“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#602 Dec 24, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry they had to be separated. They will be indoor.cats ?
They better be. Outdoor cats kill millions of birds each year in the United States because cats are not native to North America and hence the birds have no natural instincts against the cats.

Birds>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>cats
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#603 Dec 24, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
They better be. Outdoor cats kill millions of birds each year in the United States because cats are not native to North America and hence the birds have no natural instincts against the cats.
Birds>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>cats
Blue Jays do. One of my cats had a young Blue Jay that had fallen from the nest too few feathers to fly yet. There were over a dozen adult Blue Jays attacking the cat. They even landed on his back and would peck at head.

If cats kill Robins or Grackles that is a good thing Robins destroy thousands of tons of cherries and berrys every year.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#604 Dec 28, 2013
Dave....
What's going on and what happened to the adopted kitties?
Were any returned? I hope not.
Happy New Year!

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#605 Dec 28, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
Dave....
What's going on and what happened to the adopted kitties?
Were any returned? I hope not.
Happy New Year!
I haven't heard anything, but if they act anything like the 2 girls that I kept, then those people got some good cats.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#606 Dec 28, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't heard anything, but if they act anything like the 2 girls that I kept, then those people got some good cats.
I'm sure. You raised them well!
What's going on lately?
Get ready for some snow.....so what's new?......lol

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#607 Dec 28, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure. You raised them well!
What's going on lately?
Get ready for some snow.....so what's new?......lol
My Christmas ham turned out well, and I got some pinto beans so I can make use of the bone. As far as snow, I'm still waiting. This 5 inch crap is boring. I spent the day yesterday cleaning and rearranging the furniture. My girls are doing just perfect and I couldn't ask for more.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#608 Dec 28, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> My Christmas ham turned out well, and I got some pinto beans so I can make use of the bone. As far as snow, I'm still waiting. This 5 inch crap is boring. I spent the day yesterday cleaning and rearranging the furniture. My girls are doing just perfect and I couldn't ask for more.
Dave, I want to wish you a very Happy New Year. Happy Trails to You.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#609 Dec 28, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> My Christmas ham turned out well, and I got some pinto beans so I can make use of the bone. As far as snow, I'm still waiting. This 5 inch crap is boring. I spent the day yesterday cleaning and rearranging the furniture. My girls are doing just perfect and I couldn't ask for more.
M m m mm, ham soup!
Sounds like you're very organized! Happy New Year to you Dave!!!!
Can't wait for 2013 to be over.....so much has happened.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#611 Dec 28, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
M m m mm, ham soup!
Sounds like you're very organized! Happy New Year to you Dave!!!!
Can't wait for 2013 to be over.....so much has happened.
And so much more is going to happen as long as those idiots in Washington are in charge. I'm just not going to worry about it. It's going to happen one way or the other. I'm having a great winter.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#612 Dec 28, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> And so much more is going to happen as long as those idiots in Washington are in charge. I'm just not going to worry about it. It's going to happen one way or the other. I'm having a great winter.
Oh! I agree! Can you imagine the tension when the 2016 election comes around? The commercials and ads alone are enough to drive anyone nuts! UGH!
I'm not going to worry about either. Useless

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#613 Dec 28, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! I agree! Can you imagine the tension when the 2016 election comes around? The commercials and ads alone are enough to drive anyone nuts! UGH!
I'm not going to worry about either. Useless
I hope to be dead by then the way the world is going now.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#615 Dec 28, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> I hope to be dead by then the way the world is going now.
Looks like they didn't like a certain word I used in the un posted post! Drat!
You'll be fine...it's only two year from now!
After all, who would take care of the Kittas?
=~}

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#616 Dec 30, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> My Christmas ham turned out well, and I got some pinto beans so I can make use of the bone. As far as snow, I'm still waiting. This 5 inch crap is boring. I spent the day yesterday cleaning and rearranging the furniture. My girls are doing just perfect and I couldn't ask for more.
I bet you have plowing all day! So much fluffy snow.
Just want to wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Stay warm and fuzzy.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#617 Dec 30, 2013
^^^been^^^ plowing.....oy vey

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#618 Dec 30, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you have plowing all day! So much fluffy snow.
Just want to wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Stay warm and fuzzy.
Happy new year to you too. No plowing here, just a measly 3 inches.

I did see follow up pics of the boys though today. They are doing very well. just as I expected.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#619 Dec 30, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Happy new year to you too. No plowing here, just a measly 3 inches.
I did see follow up pics of the boys though today. They are doing very well. just as I expected.
That's very good news.
Today my sister rescued two kittens. Poor things.
Are you going out for New Year's Eve?
I'm staying home and having a movie marathon.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#620 Dec 30, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very good news.
Today my sister rescued two kittens. Poor things.
Are you going out for New Year's Eve?
I'm staying home and having a movie marathon.
I'm going to stay right here just as I always do, Perfectly safe.

I'm watching Stallone movies tonight. Right now is Cobra.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#621 Dec 30, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very good news.
Today my sister rescued two kittens. Poor things.
Are you going out for New Year's Eve?
I'm staying home and having a movie marathon.
Talkies?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#622 Dec 30, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> My Christmas ham turned out well, and I got some pinto beans so I can make use of the bone. As far as snow, I'm still waiting. This 5 inch crap is boring. I spent the day yesterday cleaning and rearranging the furniture. My girls are doing just perfect and I couldn't ask for more.
Dave, you might try some 15 bean soup.Use your own ham, not that crummy flavor pack. Just don't be around anyone the next day..........
http://www.hurstbeans.com/products/1/15-bean-...

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

#623 Dec 30, 2013
I'm sorry BB
I meant to say I would like to apologize for being a rude FN dumb Aysse bytch.....

Please forgive me.

I have no idea why I jump in on a conversation for no reason just to make a rude comment on every thread other than I am just insecure about myself.

Being rude to others sometimes makes me feel better about my pitiful shut in life at the trailer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religion in our schools..... 3 min UTrashy 197
$125 BILLION Pentagon waste.. 10 min UTrashy 10
News America needs security, not the appearance thereof 10 min GrowUp 5
Trump does more NOT being President than Obama ... 18 min Duke for Mayor 5
Carson appointed to cabinet 20 min Duke for Mayor 30
Donald trying to save US $4billion already 20 min Elerby 101
Make America Great Again 30 min They cannot kill ... 388
OMG! Trump scores $50 Billion for Americans! 4 hr Reality Speaks 50

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages