Surprise

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Apr 19, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
Saying someone is ugly doesnt make you any prettier.
Good Post!
Surprise

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Apr 19, 2014
yeah baby oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a fan of carpets who also just cannot get the idea out of your head of licking some sliced pastrami on thigh. Say, you got a recommendation for a heavy duty breath mint? Hillary will need them, as you do too.
I can buy breath mints but where or where are YOU going to buy a brain???
Surprise

Chillicothe, OH

#24 Apr 19, 2014
Buckeye at birth wrote:
Because abortion is for peasants only,the elites have children no matter how ugly they are!!....Isn't that what Hillary said,"It takes a village to raise a child.she thinks of us as peasants,so that makes her an elitist,and they would never abort even if it's ugly as her daughter....and good God!, she is UGLY!!,LIKE HER MOTHER!!......But alive!!...
I am willing to bet YOUR baby pics are uglier than hers, lets put your pic out there----are you so low and no bravery that you can't tell us your facebook page where we can all JUDGE YOU---that would really be fun!
the real dogman

Cleveland, OH

#25 Apr 19, 2014
Surprise wrote:
<quoted text> Good Post!
I never said I have a pretty face. What I do have is a sense of humor. Apparently, none of you do.
the real dogman

Cleveland, OH

#26 Apr 19, 2014
Surprise wrote:
<quoted text> I am willing to bet YOUR baby pics are uglier than hers, lets put your pic out there----are you so low and no bravery that you can't tell us your facebook page where we can all JUDGE YOU---that would really be fun!
Got a thing for Chelsea huh? Guess what ? She's never going to have anything to do with you. She is way , way out of your league.
Buckeye at birth

Elkhart, IN

#27 Apr 19, 2014
Surprise wrote:
<quoted text> I am willing to bet YOUR baby pics are uglier than hers, lets put your pic out there----are you so low and no bravery that you can't tell us your facebook page where we can all JUDGE YOU---that would really be fun!
Wouldn't want to shock you!!,I wasn't bad looking as a child matter of fact.,I must of hit a nerve about abortion and being an elitest!!.Sorry the truth obviously hurts!,I love it!!.....Liberals are attact dogs,if you don't agree,here comes the HOUNDS!! WOOF,WOOF!!.... I HATE GAYS TOOOOOOO!!!.....Doesn't make me a bad person,just not evolved yet!,and never will!!
xyz

Columbus, OH

#28 Apr 20, 2014
Low life forms.
the real dogman

Akron, OH

#29 Apr 20, 2014
Surprise wrote:
You are a very shallow , transparent egotistical person. That's a kind of ignorance in itself. How much time do you spend in the bathroom with a picture of Chelsea?
Happy Easter

Columbus, OH

#30 Apr 20, 2014
Buckeye at birth wrote:
<quoted text> Wouldn't want to shock you!!,I wasn't bad looking as a child matter of fact.,I must of hit a nerve about abortion and being an elitest!!.Sorry the truth obviously hurts!,I love it!!.....Liberals are attact dogs,if you don't agree,here comes the HOUNDS!! WOOF,WOOF!!.... I HATE GAYS TOOOOOOO!!!.....Doesn't make me a bad person,just not evolved yet!,and never will!!
I hear you about the libs. They're rabid and foaming.

Now, about the gays. Don't hate. I don't agree with their actions because I believe in the Holy Bible and what it says over and over again about homos.

I pity their souls, I sure don't hate them. I hope you can get to that point. Nobody or thing is worth so much of your energy as to hate. Happy Easter!
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#31 Apr 20, 2014
Buckeye at birth wrote:
<quoted text> Wouldn't want to shock you!!,I wasn't bad looking as a child matter of fact.,I must of hit a nerve about abortion and being an elitest!!.Sorry the truth obviously hurts!,I love it!!.....Liberals are attact dogs,if you don't agree,here comes the HOUNDS!! WOOF,WOOF!!.... I HATE GAYS TOOOOOOO!!!.....Doesn't make me a bad person,just not evolved yet!,and never will!!
The ONLY nerve you hit is when you call people ugly without providing us a pic of you so we can JUDGE you. I do not believe in stomping on people for no reason. There are plenty in this world to go after besides Chelsea, who has not killed anyone the way Helmet hair Laura Bush has or all the young service people that Bush sent to Iraq in a make believe war to have them sent back in body bags. Just have the guts to make fun of a-holes who deserve it. Ugly people can be nice people and can not help the way they came into this world and having brains sure makes up for alot. GROW UP!
xyz

Columbus, OH

#32 Apr 20, 2014
Haa Chili, you sound verrrry ugly. Very.
Carlton

Columbus, OH

#33 Apr 21, 2014
Her daddy is a horndog.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#34 Apr 21, 2014
I really think it's a dual pronged message. By focusing on a woman's appearance over her accomplishments, even when the context wouldn't naturally lend itself to do so we're saying as a culture that we feel her value is limited to her asthetics or sexual appeal. In judging her eating in doing so, we're sending the message first that the only value we hold for you as a woman is sexual and that we find no value in you as an individual. It's pretty unshakingly sexist but also pretty common, which is a shame.
Stoneway Bridge

Columbus, OH

#35 Apr 21, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Man there are some really good laughs above. Thanks folks! Awesome and entertaining.
Janet Reneo is her daddy is absolutely brilliant!
I second that. Hilarious!!!
Buckeye

Columbus, OH

#36 Apr 21, 2014
Carter wrote:
her daddy is Janet reno.
Best answer award!
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#37 Apr 21, 2014
xyz wrote:
YOU, on the other hand, are not only UGLY but dumb too. How can someone SOUND ugly? For your info, too many people would disagree with you, been the Homecoming Queen at my school as well as alot of people would disagree with your statement. NO MATTER, anything you think or say is too dumb for most people to pay any attention too. You have to tear down other people thinking it will make you look better but it just does not work that way, jacka$$. Go do something meaningful.
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#38 Apr 21, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
I really think it's a dual pronged message. By focusing on a woman's appearance over her accomplishments, even when the context wouldn't naturally lend itself to do so we're saying as a culture that we feel her value is limited to her asthetics or sexual appeal. In judging her eating in doing so, we're sending the message first that the only value we hold for you as a woman is sexual and that we find no value in you as an individual. It's pretty unshakingly sexist but also pretty common, which is a shame.
Very well said. Most of the men on here think they are just the sexiest person around when truth be told they have a difficult time finding any woman with a good figure and college educated to have anything to do with them. They do not have the nerve to let us judge their looks and for good reason!
JamesonJ

Columbus, OH

#39 Apr 21, 2014
ChilliGal wrote:
<quoted text> YOU, on the other hand, are not only UGLY but dumb too. How can someone SOUND ugly? For your info, too many people would disagree with you, been the Homecoming Queen at my school as well as alot of people would disagree with your statement. NO MATTER, anything you think or say is too dumb for most people to pay any attention too. You have to tear down other people thinking it will make you look better but it just does not work that way, jacka$$. Go do something meaningful.
Dude, not to interrupt your imaginings, but you DO sound like the ugly stick whooped your big azzz. Jus' sayin' I can see why someone said that. Check yourself.
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#40 Apr 22, 2014
JamesonJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, not to interrupt your imaginings, but you DO sound like the ugly stick whooped your big azzz. Jus' sayin' I can see why someone said that. Check yourself.
First of all, jamesbighineysonj, go to the store and find a size 4 pair of jeans and look at the back of them, you will see I could not have a big azzz to fit in them. On the other hand, have you looked in the mirror lately or stepped on the scales after all that junk food?
Surprise You

Columbus, OH

#41 Apr 22, 2014
xyz wrote:
FYI - chili has many names here, i.e, Surprise and Female ... imagine that. I'd be surprised.

There's also a poll about this one. Most believe it is a hick redneck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr d pantz 3,966
Snapchat 3 hr roughsex999 3
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 7 hr They cannot kill ... 113
Columbus police officer to resign after pleadin... 8 hr Zoe Regen 3
Where has Rowdy been 8 hr Zoe Regen 2
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 10 hr Big Johnson 2,725
President Ebola 13 hr Black Rhino 695
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs