Kansas passing Bill to allow spankin...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#21 Feb 19, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you prove yourself a babbling idiot.
It is the mere threat of this type of discipline -- with the knowledge it will indeed be carried out -- that keeps student behavior in line, thus allowing teachers to teach...and students to learn.
You know, it probably makes sense that you feel this way. After reading your posts for roughly a year, I can see how someone like you would only respond to violence and not respond to less primitive forms of compulsion.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#22 Feb 19, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
All of those "smart people" of yours are operating the government schools which are rampant with student behavior problems and failing students.
I'd suggest they take a chapter out of the US military manual.
Not you, though. It would kill you.
The military beats its troops?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23 Feb 19, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems the babbling is coming from you.
Corporal punishment is completely unnecessary.
woof
Teachers were safer and classes were calmer prior to the abolishment of corporal punishment by many school districts.

Suspension is what the unruly student wants.
Discipline is what s/he needs.
If anyone cares that s/he be successful in life.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#24 Feb 19, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Being politically correct and oh, let's not hurt their feelings, is why this country has a wild child problem plus their parent reward the punks with siding with them instead of disciplining them and making them accountable for their actions.
Just like every kid gets a trophy on the team.....god forbid someone should have hurt feelings. What a bunch of bullsh!t! This is why kids of today think we owe them. They want what they want when they want it.
Parents would rather give the kid a credit card and send them to the mall instead of spending time with them....I can go on and on, but you get it!
Maybe we should spank the kids on the team that doesn't win.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#25 Feb 19, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I never spanked my girls, but what I did was to rattle the drawer with the wooden spoons and they screamed and ran. Lol
I never had any help and was with them 24/7 and I had it down pat.I deferred their attention.
But in the schools today , there is no respect for the teachers. I am not saying all but for the trouble makers, who cause a ruckus during class. It's usually in the junior and senior high schools where it's bad.
So it can be done without hitting the children. Case closed.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#26 Feb 19, 2014
Spare the rod spoils the child.

Just think how Barry Hussein Osama would be had he been beaten properly and regularly.

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#27 Feb 19, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's the parents, not the lack of spanking?
I blame the parents for lack of training and discipline at home! Usually a kid will act in public and show their best behavior, but kids who lack this training will have discipline problems in school and else where.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#28 Feb 19, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I never spanked my girls, but what I did was to rattle the drawer with the wooden spoons and they screamed and ran. Lol
I never had any help and was with them 24/7 and I had it down pat.I deferred their attention.
But in the schools today , there is no respect for the teachers. I am not saying all but for the trouble makers, who cause a ruckus during class. It's usually in the junior and senior high schools where it's bad.
Depends on the school, and the system. Where parents are intimately involved with their children's education, those sorts of problems are minimal.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#29 Feb 19, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Teachers were safer and classes were calmer prior to the abolishment of corporal punishment by many school districts.
Suspension is what the unruly student wants.
Discipline is what s/he needs.
If anyone cares that s/he be successful in life.
Corporal punishment is completely unnecessary.

woof

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#30 Feb 19, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should spank the kids on the team that doesn't win.
Stop being ridiculous.
Usually when a reward is given it was earned, not merely because he/she was on a team.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#31 Feb 19, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, it probably makes sense that you feel this way. After reading your posts for roughly a year, I can see how someone like you would only respond to violence and not respond to less primitive forms of compulsion.
I sense that Bible verse coming soon.

woof

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#32 Feb 19, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
So it can be done without hitting the children. Case closed.
There may be some unruly kid who may need a wack on the butt to straighten out his behavior. I'm sure the purpose of a paddle is the threat in the kids mind what will happen next time he is out of line.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#33 Feb 19, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
The military beats its troops?
You wouldn't last 24 hrs.

But back on topic, I note that you and your dad have referred to "abuse" and "beat[ings]" -- when neither has been recommended within this thread.

Typical emotionally-driven, lying leftists.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#34 Feb 19, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't last 24 hrs.
But back on topic, I note that you and your dad have referred to "abuse" and "beat[ings]" -- when neither has been recommended within this thread.
Typical emotionally-driven, lying leftists.
The bill proposed in Kansas specifically permits what is presently statutorily defined as physical abuse.

You must have missed that.

woof

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#35 Feb 19, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the school, and the system. Where parents are intimately involved with their children's education, those sorts of problems are minimal.
woof
This is a good report about parents and their involvement with the schools....or lack there of.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/19/john...
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#36 Feb 19, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't last 24 hrs.
But back on topic, I note that you and your dad have referred to "abuse" and "beat[ings]" -- when neither has been recommended within this thread.
Typical emotionally-driven, lying leftists.
Did you enjoy looking at those photos?

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#37 Feb 19, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
There may be some unruly kid who may need a wack on the butt to straighten out his behavior. I'm sure the purpose of a paddle is the threat in the kids mind what will happen next time he is out of line.
Corporal punishment within public schools has declined...while prisons face overcrowding.
Duke and che are likely against prisons as well.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#38 Feb 19, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you enjoy looking at those photos?
woof
Unlike you, I am not easily baited.
You are entirely offtopic. And you know it.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#39 Feb 19, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I sense that Bible verse coming soon.
woof
One was posted. You would recognize it if you spent your breaks between cleaning toilets reading something besides comic books
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#40 Feb 19, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporal punishment within public schools has declined...while prisons face overcrowding.
Duke and che are likely against prisons as well.
What are you trying to say? Don't be shy.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? (Apr '14) 1 hr Jack 102
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 2 hr Black Lab 2,883
Trump's Wall 2 hr Duke for Mayor 725
Why is Trump still in this race? 3 hr Duke for Mayor 35
Rape Victim say Clinton Treated her like Crap 3 hr Democrat For Trump 6
Donald Trump - Hillary Clinton Presidential Debate 3 hr White Fangs 19
News Nude-yoga fans shed body-image shame along with... 5 hr PrettyChill88 9

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages