The Last Republican!
Pale Rider

AOL

#114 Nov 12, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they do it to themselves.
Bingo - "RU_Kiddingme" You got the full picture. These fools on here, love to be made fun of.
Pale Rider

AOL

#115 Nov 12, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time one of your predictions turned out to be correct? Was it the Romney victory? Or was it the Civil War? Or maybe the rioting in the street after the election? Or the four year government shutdown? Or Texas dividing into 5 smaller states?
I believe a nerve was struck, Che.
Pale Rider

AOL

#116 Nov 12, 2013
Female wrote:
WOW Some of the men on here really really need a woman bad. They are just out of control. I guess if you can't get one the next best thing is to hate them. Soooooo Sad.
They want a damn fool like Sarah Palin, someone with a hollow head, like Sarah, and ugly as Hell, someone stupid like they are.

Givem hell, they love evil. They are the Axis of Evil of Columbus Topix.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#117 Nov 12, 2013
"The percentage of American civilians 16 or older who have a job or are actively seeking one dropped to a 35-year low in October, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

In September, the labor force participation rate was 63.2 percent, but in October it dropped to 62.8 percent—the lowest it has been since February 1978, when Jimmy Carter was president."

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/ame...
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#118 Nov 13, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
How many years did it take you to realize no one stabbed you between your legs when blood ran down your leg every twenty-eight days give or.take?
You are obsessed with a woman's lady parts. What is your problem? Are you gay?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#119 Nov 14, 2013
Female wrote:
<quoted text> You are obsessed with a woman's lady parts. What is your problem? Are you gay?
how does it feel to be wrong all the time in life?

Spook is a guy and likes Mommy parts.

gay would mean you like Mommy parts in preference to Daddy parts.

PS: I can teach you math along with the birds and the Bee's if you like.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#120 Nov 14, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
We have the Great Female, one of Columbus very great posters. With the experienced RU_Kiddingme.
Read this Republicans.
Who has done the most to destroy the Republican Party?
1. Republicans
2. John Boehner
3. Tea Party
4. Ted Cruz
5. Sarah Palin
6. Chris Cristy
7. George W. Bush
Let's analyze this bunch of losers.
1. Republicans - They have no ideas. Except to call Obama names.
2. John Boehner - Cry baby, he can't handle Obama. Obama has killed the Republican Party.
3. Tea Party - Not a factor anywhere in politics. They only appeal to the loony far right of which we see alot on here.
4. Ted Cruz - He is only popular in Texas.
5. Sarah Palin - Appeals to 2-3%
of voters. The only big name she appeals too is Glenn Beck. Old hog jaws Reality Speaks likes her. He fantasizes he is in bed with her. She wouldn't wipe her big toe on that crack head.
6. Chris Cristy - The Republican front runner, but not the support of the party. That shows everyone, how much Obama has splintered the Republican Party. He knew Cristy, was the only one of the party, that has a ghost of a chance against Hillary Clinton. So what does he do? He tarnishes the image of Cristy, by asking him to travel with the President. The Republicans could not stand that, Christy took the bait, hook line and he sunk himself.
7. George W. Bush - Romney didn't want him near the Convention. No speeches, nothing. The man has killed the Republican Party beyond 2020. The Democrats can thank Obama for killing the Republicans.
They ran a bunch in 2008, was there 15-20 running, then came 2012, another bunch, nearly all of them were front runners for a week. The biggest joke was Herman Cain, the womanizer, and 1 of 2-3 that slipped into the Tea Party. They didn't want to hang him, so they left him in the Tea Party. To get rid of him, they paraded a bunch of White Women in front of him, he fell for them. Next they told the press.
1. All the Republicans have is Chris Cristy.
2. Jeb Bush has no chance. To big of a crook.
3. Sarah Palin is as dumb as Reality. More stupid than the wacky Eugene. Sarah Palin, just a motormouth, nothing else. Someone to laugh at, loser.
4. Rand Paul is not as good as Eugene at plagiarism.
5. Ted Cruz, nothing from nothing, leaves nothing.
That is the line up, a nice bunch of losers.
Hillary Clinton President 2016
Thanks Obama for killing the Republican Party.
America aborted Obama this week, and he is flopping on the floor awaiting a boot to stomp the rest of the life out of him.

enjoy the real reality.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#121 Nov 14, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
They want a damn fool like Sarah Palin, someone with a hollow head, like Sarah, and ugly as Hell, someone stupid like they are.
Givem hell, they love evil. They are the Axis of Evil of Columbus Topix.
you are so irrelevant that you re-define ugly.

Sarah Palin is defiantly not ugly inside or outside.

I will say it for Enzyte Bob.....Sarah is hot! And for her late 40's smoking hot.

If you call Sarah Palin ugly, you must be hideous.

and Sarah earned a college degree paying for it herself.

I doubt you even went to school, and never had time to go earn a GED.

white trash like you is exactly what is wrong with this country. Expect to be run over by the bus.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#122 Nov 14, 2013
Female wrote:
<quoted text> You are obsessed with a woman's lady parts. What is your problem? Are you gay?
Mommy parts are my favorite toy.

Yes I am very happy to play with mommy parts.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#123 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Mommy parts are my favorite toy.
Yes I am very happy to play with mommy parts.
Holy hell, dude. That's creepy, even for you.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#124 Nov 14, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was trying to say "my" parts but fell victim, again, to his struggles with the language.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#125 Nov 14, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me confused with that old Catman Dave you fool. Your Pal.
That old George Bush, has ruined the Republican Party beyond 2020. Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, the new clowns. It is exactly what the Republican Party is, a bunch of clowns.
Sorry, I weigh 121 lbs. And I am glad to Have Spook as a friend. We show each other that thing called respect, something you obviously don't know about.
Pale Rider

AOL

#126 Nov 14, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I weigh 121 lbs. And I am glad to Have Spook as a friend. We show each other that thing called respect, something you obviously don't know about.
I don't respect you or your friend Dave. I am not sorry. I don't want your respect, I don't need it. Both of you and your kind on here, are nasty human beings. You and your kind should excuse yourself from Columbus Topix.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#127 Nov 14, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
my wife does not think so, and neither did the EX. For 2 years after I re-married she was sending naked pics telling me what I was missing.

like you, she believed in fantasy, and I only missed wasting more of my life living with her.

reality check completed.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#128 Nov 14, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't respect you or your friend Dave. I am not sorry. I don't want your respect, I don't need it. Both of you and your kind on here, are nasty human beings. You and your kind should excuse yourself from Columbus Topix.
who cares?

go play in traffic.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#129 Nov 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was trying to say "my" parts but fell victim, again, to his struggles with the language.
last time you got laid Clintoon was POTUS

Reality check completed.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#130 Nov 14, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a hoot coming from a fat black welfare moron from out of state.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#131 Nov 14, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been here longer than you and will be here long after you. And if we are so nasty, why do you continue to post here? Go play with Che.
Pale Rider

AOL

#133 Nov 14, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I've been here longer than you and will be here long after you. And if we are so nasty, why do you continue to post here? Go play with Che.
I started this post you dope. You have smoked to much pot old man.
Pale Rider

AOL

#134 Nov 14, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I've been here longer than you and will be here long after you. And if we are so nasty, why do you continue to post here? Go play with Che.
Listen old man, do you live fairly close to any covered bridges?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If I "identify" as a dog, can I use the bathroo... 13 min haha 4
SCOTUS ruling in AHCA 28 min Reality Speaks 68
News Kroger to sink millions into Columbus area, wit... 36 min Contrarian 1
States to sue WH over Bathrooms debacle 39 min Reality Speaks 8
Federal lands in America 47 min Reality Speaks 49
Update: Suing Saudis for 9-11 made easier by 11... 3 hr BIzzy 1
News PNC Bank robber pleads guilty in federal court 7 hr Wedidthat 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages