“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#312 Nov 14, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're going to drink a six-pack of 40s?
No, I ran out of those. I'm drinking antifreeze now. But I got prestone, the good stuff.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#314 Nov 14, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>No, I ran out of those. I'm drinking antifreeze now. But I got prestone, the good stuff.
Never pick up a stranger.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#315 Nov 15, 2013
How about some kitten Nd.cat updates

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#316 Nov 16, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you were joking...
Hey, can I borrow enough to get 6 bottles of Jack Daniels? That should be enough to get me through the game tomorrow. Thanks buddy.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#317 Nov 16, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
How about some kitten Nd.cat updates
They will be 7 weeks old tomorrow and are great. They are all over the place now. I'm definitely keeping Sarah, and maybe Leo too.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#318 Nov 16, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you were joking...
You're really not very bright, are you?

http://www.drinknation.com/drink/antifreeze
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#319 Nov 16, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, can I borrow enough to get 6 bottles of Jack Daniels? That should be enough to get me through the game tomorrow. Thanks buddy.
If you have a screen big.enough put on a hockey game and see if the kittens follow the puck. My Calico 6 monts old will follow the puck. She.is my hockey watching cat.

As for Jack Daniels do you by the small bottles or the 1.75L or.bigger if you can find them?

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#320 Nov 17, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a screen big.enough put on a hockey game and see if the kittens follow the puck. My Calico 6 monts old will follow the puck. She.is my hockey watching cat.
As for Jack Daniels do you by the small bottles or the 1.75L or.bigger if you can find them?
My tv is a 41 incher, and they know to stay away from that screen. They do chase things on the older style one that I have in the bedroom.

I was kidding about the JD. Bad things happen when I drink whiskey. But from time to time I will mix cheap vodka with kool -aid.

It sure is getting windy here now. I have all the trucks and tractors put away for the winter now, and am just about done with the leaves. I got my plow truck back the other day and they did a great job on it, as usual. Full tune up, new heater motor, and all new u joints.
d pantz

United States

#321 Nov 17, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're going to drink a six-pack of 40s?
how witty is that?? How do you find the time to post here and write jokes professionally? You should really go on tour.
d pantz

United States

#322 Nov 17, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you were joking...
and what's your excuse kiddy? People who suck on exhaust pipes are smarter than you....

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#323 Nov 17, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> how witty is that?? How do you find the time to post here and write jokes professionally? You should really go on tour.
People have been telling me I should be a comedian since I was a kid. I always thought it was kind of a degrading profession to go on stage and have people laugh at you. I imagine you know what that's like, don't you?
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#324 Nov 18, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
People have been telling me I should be a comedian since I was a kid. I always thought it was kind of a degrading profession to go on stage and have people laugh at you. I imagine you know what that's like, don't you?
You should try suicide on stage. I know I would applaud if you are successfull.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#325 Nov 22, 2013
How are the kittens doing? Are they climbing on everything and looking into every corner ?

“GOD BLESS AMERICA”

Since: Apr 10

"LET FREEDOM RING"

#326 Nov 22, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
How are the kittens doing? Are they climbing on everything and looking into every corner ?
Hi Spook,I wish I had a camera to see what my kitty does when I'm not home. Sometimes there is evidence that she has been on my dresser, kitchen sink, etc. Throw rugs are all askew, knocked over stuff. LOLOLOL

Last week I couldn't find her for about four hours. I was frantic.
Here, when I was rearranging a linen closet she snuck in there and when I closed the door she was trapped.
She was sleeping on the shelf, all comfy and warm.
Lol
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#327 Nov 22, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Spook,I wish I had a camera to see what my kitty does when I'm not home. Sometimes there is evidence that she has been on my dresser, kitchen sink, etc. Throw rugs are all askew, knocked over stuff. LOLOLOL
Last week I couldn't find her for about four hours. I was frantic.
Here, when I was rearranging a linen closet she snuck in there and when I closed the door she was trapped.
She was sleeping on the shelf, all comfy and warm.
Lol
My calico kitten jumps on the bed when my phone alrm goes off. And when no one is home she drags socks, shoes anything she can move to play with. Before a door opens she is up on the windows not the sill but the middle of a double hung window. One of which is better than 6 foot from the floor.

She has made tge older cat ore playful

“GOD BLESS AMERICA”

Since: Apr 10

"LET FREEDOM RING"

#328 Nov 23, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/22/cat-...

This is interesting.....leave it up to Japan......
At the bottom of article another site with more kitty pics......
They are so warm and fuzzy.......sometimes.......LO L

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#329 Nov 23, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/11/22/cat-heaven-island_n _4324867.html
This is interesting.....leave it up to Japan......
At the bottom of article another site with more kitty pics......
They are so warm and fuzzy.......sometimes.......LO L
That looks like my house.

“GOD BLESS AMERICA”

Since: Apr 10

"LET FREEDOM RING"

#330 Nov 23, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>That looks like my house.
Lol
They are wonderful though.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#331 Nov 23, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
They are wonderful though.
Looks like a nice place to retire

“GOD BLESS AMERICA”

Since: Apr 10

"LET FREEDOM RING"

#332 Nov 23, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like a nice place to retire
Really!
An island with minimum people.....I wish!
I would be in my glory!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monsanto = Poison = Clinton 2 min Zeeba 10
America is doomed. 34 min SoSueMe 26
Topix Closes Human Sexuality Forums 38 min RIP tawh picks 14
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 41 min Seriouslady 108
Oh, look...the polls are tied.. 46 min Seriouslady 1
Forum For LOSERS 1 hr tawh picks snax 43
News Donald Trump to visit eastern Ohio on Tuesday 1 hr Seriouslady 13
Why the British left EU 2 hr Zeeba 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages