First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lolwut

Waverly, OH

#1 Aug 23, 2013
OMG. Stop with the annoying commercials! First animals dubbed over while a man screams, now babies crying? Totally turns me off. Not cute, not funny, not "that'll get them talking about us", if their commercials are that annoying, then the dealership is that annoying. ffs
three two one zero

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Aug 23, 2013
FFS! Turn off the tv and go outside!!
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2013
lolwut wrote:
OMG. Stop with the annoying commercials! First animals dubbed over while a man screams, now babies crying? Totally turns me off. Not cute, not funny, not "that'll get them talking about us", if their commercials are that annoying, then the dealership is that annoying. ffs
That is what the mute button on the remote is for. You can use commercial skip on some recording units.
lolwut

Waverly, OH

#4 Aug 23, 2013
I'm outside 85% of the time, I do however like to watch the news.
FFS OMG!1
lolwut

Waverly, OH

#5 Aug 23, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what the mute button on the remote is for. You can use commercial skip on some recording units.
Thanks, and yes I muted it every time it came on, especially the one with the "screaming" animals.
But I don't record anything, therefor I have no commercial skip option.
three two one zero

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6 Aug 23, 2013
lolwut wrote:
I'm outside 85% of the time, I do however like to watch the news.
FFS OMG!1
OMG! 85% is like 20.4 hours a day!
FFS, Are you homeless?
lolwut

Waverly, OH

#7 Aug 23, 2013
three two one zero wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! 85% is like 20.4 hours a day!
FFS, Are you homeless?
Thank you Captain Mathematician! It's called a job. I know that's a foreign word to some people, that is, if they can even spell it.
omfg ffs gtfo yolo

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#8 Aug 23, 2013
lolwut wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, and yes I muted it every time it came on, especially the one with the "screaming" animals.
But I don't record anything, therefor I have no commercial skip option.
I hate the Byers commercials and my brother works for them,lmao.
hey now

Columbus, OH

#9 Aug 23, 2013
I can't stand the azzholes on the Dennis Hyundai commercials on the a.m. reddio. And I could careless if another of the local azzhole's best friend is Dick Smash-a-turd...that's obama's world dicks smashing turds.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#10 Aug 23, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate the Byers commercials and my brother works for them,lmao.
That must be like working at the old Inland products but instead of the stink he has the ad noise to ignore?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#11 Aug 23, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be like working at the old Inland products but instead of the stink he has the ad noise to ignore?
LOL, no he doesn't work at the airport location.
hey now

Columbus, OH

#12 Aug 23, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be like working at the old Inland products but instead of the stink he has the ad noise to ignore?
Called on Inland Products for an industrial process storage system and man the place smelled better than that somali obama voter fraud center on East 161.
lolwut

Mclean, VA

#13 Aug 23, 2013
hey now wrote:
<quoted text>Called on Inland Products for an industrial process storage system and man the place smelled better than that somali obama voter fraud center on East 161.
Didn't they have something to do with recycling old fryer oil from restaurants?
three two one zero BOOM

Reynoldsburg, OH

#14 Aug 24, 2013
lolwut wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Captain Mathematician! It's called a job. I know that's a foreign word to some people, that is, if they can even spell it.
omfg ffs gtfo yolo
OMG! The lie just keeps getting bigger. smh
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#16 Aug 24, 2013
I liked the trunk monkey series the best. But at least they were smart enough to get rid of Kirk Herbstreit.
Walt

Bidwell, OH

#17 Aug 24, 2013
three two one zero wrote:
FFS! Turn off the tv and go outside!!
He can't! George is STUCK INSIDE a stinky ole nursing home! LOL
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#18 Aug 24, 2013
And you're stuck wearing an ankle monitor and are banned from all middle school in the state of Ohio. Pedophile stalker!
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#19 Aug 24, 2013
lolwut wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't they have something to do with recycling old fryer oil from restaurants?
Yes they rendered old grease, fat, bones etc that was collect from restaurants and meat processing places. They much of what they made went to make up and lipstick manufacturing.
Just think that bright red lipstick on some actress might have startd out as rancid grease from Kentucky Fried Chicken dumpster.
three two one zero

Reynoldsburg, OH

#20 Aug 24, 2013
Walt wrote:
<quoted text>He can't! George is STUCK INSIDE a stinky ole nursing home! LOL
OMG!! FFS, Walt, STFU!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#21 Aug 24, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they rendered old grease, fat, bones etc that was collect from restaurants and meat processing places. They much of what they made went to make up and lipstick manufacturing.
Just think that bright red lipstick on some actress might have startd out as rancid grease from Kentucky Fried Chicken dumpster.
I remember seeing their trucks picking up dead farm animals when I was a kid. Pretty nasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 9 min Pete Scalia 314
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 9 min educated enough 2,424
Palin: Brawl In The Family 10 min beige people rule 8
To many kids dieing 33 min Seriouslady 10
Unaccompanied kids escape Central America to un... 45 min Pope Che Reagan C... 9
Mother Shot Over Tennis Shoes 58 min yeah baby yeah 1
Akron man charged in sex trafficking a minor ca... 1 hr yeah baby yeah 1
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 9 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 181
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••