The Latest Crop of WALMARTIANS

The Latest Crop of WALMARTIANS

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 8, 2013
yeah baby

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 8, 2013
This type of display could be used by our enemies as reasons to hate us even more. The Japanese Imperialists were 71 or so years too early. They could have whipped a nation of these Pig Americans in no time flat.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 8, 2013
My eyes...my eyes!
Walmart Thugs in Action

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 8, 2013


I don't know what this guy did BUT Walmart employee's are not allowed to apprehend anyone. I've read Walmart rules for employees online. They can't seem to get it through their thick skull that this is illegal. I hope this guy sues, he may not win BUT it would get coverage on the news.
Big Johnson

Lancaster, OH

#5 Aug 8, 2013
The woman resting her breasts on her shopping cart is hot!!! She gives me an uncontrollable urge!

Since: Dec 11

Dayton, OH

#6 Aug 9, 2013
It's cyber bullying. Har dee har har har. If only the left could come up with something to change reality there would be no uncomfortable thoughts about white trash, black trash, rainbow trash......anyone think these people give a flip about being the butt of jokes????? They are long past giving a flip about ANYTHING. If you walk out of your house 200lbs overweight with spandex on you don't give a flying fuug about nuttin. Here on display, the largest growing group of Obamanation, the dregs. F U libs. I work to pay for these that cannot and will not work. Make no mistake, VERY few pictured work. Looking at these people is looking at the dead weight that is sinking this country.
vnxcz

United States

#7 Aug 13, 2013
yeah baby wrote:
This type of display could be used by our enemies as reasons to hate us even more. The Japanese Imperialists were 71 or so years too early. They could have whipped a nation of these Pig Americans in no time flat.
I agree with you after looking at the "clients" of Walmart I come to one conclusion that the Chinese must have a good laugh sending their crap to this disgusting company. They probably have to put their workers on overtime to make extra large garnments to fit these ignorant slobs who think they are getting a bargain while enriching the parasites of Bentonville Arkansas. Give it time this crap company will go the way of Sears and Montgomery Wards and it could not be soon enough!

“BEE HAPPY!”

Since: Apr 10

BEE INFORMED!

#8 Aug 13, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
http://beartales.me/2013/01/14 /the-latest-crop-of-walmartian s/
OMG
For once in my life I AM SPEECHLESS
THERE ARE NO WORDS.......
ROFLMAO

“BEE HAPPY!”

Since: Apr 10

BEE INFORMED!

#9 Aug 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
My eyes...my eyes!
I'll share my bottle of bleach with you........lmao
Crazy World

Canton, OH

#10 Aug 13, 2013
Have any of you checked out the Walmart website that shows hideous Walmart shoppers? I mean hideous. If you just Google "Walmart People" you'll find it. Pretty entertaining stuff!
Crazy World

Canton, OH

#11 Aug 13, 2013
Never mind I see you already found it. Duh!!

“BEE HAPPY!”

Since: Apr 10

BEE INFORMED!

#12 Aug 13, 2013
Crazy World wrote:
Have any of you checked out the Walmart website that shows hideous Walmart shoppers? I mean hideous. If you just Google "Walmart People" you'll find it. Pretty entertaining stuff!
Methinks once is enough......lol
Crazy World

Canton, OH

#13 Aug 13, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Methinks once is enough......lol
They have to pay some of these people don't they? I know there are some nasty people out there. But these people are nasty and mentally challenged. That's a scary combo. I mean let's say you forget to wear your pants to Walmart. Wouldn't the person that's with you clue you in? Or the breeze would be a big hint. Jesus!!

“BEE HAPPY!”

Since: Apr 10

BEE INFORMED!

#14 Aug 13, 2013
Crazy World wrote:
<quoted text>
They have to pay some of these people don't they? I know there are some nasty people out there. But these people are nasty and mentally challenged. That's a scary combo. I mean let's say you forget to wear your pants to Walmart. Wouldn't the person that's with you clue you in? Or the breeze would be a big hint. Jesus!!
OMG OMG, you're too funny.....
I don't shop at Walmart .....good thing...otherwise I would be roflmao
Crazy World

Canton, OH

#15 Aug 13, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG OMG, you're too funny.....
I don't shop at Walmart .....good thing...otherwise I would be roflmao
Not as bad as Walmart pictures, but a good comparison is the Ohio State Fair. Lots of size 20 people somehow getting themselves into a size 14. Not a pretty sight. Plus everyone had several tattoos. I think their damn kids even had tattoos. Wait until they get in their 50's-60's. Those tattoos are going to look beyond ridiculous. What I don't understand is how they afford them. None of these people looked like they could even afford the ticket to get in the fair.

“BEE HAPPY!”

Since: Apr 10

BEE INFORMED!

#16 Aug 13, 2013
Crazy World wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as bad as Walmart pictures, but a good comparison is the Ohio State Fair. Lots of size 20 people somehow getting themselves into a size 14. Not a pretty sight. Plus everyone had several tattoos. I think their damn kids even had tattoos. Wait until they get in their 50's-60's. Those tattoos are going to look beyond ridiculous. What I don't understand is how they afford them. None of these people looked like they could even afford the ticket to get in the fair.
They have their priorities! Lol
It is beyond me how a lot of people get through life......oy!
Crazy World

Canton, OH

#17 Aug 13, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
They have their priorities! Lol
It is beyond me how a lot of people get through life......oy!
I strongly agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCOTUS ruling in AHCA 36 min Reality Speaks 47
Lions and tigers and what? Nile crocks? 1 hr BIzzy 18
News Cleveland craft brewer Platform to open brewpub... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 8
Women who still wear Sears & Roebuck brazziers ... 9 hr UTrashy 7
News More red foxes migrating to the suburbs 10 hr UTrashy 25
I've had 6 abort!ons so I'm definitely voting f... 10 hr d pants 11
Men in the Girls Bathroom 16 hr UTrashy 326
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages