Southerners Proudest to be American

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#21 Jul 5, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't I try engaging in debate rather than trolling? Oh, wait...I forgot about that lousy upbringing my mother the jackal burned me with. She raised an uneducated, frustrated little tool.
Fixed
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#22 Jul 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Links.
Use them.
Why would I travel to the link after noticing what pablum is written in that article?

Here's what Gallup concludes:

"Implications

Americans are now much less likely than they were a decade ago to say the signers of the Declaration of Independence would be pleased with how the country has turned out. This is most likely an outgrowth of Americans' current level of negativity toward their government, including the record-low level of confidence Americans have in Congress and the significant percentage of Americans who cite dissatisfaction with government as the third most important problem facing the country today. Still, the signers might feel more gratified if they knew that 237 years after they signed the Declaration of Independence, 85% of U.S. residents say they are proud to be an American."

That's it. Nothing more.

woof

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#23 Jul 5, 2013
Konkey Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
it's more fun watching you get in a tizzy. why are you so stupid? no kids around for you to fondle?
I'm not your kid's teacher.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#24 Jul 5, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of blacks in the South with thousands more moving there every day from the wretched northern cities. Does that fit your narrative?
Likely not. Also Blacks are often religious. Doesn't fit that narrative either.

Liberals are often their own worst enemy, biggest hypocrites and imbeciles.

Quality of life and the cost of living is often quite good in the south now. The south IS rising again to paraphrase an old Confederate joke...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/joelkotkin/2013/0...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25 Jul 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I travel to the link after noticing what pablum is written in that article?
Here's what Gallup concludes:
"Implications
Americans are now much less likely than they were a decade ago to say the signers of the Declaration of Independence would be pleased with how the country has turned out. This is most likely an outgrowth of Americans' current level of negativity toward their government, including the record-low level of confidence Americans have in Congress and the significant percentage of Americans who cite dissatisfaction with government as the third most important problem facing the country today. Still, the signers might feel more gratified if they knew that 237 years after they signed the Declaration of Independence, 85% of U.S. residents say they are proud to be an American."
That's it. Nothing more.
woof
The results of Gallup's poll support the headline.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#26 Jul 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The results of Gallup's poll support the headline.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
Here's your personal conclusion:

"But, Northerners have Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, et al...
Say, it's always been very clear who actually won that old war."

How did you get there from Gallup's data?

Explain it Einstein.

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27 Jul 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your personal conclusion:
"But, Northerners have Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, et al...
Say, it's always been very clear who actually won that old war."
How did you get there from Gallup's data?
Explain it Einstein.
woof
Where's your sense of humor?
Oh, I forgot. You're a leftist.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#28 Jul 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
But, Northerners have Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, et al...
Say, it's always been very clear who actually won that old war.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Poll: Southerners Proudest to be American
by Ben Shapiro
An Independence Day Gallup poll shows a wide regional disparity in the percentage of Americans who are proud to be American. Conservatives are significantly more proud to be American than liberals (89 percent to 76 percent), and people from the South are far more likely to be extremely or very proud to be Americans than people from the East (89 percent to 81 percent). Republicans are eight percent more likely than Democrats to be proud (93 percent to 85 percent), and both are more likely to be proud than self-described independents (81 percent).
Hep dee du! murica! Can we eat that deep fried bacon wrapped plus 7 sticks of butters cake from Paula Deen now?
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#29 Jul 5, 2013
I also heard that the NAZI's are very proud to be German. And the Muslim Brotherhood is proud to be whatever the fucuk they claim to be.
Nationalism is a disease just like them union UAW people keep lying about how great their cars are because it's made in America, please.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#30 Jul 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your sense of humor?
Oh, I forgot. You're a leftist.
How did you reach that conclusion?

You don't like answering questions when the doing so exposes your ignorance, do you?

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#31 Jul 5, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Hep dee du! murica! Can we eat that deep fried bacon wrapped plus 7 sticks of butters cake from Paula Deen now?
You can eat whatever you want.
Unless you live in NYC.
Or attend a public school, whose menus are now under the healthy watchful eye of Her Highness Michelle Obama.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#32 Jul 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you reach that conclusion?
You don't like answering questions when the doing so exposes your ignorance, do you?
woof
Bless your little heart, fella.
You just don't get it.
Keep trying.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#33 Jul 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your little heart, fella.
You just don't get it.
Keep trying.
How do Gallup's poll numbers cause you to conclude that the South won the Civil war?

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#34 Jul 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
How do Gallup's poll numbers cause you to conclude that the South won the Civil war?
woof
^^Has reached rock bottom and shows signs of starting to dig.^^
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#35 Jul 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
^^Has reached rock bottom and shows signs of starting to dig.^^
You've been exposed Tippy. You're a bigot, just like Paco.

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#36 Jul 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been exposed Tippy. You're a bigot, just like Paco.
woof
How so, Duke?
Why don't you do the explaining now?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#37 Jul 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
How so, Duke?
Why don't you do the explaining now?
Your words do all the talking. You're a bigot Tip.

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#38 Jul 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words do all the talking. You're a bigot Tip.
woof
So...you can't support your assertion.
No surprise there.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#39 Jul 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
So...you can't support your assertion.
No surprise there.
How do the Gallup poll numbers support your conclusion that the South won the war?

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#40 Jul 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
How do the Gallup poll numbers support your conclusion that the South won the war?
woof
I never made such a statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 1 hr 404 not found 587
Clintons linked to Russia $500,000 1 hr Myothernameisdpants 41
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 1 hr Myothernameisdpants 996
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? 2 hr Myothernameisdpants 200
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 2 hr Myothernameisdpants 105
PRESIDENT TRUMP takes Youngstown by STORM! 3 hr 2 Term Trump 4
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 6 hr I love Jesus 308

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages