The Last Republican!
Pale Rider

AOL

#25 Nov 5, 2013
dunadd wrote:
I hate to be the one bearing the news but BUSH AIN'T PRESIDENT, YOUR COMMUNIST IS!
Bush is not the one waging war on coal, causing the AEP plant to shut down in Louisa, Kentucky, YOUR COMMUNIST IS!
Bush didn't cause the deaths of the Benghazi 4, YOUR COMMUNIST DID!
Bush didn't cause law enforcement to order people out of their homes in Massachusetts, YOUR COMMUNIST DID!
Bush has done nothing since January 20, 2009, well I won't tell you has committed all the screw-ups and anti-American things since then, you prolly wouldn't believe it anyway. Your communist messing something up tomorrow will be shrub's fault.
Look at it this way, lefty, if al gore had won the election and served for 8 years, who in the crap would you and all the other lovers of Obammy blamed? Gore?
Just hang loose, your commie in chief will finish destroying the country we had and then you pieces of leftist trash can have your very own trashy country and we can have our Constitutional nation.
Ain't GOD great?
You are a right wing fool. You are godless. Why don't you move to Russia with your hero?
Pale Rider

AOL

#26 Nov 5, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I did more work before 4am today than you Obama and the rest of you filthy democrats have for over a century. My skunk is more useful than Osama care.
You have no idea what work is. All you do all day long is look for something to lie about om Topix. Get a job, instead of selling stolen guns to your crooked friends.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#27 Nov 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Remembering George W. Bush!
Everything was Clinton's fault until 2008.
Why not absolve W from any blame? It'd be like he was never President.
We can say Jimmy Carter sold us the pack of lies that got us into Iraq.
Maybe JFK authorized the warrantless wiretapping.
Might even be Abraham Lincoln's fault that the 9-11 attacks happened.
Why not absolve W from any blame? It'd be like he was never President. That is the only way, the people can save his legacy period.
If Bush didn't have a tele-promter, and a speech writer, we would have seen what alcohol really does to the brain.
If you have the stomach to watch this liar, have at it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZOGU_y4KRTAXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
This is the mistake that it took 6 years for the Americans to fully realize, what a horrible mistake they had made. It will take 50 years to pay off the debt, the Republicans have racked up to help the rich.
THANK YOU FOR THAT LINK!!! My gawd that Dubbya is a bumbling clown. He sounds worst than a college football player from the projects answering questions from a sports reporter!!
Pale Rider

AOL

#29 Nov 6, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> THANK YOU FOR THAT LINK!!! My gawd that Dubbya is a bumbling clown. He sounds worst than a college football player from the projects answering questions from a sports reporter!!
The clowns on here, spend hours on here talking about all of the free loaders, that in their mind are Democrats. That somehow Obama was born in Kenya, that we are communists. And yet if a vote was taken from them on who is more popular Obama or Putin, they would say Putin, the real man, the real communists.

Thanks for a REAL MAN comment.

The Karl Rove on here that has more names than anyone ever on Columbus Topix, can do nothing but ridicule and call people names, like he is smarter then everyone else. I have been on here a little over a year. I have come to the conclusion, he is a high school drop out. Nearly all of what he posts is copy and paste. If it isn't, it is the same thing over and over, with nothing new. He lives to be on Topix, day after day.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#30 Nov 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The clowns on here, spend hours on here talking about all of the free loaders, that in their mind are Democrats. That somehow Obama was born in Kenya, that we are communists. And yet if a vote was taken from them on who is more popular Obama or Putin, they would say Putin, the real man, the real communists.
Thanks for a REAL MAN comment.
The Karl Rove on here that has more names than anyone ever on Columbus Topix, can do nothing but ridicule and call people names, like he is smarter then everyone else. I have been on here a little over a year. I have come to the conclusion, he is a high school drop out. Nearly all of what he posts is copy and paste. If it isn't, it is the same thing over and over, with nothing new. He lives to be on Topix, day after day.
Your envy is amusing, Fried Loader. Just accept that I am simply a superior human being to you and let that stress you carry just melt away.
Pale Rider

AOL

#31 Nov 6, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Your envy is amusing, Fried Loader. Just accept that I am simply a superior human being to you and let that stress you carry just melt away.
No one on here is envious of you stupid. You are to be pitied.
Pale Rider

AOL

#32 Nov 6, 2013
Most Republicans would just as soon forget the last Republican to sit on his dead ass in the White House and let America go into the tank.

Notice how they try to change the subject, that Obama is President today. But they will remind you of the massive debt Obama has racked up. I will get to that, but first watch this.

President Bush

How many lies can you point out in this speech?

Let me start out by saying, over 3 million civilians ran for their lives? How many died, the United States never said, it is believed that over a million died, as a result of the Bush war on Iraq.

President Obama

And he ended the war in Iraq. Chew on that Republicans.

Was Iraq better off under Saddam or today after the war? Prior to the war, did you hear of bombing and killing? No! Who brought about more deaths in Iraq? Bush, or Saddam?

In a few months Bush will have been gone from Washington six years.

In another six years we will still be affected by the mess Bush left behind. My guess we will be paying on the debt and the policies of the last 3 Republicans that was in the White House past 2050.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#33 Nov 6, 2013
Yes PR I am godless, I don't think of Oblamer, allah, Krishna nor Mahmoud as my god. I have a GOD, YHVH IS HIS NAME! so yes I am godless because I know Oblamer, allah, Krishna, Mahmoud and all the rest of the gods are nothing. There is only one GOD, YHVH!
I don't mind being called a right wing fool by you left wing trash. That way I know I am on the right track. when satan starts patting me on the back, I know then I'm in his territory and that's a no no.
move to Russia where my hero is. Jesus is in Russia? How would you know, child of satan?

Columbus, OH

#35 Nov 7, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Yes PR I am godless, I don't think of Oblamer, allah, Krishna nor Mahmoud as my god. I have a GOD, YHVH IS HIS NAME! so yes I am godless because I know Oblamer, allah, Krishna, Mahmoud and all the rest of the gods are nothing. There is only one GOD, YHVH!
I don't mind being called a right wing fool by you left wing trash. That way I know I am on the right track. when satan starts patting me on the back, I know then I'm in his territory and that's a no no.
move to Russia where my hero is. Jesus is in Russia? How would you know, child of satan?
YHVH, is your god, huh? A few letters thrown together of a name that the Israelites couldn't utter! The Zionist got you...they got yoooou! Read and learn history and truth.

http://www.umsl.edu/~thomaskp/prevoff.htm

Columbus, OH

#36 Nov 7, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Sorry to burst your religious bubble, son, but the entire Zionist and subsequent Christian "ten commandments" were plagiarized from ancient Kemit (Egypt) from the 42confessions of Maat. It is this concept of law- truth, justice, peace, reconciliation...comes from. Didn't it (Bible) say that 'Moses' was "Learned" IN ALL THE WAYS of the Egyptians? Hummmmm!

http://www.touregypt.net/godsofegypt/maat2.ht...

Columbus, OH

#37 Nov 7, 2013
This is where they copied our "Lady Justice" from, but put her in a Roman toga, and blindfolded her. Justice IS NOT BLIND, judges don't use "blind reasoning", they use the LAW, and not always in an equal measure! Read and learn!

http://maatlaws.blogspot.com/2010/06/42-laws-...
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#38 Nov 7, 2013
Thanks for the advice, unwise wise American, thanks but no thanks. I know in whom I believe and don't need your unwise wisdom on whom I shall believe!
I ain't Zionist, am not concerned about being for or against Zionism.
You re too late to convince me differently. I know what I know for the truth just as you know what you know for the truth.
History and truth! you lump them together. I don't. It depends who is writing the history. Three histories of Ukraine, written by Ukra, Pole and Russian. which is the truth? Prolly truth and untruth in all three.
Yes, YHWH IS GOD to me. Who your god is or even if you have one or not is irrelevant to me and is your concern not mine.
Have good day, believer in something or someone! might be yourself!

Columbus, OH

#39 Nov 7, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Thanks for the advice, unwise wise American, thanks but no thanks. I know in whom I believe and don't need your unwise wisdom on whom I shall believe!
I ain't Zionist, am not concerned about being for or against Zionism.
You re too late to convince me differently. I know what I know for the truth just as you know what you know for the truth.
History and truth! you lump them together. I don't. It depends who is writing the history. Three histories of Ukraine, written by Ukra, Pole and Russian. which is the truth? Prolly truth and untruth in all three.
Yes, YHWH IS GOD to me. Who your god is or even if you have one or not is irrelevant to me and is your concern not mine.
Have good day, believer in something or someone! might be yourself!
Hahahahaha! Highlander Forever!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#40 Nov 7, 2013
good one liner. all one can say to truth.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#41 Nov 7, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No one on here is envious of you stupid. You are to be pitied.
are you that fat woman who can't keep a man so you rely on the government as your husband?

Taylor, MI

#42 Nov 7, 2013
dunadd wrote:
good one liner. all one can say to truth.
Why try to convince you? I just provided a link that points out the claim. Truth is truth. Is it true that Moses was an Egyptian for 40 years? And if that is a truth, all of those 40 years heavily influenced his beliefs and customs! No different than Africans who were bought here and 400 years later they are far removed from their "original" religions and beliefs. Moses practiced the Egyptian beliefs and he knew them intimately. All of a sudden while exiled, he stumbles into a burning bush and soon afterwards he ascends a mountain empty handed, comes back down with two freshly hewn tablets with 10 of the 42 laws he learned while living as a royal Prince in Egypt...hummmmmmm?
Scheherazade

Columbus, OH

#43 Nov 7, 2013
Oh, I was so hopeful at seeing the topic named as The Last Republican....I'm at least comforted by knowing that we won't see one in the White Hosue anytime soon.....

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#44 Nov 7, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
Oh, I was so hopeful at seeing the topic named as The Last Republican....I'm at least comforted by knowing that we won't see one in the White Hosue anytime soon.....
After a 2% winning margin for the Demonrat (at less than 50% of the total vote, no less) in Virginia the other night, you might not want to be counting your fried chickens.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#45 Nov 7, 2013
You're right. Why try to convince me? I know what happened. According to you and those who believe same same as you, that is what happened. I happen to know the women who found little Moshe were the princess and ladies in waiting but as with most royalty Moshe was raised by a nurse maid whose name was Jochebed who happened to be little Moshe's real mother. Moshe knew not only the ways of the Egyptians but also the ways, customs and history of his own Hebrew people.
But please conveniently leave the part of Jochebed out so it fits your scenario.
It's a whole lot like leaving out the part of Hitler being part Jewish. Leave out the parts convenient to your discussion.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#46 Nov 7, 2013
Not disputing you poster 44, I heard it was a 1 percent winning margin, 1 or 2 makes no difference as the third candidate, the libertarian, pulled 7 percent of the votes which would have been a decisive amount added to the two candidates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gold metal USA women's ice Hockey 12 min Reality Speaks 10
News Columbus taking steps to secure future Hyperloo... 27 min a1 b2 c3 d4 e5 f6... 3
Ziggy Stardust & The Spiders From Mars 1 hr Seriously 18
What Has Happened To America? 1 hr Seriously 272
News Iyanla Vanzant Set To Bring A Message Of Inspir... 1 hr Big Johnson 4
Billy Graham has died. 2 hr hmm 23
I need a Bazooka 2 hr engiNERD 4
Black Panther Sucked 8 hr Let Freedom Ring 42

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages