Mayor Michael Coleman urges Ohio Stat...

Mayor Michael Coleman urges Ohio State student support for Columbus city schools

There are 8 comments on the The Lantern story from Oct 1, 2013, titled Mayor Michael Coleman urges Ohio State student support for Columbus city schools. In it, The Lantern reports that:

Columbus Mayor Michael Coleman and USG President Taylor Stepp speak at a USG General Assembly meeting Oct. 1 at Ohio Union about the Columbus Education Plan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Lantern.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#1 Oct 2, 2013
Here we go again, the majority of the students do not pay taxes and many live out of state. Coleman is an idiot and so are the majority of the students! If you live in Columbus, get out of there like Mount Carmel Hospital!
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 2, 2013
Coleman is taking Columbus in the direction of Detroit, especially by his cunning addition of 40,000 Somalis to his base but in the process of making himself a permanent mayor Whites are leaving and that always dooms Black run cultures. Uganda collapsed under Idi Admin after the British left, Somalia collapsed and remains so after the Italians left, Haiti which had supplied coffee to entire continents collapsed after the French left and Columbus is going down under Coleman.

However the lesson is that people who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it, especially utopian liberals.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3 Oct 2, 2013
let the schools close and go bankrupt.

The mayor and all his lackey school administrators go to jail for illegal activities that stole money from the past. Now they demand a tax increase.

jail them.

the public is not responsible for the theft from the city.

steal all except first responders funds from the city, then re-open schools with that money.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Oct 2, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Coleman is taking Columbus in the direction of Detroit, especially by his cunning addition of 40,000 Somalis to his base but in the process of making himself a permanent mayor Whites are leaving and that always dooms Black run cultures.
I'm not completely sold on the Somali hatred. Yes, their women are filthy and literally reek of body odor. But my experience with some of the Somali kids working at some of the fast food joints in north and east Columbus has been very pleasant. They are nice, polite kids for the most part. Hard for me to have too much hatred for them after interracting with all these nice kids.
dpx55

New York, NY

#5 Oct 2, 2013
So I see mikey is pulling out the same tactic he used with the income tax increase: tell all the people who won't pay for it to vote for his money grab because it won't affect them.

Students: If you live off-campus it WILL affect you. Your rent will increase as a direct result of this tax.

Don't believe the trolley man. The most important lesson you can learn over there at OSU is that there truly is no such thing as a free lunch, no matter what a career community organizer/politician may tell you.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#6 Oct 2, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not completely sold on the Somali hatred. Yes, their women are filthy and literally reek of body odor. But my experience with some of the Somali kids working at some of the fast food joints in north and east Columbus has been very pleasant. They are nice, polite kids for the most part. Hard for me to have too much hatred for them after interracting with all these nice kids.
Only good skinny is a dead one. Arabs and Persians have some good amoung the turds in the gene pool. Skinnys are just parasites, like rats with fleas carryings Bubonic Plague.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#7 Oct 3, 2013
Welcome to the new Detroit! Just keep them all in Franklin County please!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#8 Oct 3, 2013
dpx55 wrote:
So I see mikey is pulling out the same tactic he used with the income tax increase: tell all the people who won't pay for it to vote for his money grab because it won't affect them.
Students: If you live off-campus it WILL affect you. Your rent will increase as a direct result of this tax.
Don't believe the trolley man. The most important lesson you can learn over there at OSU is that there truly is no such thing as a free lunch, no matter what a career community organizer/politician may tell you.
If I was a landlord in the OSU district, I would double the rent, due to the students being stupid democrats!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should the GOP cut its loses? 19 min Big Johnson 832
Trump's accusations are unfounded and reflects ... 28 min FOVR 34
Trump the Liar 1 hr Seriouslady 898
Big Johnson 2 hr 404 not found 9
I wish our cat would die. 2 hr They cannot kill ... 52
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 2 hr Reality Speaks 217
Does Wikipedia think I drink $3 coffees? 2 hr Reality Speaks 10

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance