New pope Francis

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#307 Mar 19, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mock God.
I mock people like you, who can't keep their thoughts to themselves when they really should.
woof
You mock God with every word you utter about religion.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#308 Mar 19, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you such an idiot that you don't realize I made that up just for you?
woof
Of course you made it up...hence my response. It's an untruth. What I said before that is not.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#309 Mar 19, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I know enough to know what I don't know, and I don't bother trying to self righteously impose my beliefs upon others.
woof
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! That's the whopper of the day.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#311 Mar 19, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You mock God with every word you utter about religion.
You should really write this on your bathroom mirror and recite it for as long as it takes until you figure out what it actually means.

Hilarious!!!

woof

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#322 Mar 19, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you.
Ooooh...that's brilliant. A fine forensics professor you had, "lawyer."

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#323 Mar 19, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really write this on your bathroom mirror and recite it for as long as it takes until you figure out what it actually means.
Hilarious!!!
woof
Douche, your projection tells me exactly what kind of "law" you specialize in.
Malpractice. Brain injury to be exact.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#325 Mar 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This should be good. What do homosexual adoption and child rape have to do with one another?
homosexual behavior is deviant behavior, and you want them raising kids.

packing poop in a diaper is a sack lunch for you?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#326 Mar 20, 2013
the dogs in Akron don't like the Pope.

maybe the Pope sends a dog catcher to Akron to clean up the slum.

Akron was not hit by a tornado or hurricane, it just looks that way all the time.

The scumbag population of Akron needs starved to death for their sins.

The Pope is not wanting to hear your crys of homosexuality, and burning the problem out of existence provides 100 years for generations to forget the fags that were in the church.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#328 Mar 20, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
<quoted text>
yes like Jesus had lots of women !
Are you saying his loafers were loose?

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#329 Mar 20, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
<quoted text>
yes like Jesus had lots of women !
Jesus is the Father of billions.

You are a slime that a paper towel wipes off. Your days dripping vile BS catches up to you very soon. Enjoy the ride, as it is not going to last very long. in fact it is slowing down for a rebuild at the station as I type.

You will be left at the curb slobbering with nobody to listen or hear you. Also nobody with money will come to your aide.

Maybe you need to ask Jesus for some assistance in the path you follow, because you are walking off a 10,000 foot cliff.

How is that for a bit of reality?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#330 Mar 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying his loafers were loose?
woof
he wore sandals.

can you ever post anything factual?

picking apart every post you type as what not to do in life is easy.

saving you is impossible.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#331 Mar 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
he wore sandals.
can you ever post anything factual?
picking apart every post you type as what not to do in life is easy.
saving you is impossible.
The post you're addressing isn't about shoes.

"A little loose in the loafers" is a charmingly old fashioned idiom to suggest that the (male) subject prefers the attentions of men over women.

I've always preferred the term "a wee bit lavender" for oldy timey ways to say gay, personally. Or "confirmed bachelor".
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#332 Mar 20, 2013
Love ya, Bubba!!!

Still waitin for ya to try and sneak up on me when I'm out on a midnight ride.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#333 Mar 20, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooh...that's brilliant. A fine forensics professor you had, "lawyer."
That's all that need be said. You make a mockery out of your religion everyday you post here.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#334 Mar 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the Father of billions.
You are a slime that a paper towel wipes off. Your days dripping vile BS catches up to you very soon. Enjoy the ride, as it is not going to last very long. in fact it is slowing down for a rebuild at the station as I type.
You will be left at the curb slobbering with nobody to listen or hear you. Also nobody with money will come to your aide.
Maybe you need to ask Jesus for some assistance in the path you follow, because you are walking off a 10,000 foot cliff.
How is that for a bit of reality?
Did you learn all of that in your last three posts from Jesus?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#335 Mar 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
he wore sandals.
can you ever post anything factual?
picking apart every post you type as what not to do in life is easy.
saving you is impossible.
Awwww Bubba you can't fool me...I've seen you actually agree with me once in a while. It scares me a little bit too, but I think we should embrace those moments rather than focus upon our differences.

"Lay down you knitting needles", I say.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#336 Mar 20, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/20/world/ameri...

three out of four Argentinians are Catholic.

Less than 1 of five attend mass.

Sounds about right.

woof

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#339 Mar 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Love ya, Bubba!!!
Still waitin for ya to try and sneak up on me when I'm out on a midnight ride.
woof
Nobody is interested in your back alley mating activities, douche.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#340 Mar 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all that need be said. You make a mockery out of your religion everyday you post here.
You would have said the same of Peter had you been in the Garden of Gethsemane.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#341 Mar 20, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You would have said the same of Peter had you been in the Garden of Gethsemane.
You think quite highly of yourself. Isn't vanity a sin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandkneegers get on the boat 5 min They cannot kill ... 10
DNC class action lawsuit 31 min Suck It Up 8
Do Larger Breasts Equal Bigger Tips? (Oct '15) 46 min rowdy01 28
Moving to Columbus 1 hr They cannot kill ... 17
Giant Coyote near Marysville 1 hr They cannot kill ... 23
Feral Hog Hunting 🐖🐖 2 hr Pam 4
older women needing spanked? 2 hr Pam 25
Russian investigation update🙀 4 hr They cannot kill ... 28

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages