Tamarack Market Shooting Victim Remai...

Tamarack Market Shooting Victim Remains Critical

There are 41 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Jan 29, 2012, titled Tamarack Market Shooting Victim Remains Critical. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

According to Columbus Police, a man entered the Tamarack Market at 1915 Tamarack Circle North and fired a single shot from a handgun at store owner Jafar Hussein.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

ali hussein

Amman, Jordan

#22 Feb 8, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>How is he doing? Did he survive?
better than many peoples ...:):):)
ali hussein

Amman, Jordan

#23 Feb 8, 2012
mmmm he doing good
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#24 Feb 8, 2012
ali hussein wrote:
mmmm he doing good
Good luck to him. Hope he gets well soon. God be with him.
hey now

Powell, OH

#25 Feb 8, 2012
ali hussein wrote:
<quoted text>
hey now ???
tell me what do you mean about the first comments
jeff is my brother and he is better than many peoples
You guys need to bring your humor out of the 6th Century. The first part of the joke was relating to the term 'critical.' Sure, in this context it was a medical term, but in another context it was anger over people coming here and expecting US to change our ways in order to appease them. Muslims are notorious for this insistance that WE change. So the joke was: he was critical that a bunch of folks of different faiths contributed to his survival, but his bretheren would call us infidels and insist that we submit to them and their 6th Century notions. Aint gonna happen. Now if he came here to escape the extremists, then our nation welcomes him as a kindred spirit, but if he thinks he's going to subvert us from within, then he has a GIGANTIC surprise coming.
lielie

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Feb 9, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>How is he doing? Did he survive?
Jeff is doing a little better, they think he's going to make it, his wife has both stores opened up now, but she's really taking things hard, if u happen to run into her in tamarack market, say a kind word or two but dont ask questions please
Spooktackular

Holly, MI

#27 Feb 9, 2012
lielie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff is doing a little better, they think he's going to make it, his wife has both stores opened up now, but she's really taking things hard, if u happen to run into her in tamarack market, say a kind word or two but dont ask questions please
I have but one question. Why did no one return fire?
ali hussein

Amman, Jordan

#28 Feb 9, 2012
hey now wrote:
<quoted text>You guys need to bring your humor out of the 6th Century. The first part of the joke was relating to the term 'critical.' Sure, in this context it was a medical term, but in another context it was anger over people coming here and expecting US to change our ways in order to appease them. Muslims are notorious for this insistance that WE change. So the joke was: he was critical that a bunch of folks of different faiths contributed to his survival, but his bretheren would call us infidels and insist that we submit to them and their 6th Century notions. Aint gonna happen. Now if he came here to escape the extremists, then our nation welcomes him as a kindred spirit, but if he thinks he's going to subvert us from within, then he has a GIGANTIC surprise coming.
hey now ... go to hell ( if u )
jeff is my brother
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#29 Feb 9, 2012
ali hussein wrote:
<quoted text>
hey now ... go to hell ( if u )
jeff is my brother
Your real brother (blood) or "brother" is in being from the same people or religion?
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#30 Feb 9, 2012
lielie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff is doing a little better, they think he's going to make it, his wife has both stores opened up now, but she's really taking things hard, if u happen to run into her in tamarack market, say a kind word or two but dont ask questions please
Rarely in that part of town. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
ali hussein

Amman, Jordan

#31 Feb 9, 2012
jeff is my big brother ( blood )
and jemmy
Best wishes for a speedy recovery
thanks ...
ali hussein

Amman, Jordan

#32 Feb 9, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Rarely in that part of town. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
jeff is my big brother ( blood )
and jemmy
Best wishes for a speedy recovery
thanks ...
tip

United States

#33 Feb 9, 2012
ali hussein wrote:
<quoted text>
jeff is my big brother ( blood )
and jemmy
Best wishes for a speedy recovery
thanks ...
Good for him.

Changing the subject, have you seen Queen Rania sporting her 22k gold shoes?
angeleyes260

Columbus, OH

#34 Feb 9, 2012
this is a very tough time for Jeff and his family.i wish that some people posting inappropriate jokes and comments would take this into consideration. there is a time and place for everything.this is no time to joke.Anyways thanks to allah that Jeff has recovered. I pray for him and family to have the strengh and courage to go through this tough time. May Allah always be with them.Please to anyone who is a relative or close friend to Jeff,my prayers are with you all.
angeleyes260

Columbus, OH

#36 Feb 9, 2012
for people who are judemental from a negative aspect. if your loved one was shot how would you feel. you need to come down from the insensitive platform and treat this as if it was your own loved one.where is your compassion. you people are so negative. this is a real human being we are talking about.do you really think this is easy for people who know Jeff and care for him. really people, thread you negativity somewhere else. try where the sun does'nt shine. Jeff is the most loving and caring human being I have ever known and that is what matters more than anything. He is a real human being unlike some people in this world. He cares for everyone no matter what race,color or creed. I guess it is hard for people who think negative to recognize these qualities in a human because to to caught up in there own little sick world. I pray for Jeff and his family everyday because I love and care for them. they are not my family but they are all gods children and that is enough family for me.
ali hussein

Amman, Jordan

#37 Feb 10, 2012
angeleyes260 wrote:
for people who are judemental from a negative aspect. if your loved one was shot how would you feel. you need to come down from the insensitive platform and treat this as if it was your own loved one.where is your compassion. you people are so negative. this is a real human being we are talking about.do you really think this is easy for people who know Jeff and care for him. really people, thread you negativity somewhere else. try where the sun does'nt shine. Jeff is the most loving and caring human being I have ever known and that is what matters more than anything. He is a real human being unlike some people in this world. He cares for everyone no matter what race,color or creed. I guess it is hard for people who think negative to recognize these qualities in a human because to to caught up in there own little sick world. I pray for Jeff and his family everyday because I love and care for them. they are not my family but they are all gods children and that is enough family for me.
thnks angel
haaaa

Phoenix, AZ

#38 Feb 13, 2012
hey now wrote:
If you think the guy is critical now wait till he learns that a Jewish doctor operated on him, that he is in a Christian hospital, that an athiest donated some blood transfused into him, that a handful of women nurses saw his Jamal in the ER, and that bacon was being cooked in the cafeteria.
Hilarious!
angeleyes260

Columbus, OH

#39 Feb 15, 2012
haaaa and hey now.you know what is more hillarious is that losers like you dont really know what a joke is.you think that your funny but the joke is on you not this situation.some people are sad about what happened and even mad but only losers can find this funny.losers are usually people who sit down all day and watch the news who do not contribute to society or anthing really and speculate over others.
ali abu zaid

Amman, Jordan

#40 Feb 15, 2012
You guys need to bring your humor out of the 6th Century. The first part of the joke was relating to the term 'critical.' Sure, in this context it was a medical term, but in another context it was anger over people coming here and expecting US to change our ways in order to appease them. Muslims are notorious for this insistance that WE change. So the joke was: he was critical that a bunch of folks of different faiths contributed to his survival, but his bretheren would call us infidels and insist that we submit to them and their 6th Century notions. Aint gonna happen. Now if he came here to escape the extremists, then our nation welcomes him as a kindred spirit, but if he thinks he's going to subvert us from within, then he has a GIGANTIC surprise coming.
&#1575;&#1604;&#15 91;&#1610;&#1576; &#1603;&#1575;&#16 10;&#1583; &#1608;&#1575;&#16 04;&#1585;&#1580;& #1575;&#1580;&#1610; &#1604; &#1588;&#1585;&#16 07;&#1610;&#1606; &#1585;&#1581;&#16 05; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 04;&#1607; &#1589;&#1583;&#15 75;&#1605; &#1581;&#1587;&#16 10;&#1606; &#1578;&#1593;&#16 04;&#1606;&#1609; &#1608;&#1593;&#16 04;&#1609; &#1607;&#1575;&#15 84; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 06;&#1607;&#1580; &#1606;&#1605;&#15 90;&#1610; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 93;&#1585;&#1576; &#1610;&#1575;&#15 82;&#1584; &#1579;&#1575;&#15 85;&#1607; &#1576;&#1593;&#15 83; 40 &#1593;&#1575;&#16 05; &#1608;&#1610;&#16 02;&#1608;&#1604; &#1601;&#1610; &#1606;&#1601;&#15 87;&#1607; &#1604;&#1602;&#15 83; &#1575;&#1587;&#15 78;&#1593;&#1580;& #1604;&#1578;
ali abu zaid

Amman, Jordan

#41 Feb 15, 2012
Good and compelling men greedy and taught me God's mercy leader Saddam Hussein
On the descent and approach that we move from our habits of Arabs in us that a person takes revenge after 40 years and says have jumped the gun
Josh

Grove City, OH

#43 Feb 1, 2013
I go to the store every other week and he was a real nice guy. He'd always let it go whenever I didn't have enough change and stuff like that. It's a shame that retards go off and do shit like this. I'm sick of this neighborhood. Good luck, Jafar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is happening in Sweden? 2 min ButtHurtLeftiesRF... 35
High Crimes and Misdemeanors 3 min Big Johnson 35
"HEIL, mein F├╝hrer!" 9 min Big Johnson 4
The " Blind Sheikh " has died. 15 min Infidel 11
Dems Progress To A New Low 19 min ButtHurtLeftiesRF... 216
Who is the Biggest Liar? 28 min Big Johnson 22
President Trump Rally 2017 Florida 31 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 52

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages