Waverly man killed in interstate bridge construction accident

Apr 12, 2013 Full story: Chillicothe Gazette 172

A bridge construction accident killed a Waverly man Friday morning on Canal Road, underneath Interstate 70.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
samantha

Grove City, OH

#1 Apr 12, 2013
Very sad
Rlc

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2013
My heart goes out to his family and his friends.
Vern Riffe JVS Alumni

United States

#7 Apr 12, 2013
So terrible. I went to school with him, such a great guy. I just hate hearing this, my heart & prayers go out to his family. So sad...
stfu

United States

#10 Apr 12, 2013
My heart goes out to his family, so sorry for your loss.
prayers

AOL

#11 Apr 12, 2013
To all the family and friends not to mention the kids of his!!! comfort them Lord..

Since: Jun 10

Waverly, OH

#16 Apr 13, 2013
Can you show some respect for Micah and his family? We are all hurting so bad. I will pray that nothing like this happens to you or your children or family.
looking-for you

Barnesville, OH

#28 Apr 13, 2013
so sorry for the family and friends.was he kin to skip?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#30 Apr 13, 2013
I know someone who knew him. If he was friends of hers then I'm sure he was a good dude. Prayers and well wishes go out to the family.
abc

Upper Sandusky, OH

#31 Apr 13, 2013
This the LOWEST that people have sank to on this site. I am so sorry to hear of this famlies loss. South 74 please have this removed.
agree

Columbus, OH

#32 Apr 13, 2013
abc wrote:
This the LOWEST that people have sank to on this site. I am so sorry to hear of this famlies loss. South 74 please have this removed.
I didn't know him,but my family that lives in Waverly did.This is no jokeing matter.It should be removed.My thoughts go out to the family.
Farmers Wife

Chillicothe, OH

#49 Apr 14, 2013
My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends!! And lord please forgive these ppl who want to say such terrible things!!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#68 Apr 15, 2013
They sure gutted this thread! Why even leave it up?

Waverly, OH

#91 Apr 16, 2013
I am so glad that I am not like you people..hiding and picking on people like a big pack of bullies. I bet you were the kids in school that were picked last in gym. I bet you were the kids that never got invited to parties, or the kids that never had a date for the prom. Because if you act like you do know back then, pretty sure nobody would want to be around you. You think it makes you look cool or tough to get on here and say horrible things about people who have passed away, or people who are hurting from this tragedy?...well, you are not cool. And you sure are not tough. You are chicken sh*ts that have nothing better to do ...and your life is so pathetic, because you can not look someone in the eye and say I have helped people, I work hard, I raise my children and make them my world, I have helped my community, I am a good friend and a good family member. You might be able to get on here and talk crap about a man that you did not know and make fun of him. That is on you not me, but I will tell you one thing, You will Never be half the man Micah Montgomery was. Not even if you started now and changed as a person and worked at being good for the rest of your life...you will never be the respected, hard working, nice, kind, gentle man and father he was. Ever!!!

Waverly, OH

#92 Apr 16, 2013
*now
thinkso

Waverly, OH

#93 Apr 16, 2013
Nobody that had a child would post hateful things such as this. This is all coming from either an ex or children.
Forever Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#94 Apr 16, 2013
south74 wrote:
I am so glad that I am not like you people..hiding and picking on people like a big pack of bullies. I bet you were the kids in school that were picked last in gym. I bet you were the kids that never got invited to parties, or the kids that never had a date for the prom. Because if you act like you do know back then, pretty sure nobody would want to be around you. You think it makes you look cool or tough to get on here and say horrible things about people who have passed away, or people who are hurting from this tragedy?...well, you are not cool. And you sure are not tough. You are chicken sh*ts that have nothing better to do ...and your life is so pathetic, because you can not look someone in the eye and say I have helped people, I work hard, I raise my children and make them my world, I have helped my community, I am a good friend and a good family member. You might be able to get on here and talk crap about a man that you did not know and make fun of him. That is on you not me, but I will tell you one thing, You will Never be half the man Micah Montgomery was. Not even if you started now and changed as a person and worked at being good for the rest of your life...you will never be the respected, hard working, nice, kind, gentle man and father he was. Ever!!!
LLL000o0000SSSSSEEEEEERRRRR
Really

Waverly, OH

#95 Apr 16, 2013
No, they are trolls. They creep the news for tragic stories and do this on just about every one of them.They aren't from this area. I have seen them do it lots of times on different threads. The best remedy for the trolls is to ignore them.
Don't feed the trolls.
Really

Waverly, OH

#96 Apr 16, 2013
See?^^^
Really

Waverly, OH

#97 Apr 16, 2013
John

Columbus, OH

#98 Apr 16, 2013
south74 wrote:
Can you show some respect for Micah and his family? We are all hurting so bad. I will pray that nothing like this happens to you or your children or family.
Women who look like you cause heterosexual men to turn gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 11 min Go Blue Forever 3,965
President Ebola 1 hr Black Rhino 695
Toddler In Stroller Hit By Car In West Columbus 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Columbus airport not screening passengers for E... 2 hr Guy Wiliford II 13
Columbus police officer to resign after pleadin... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 3 hr They cannot kill ... 107
Jacob Ferrero 4 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info