Reflections on This Inauguration Day

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2013

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

http://tinyurl.com/a7n84zd

Obama’s First Term, By The Numbers
by Rob Port

Excerpted:

First, national debt has increased more than $50,000 per household under Obama:...
Second, the number of Americans not in the labor force has increased by roughly 8.3 million:...
Third, there is now one person collecting federal disability for every 13 American workers:...
Fourth, food stamps enrollment has grown 75 times faster than jobs:...
Fifth, health insurance and health care costs are growing faster under Obamacare than before the law was implemented:...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And who can forget the First Lady?

Since: Oct 11

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

sour grapes....movin' on ...

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Progressive Ohioan wrote:
sour grapes....movin' on ...
Ask these guys...

http://www.tracyldarity.com/Black%20and%20Une...
WIZARD

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Progressive Ohioan wrote:
sour grapes....movin' on ...
LOLOLOL
They will NEVER accept defeat!
It's called swallow hard and move on. The GOP is still stuck in the 50-60's
All they can come up with is criticism and add to the problem instead of adding to the solution.
They're a joke a minute!

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

WIZARD wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL
They will NEVER accept defeat!
It's called swallow hard and move on. The GOP is still stuck in the 50-60's
All they can come up with is criticism and add to the problem instead of adding to the solution.
They're a joke a minute!
Speaking of solutions, how come the Democrat Senate hasn't passed a budget in four years?
WIZARD

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of solutions, how come the Democrat Senate hasn't passed a budget in four years?
And why haven't the GOP congress thought of the people first instead of their rich friends?
Priorities....hmmmmm?
Murphys law

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 21, 2013
 
WIZARD wrote:
<quoted text>
And why haven't the GOP congress thought of the people first instead of their rich friends?
Priorities....hmmmmm?
Have you ever considered that not everyone agrees with Paul Krugman's Keynesian economic theories?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

WIZARD wrote:
<quoted text>
And why haven't the GOP congress thought of the people first instead of their rich friends?
Priorities....hmmmmm?
The GOP controls the House. "Congress" is the House and the Senate.
Now, shall we talk about Harry Reid and rich friends? Or would you like to answer the question about the budget?
hey now hey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Word is $450 million was spent on travel vouchers in order to get all of those darkies to DC. No doubt some of that failed 'green' slush money/ graft 'paid' for all of those parasites to ride the gott-dammed bus. Sheeeeeeeyit.
now hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hey now hey wrote:
Word is $450 million was spent on travel vouchers in order to get all of those darkies to DC. No doubt some of that failed 'green' slush money/ graft 'paid' for all of those parasites to ride the gott-dammed bus. Sheeeeeeeyit.
Word is $4.50 was spent on your entire education. Sheeeeeeeyit.
Murphys law

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

now hey now wrote:
<quoted text>
Word is $4.50 was spent on your entire education. Sheeeeeeeyit.
And the Columbus schools spent 13K/year on yours, but you still failed.
My Turn

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Murphys law wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Columbus schools spent 13K/year on yours, but you still failed.
That is a good one!

Since: Oct 11

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 22, 2013
 
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>
Or would you like to answer the question about the budget?
We'll answer the question about the budget as soon as you answer the question as to why Republicans have done ZERO about helping to pass the jobs bills that have come through Congress???

Where are the jobs Republicans???

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 22, 2013
 
Progressive Ohioan wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll answer the question about the budget as soon as you answer the question as to why Republicans have done ZERO about helping to pass the jobs bills that have come through Congress???
Where are the jobs Republicans???
What a liar. Over 20 jobs bills have been sent up to the Senate and filthy Harry Reid refuses to allow them to come to the floor.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 22, 2013
 
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>What a liar. Over 20 jobs bills have been sent up to the Senate and filthy Harry Reid refuses to allow them to come to the floor.
Really, Fred? It's that simple? To call that poster a liar and the Senate Majority Leader "filthy?" Of course the GOP hasn't blocked any jobs bills in the Senate, have they Fred? You are kind of over the highside tonight, Fred.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need help 3 min Duke for Mayor 2
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min xxxrayted 30,255
Welcome to Columbus: Ohio stinks for women 5 min Duke for Mayor 2
In Ferguson, Missouri, different kinds of prote... 9 min Park Hill Projects 13
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Liar 2,275
Columbus man gets 37-year sentence for rape, ot... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 1 hr Neutral Party 233
ISIS beheads James Foley 8 hr Buckeye at Birth 91

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••