Obama Prohibits Practice of Catholici...
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#183 Oct 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsess much? This is the 50th thread you have posted this on. Maybe you should talk to that shrink about OCD.
50th thread? Stop lying.

To go after someone who saw a shrink when dealing with cancer and a war death (among other things) is beyond despicable. Which is worse - seeing a shrink to move on in life and make the best of it, or hanging out on Topix all day and night with nothing better to do than to tear people down and get off on it to boot?

Truly, you are the devil himself.

WW out.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#184 Oct 9, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
50th thread? Stop lying.
To go after someone who saw a shrink when dealing with cancer and a war death (among other things) is beyond despicable. Which is worse - seeing a shrink to move on in life and make the best of it, or hanging out on Topix all day and night with nothing better to do than to tear people down and get off on it to boot?
Truly, you are the devil himself.
WW out.
After checking out the OCD, go to one of Tippo's remedial English classes and ask the instructor what "hyperbole" is.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#185 Oct 9, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
50th thread? Stop lying.
To go after someone who saw a shrink when dealing with cancer and a war death (among other things) is beyond despicable. Which is worse - seeing a shrink to move on in life and make the best of it, or hanging out on Topix all day and night with nothing better to do than to tear people down and get off on it to boot?
Truly, you are the devil himself.
WW out.
What is worse is your pathetic constant trolling for pity, especially since you are probably lying anyway.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#186 Oct 9, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
What is worse is your pathetic constant trolling for pity, especially since you are probably lying anyway.
No. You just hit the bottom of the worst bin. I'll remind you about Sandusky and the question of ER and blood and the discussion of children wanting consensual sex. THAT was pathetic.

If you don't believe someone here, that's your right. But you have nothing with which to disprove, either. If WW comes here to discuss, argue, get support for her illness, etc. her business, right? How do we know you weren't lying about having a cat named Clancy, wee boy?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#188 Oct 9, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You just hit the bottom of the worst bin. I'll remind you about Sandusky and the question of ER and blood and the discussion of children wanting consensual sex. THAT was pathetic.
If you don't believe someone here, that's your right. But you have nothing with which to disprove, either. If WW comes here to discuss, argue, get support for her illness, etc. her business, right? How do we know you weren't lying about having a cat named Clancy, wee boy?
She kind of makes it everybody's business when she posts it on a public forum, don't you think?
Clancy

Groveport, OH

#189 Oct 9, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You just hit the bottom of the worst bin. I'll remind you about Sandusky and the question of ER and blood and the discussion of children wanting consensual sex. THAT was pathetic.
If you don't believe someone here, that's your right. But you have nothing with which to disprove, either. If WW comes here to discuss, argue, get support for her illness, etc. her business, right? How do we know you weren't lying about having a cat named Clancy, wee boy?
If only it had been a lie. My life with him was pure p#$$y hell.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#190 Oct 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
She kind of makes it everybody's business when she posts it on a public forum, don't you think?
Sure, just like you make your severe mental illness known to all of us.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#191 Oct 9, 2013
Clancy wrote:
<quoted text>
If only it had been a lie. My life with him was pure p#$$y hell.
I'm so glad you crossed that rainbow bridge. I think I have a picture of your human:

http://www.misfitsvintage.com/2011/10/look-wh...
Clancy

Groveport, OH

#192 Oct 9, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad you crossed that rainbow bridge. I think I have a picture of your human:
http://www.misfitsvintage.com/2011/10/look-wh...
Access denied by heavenly intervention. No more tears here.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#193 Oct 9, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, just like you make your severe mental illness known to all of us.
I'm glad you agree that she is fair game.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#194 Oct 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you agree that she is fair game.
I'm glad you continue to enjoy being a glutton for punishment. It is pathetic. WW has the sense to know when to back off and when to strike. Sadly, you're like the chimp in the zoo...the more visitors and peanuts tossed, the happier you are and the more you shit.
Clancy

Groveport, OH

#195 Oct 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you agree that she is fair game.
You are such a Satan's boy.
Clancy

Groveport, OH

#196 Oct 9, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you continue to enjoy being a glutton for punishment. It is pathetic. WW has the sense to know when to back off and when to strike. Sadly, you're like the chimp in the zoo...the more visitors and peanuts tossed, the happier you are and the more you shit.
St. Gertrude laughed.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197 Oct 9, 2013
Clancy wrote:
<quoted text>
St. Gertrude laughed.
I hear she takes a lot of pity on tortured souls in purgatory, sorta like BJ and Che.
Clancy

Groveport, OH

#198 Oct 9, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear she takes a lot of pity on tortured souls in purgatory, sorta like BJ and Che.
That Gertrude (the Great) says they'll never make it there. It's Gertrude of Nivelles for me.

http://www.saintspreserved.com/gertrude.htm

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#199 Oct 9, 2013
Clancy wrote:
<quoted text>
That Gertrude (the Great) says they'll never make it there. It's Gertrude of Nivelles for me.
http://www.saintspreserved.com/gertrude.htm
Learn something new every day! I did not know there was a patron saint of cats! Clancy sure is a lucky cat.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#200 Oct 9, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you continue to enjoy being a glutton for punishment. It is pathetic. WW has the sense to know when to back off and when to strike. Sadly, you're like the chimp in the zoo...the more visitors and peanuts tossed, the happier you are and the more you shit.
Punishment? Really? How is you getting uncontrollably angry punishment to me?

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#201 Oct 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Punishment? Really? How is you getting uncontrollably angry punishment to me?
Leftist projection...it never fails nor disappoints.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#202 Oct 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Leftist projection...it never fails nor disappoints.
What is that even supposed to mean?

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#203 Oct 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that even supposed to mean?
The more you post, the more I picture a 25 year old high school graduate, mad at the world and clueless about her status as a complete nobody with a chip on her shoulder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If I "identify" as a dog, can I use the bathroo... 10 min rowdy01 15
Federal lands in America 38 min Seriouslady 129
Drumpf: Narcissistic Welfare King 1 hr Annie 19
Radical Islamist in Sanders camp 5 hr d pants 19
Obama at Hisoshima 6 hr d pants 22
Men in the Girls Bathroom 7 hr d pants 371
Democraps....the party of rape 8 hr Dr Gerald Demal 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages