Comments
101 - 120 of 303 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2013
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Oct 4, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
More sarcasm. I'm starting to figure your posts out now.
failed spin again junior wannabe
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Oct 4, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Except it is illegal to accept services from volunteers. I just got done telling you that.
an the american people say F off.....then what junior?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Oct 4, 2013
 
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
failed spin again junior wannabe
Darn it. I thought I was figuring you out.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Oct 4, 2013
 
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
an the american people say F off.....then what junior?
Uh, I suppose, nothing.

No wait, let me guess. Civil WAR! Secession! Texas will become 5 small states and the GOP will take control of the Senate!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Oct 4, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I suppose, nothing.
No wait, let me guess. Civil WAR! Secession! Texas will become 5 small states and the GOP will take control of the Senate!
Either that, or foreigners electing our school boards.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Oct 4, 2013
 
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Either that, or foreigners electing our school boards.
Only if they own property in Hilliard.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Oct 5, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I suppose, nothing.
No wait, let me guess. Civil WAR! Secession! Texas will become 5 small states and the GOP will take control of the Senate!
as always you are wrong

All Wisconsin parks are open federal or state. Scott Walker said no to Obama's shutdown, and refuses to close anything. A governor telling the POTUS to get lost.

Walker like Putin is making the man child cry. Calling out in defiance to Obama asking to action and not his continual running of his mouth.

Maybe Walker will start a nationwide pursuit of a recall election for the worst president to ever hold the office.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Oct 5, 2013
 
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
as always you are wrong
All Wisconsin parks are open federal or state. Scott Walker said no to Obama's shutdown, and refuses to close anything. A governor telling the POTUS to get lost.
Walker like Putin is making the man child cry. Calling out in defiance to Obama asking to action and not his continual running of his mouth.
Maybe Walker will start a nationwide pursuit of a recall election for the worst president to ever hold the office.
"However, after close review and legal consult,[the Department of Natural Resources] has clarified areas where the federal procedures are over-reaching by ordering the closure of properties where the state has management authority through existing agreements."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/05/wi...

Not a very impressive act of rebellion. But that is the extent of sacrifice and aggression that I expect from your Civil War.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Oct 5, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not liking the consequences of the GOP temper tantrum, eh 3.1?
Poor Poor Paco.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Oct 5, 2013
 
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>This comes from the administration, just as the WWII Memorial actions did, a-hole.
Explain how a Catholic priest saying Mass costs the government a single dime.
Lights. Air Conditioning. Maintenance. Custodial Services. Costs of paying the contract employees. Insurance.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Oct 5, 2013
 
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Either that, or foreigners electing our school boards.
Paco would love it when "outsiders" from Cleveland start buying property in Hilliard and then get to vote on school levies, wouldn't he?

woof

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Oct 5, 2013
 
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Lights. Air Conditioning. Maintenance. Custodial Services. Costs of paying the contract employees. Insurance.
woof
None of that will change one iota for a one hour celebration of the Mass. And you know it.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Oct 5, 2013
 
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Paco would love it when "outsiders" from Cleveland start buying property in Hilliard and then get to vote on school levies, wouldn't he?
woof
There's very little residential rental property here, douche. Now, if you are here to create jobs by leasing commercial space be my guest.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Oct 5, 2013
 
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Poor Paco.
woof
The issue is coming to the House floor today. Can't wait to see the Dems vote against the First Amendment. That'll be as brilliant as Harry Reid saying on CNN, "Why should we care?" when asked about kids and their interrupted cancer treatments.
myway

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Oct 5, 2013
 
I don't think Nixxxxism can be viewed as a true faith.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Oct 5, 2013
 
I can't wait for 2016 as Dingy Harry and Crusty Clinton campaign and the GOP runs continuous ads repeating their best known quotes.

Reid (on helping children with cancer): "Why would we want to do that?"

Clinton (on the terrorist murders of four of her State Department employees, including an ambassador): "What difference does it make?"
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Oct 5, 2013
 
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>The issue is coming to the House floor today. Can't wait to see the Dems vote against the First Amendment. That'll be as brilliant as Harry Reid saying on CNN, "Why should we care?" when asked about kids and their interrupted cancer treatments.
It is morbidly amusing watching the Tea Party purposely cripple the government and then cry when the government isn't there for them.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Oct 5, 2013
 
Diamond Eugene wrote:
I can't wait for 2016 as Dingy Harry and Crusty Clinton campaign and the GOP runs continuous ads repeating their best known quotes.
Reid (on helping children with cancer): "Why would we want to do that?"
Clinton (on the terrorist murders of four of her State Department employees, including an ambassador): "What difference does it make?"
They will probably want to get the context of the Clinton quote correct or Freaky Bill will run it right up their asses.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Oct 5, 2013
 
Diamond Eugene wrote:
I can't wait for 2016 as Dingy Harry and Crusty Clinton campaign and the GOP runs continuous ads repeating their best known quotes.
Reid (on helping children with cancer): "Why would we want to do that?"
Clinton (on the terrorist murders of four of her State Department employees, including an ambassador): "What difference does it make?"
And BTW, your panic is showing.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Oct 5, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is morbidly amusing watching the Tea Party purposely cripple the government and then cry when the government isn't there for them.
There's no need for any government assistance to celebrate the Mass. Now, let's talk to Harry Reid about kids, cancer and CRs.
When CNN and CBS start beating on the Democrats, you know your side is in trouble. That's exactly the way things have been shifting over the last two days.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••