One Killed In Crew Stadium Parking Lot | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS

Authorities are investigating after a fatal motorcycle crash Saturday night. It happened in the parking lot of Crew Stadium, 10TV News reported.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 79 of79
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Illegals GO

Marathon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Judged:

say no wrote:
<quoted text>
you just don't get it.
Let's let DHS/ICE sort this out. They can verify who is and who is not legal.

Call 1-866-347-2423 (1-866-DHS-2ICE) when there is suspected activity of illegals or businesses that hire them. It is their job to enforce out laws.

I keep this number in my phone and use it often.
Illegals GO

Marathon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Judged:

big johnson is retarded wrote:
<quoted text>
well for ur info they are all legal...... us citzens.....what do u think about that dumb jerk...maybe u should ask before u talk crap because california is part of the united states from what i know.
Calimexico is full of illegals. Illegals cost California so much in social services, healthcare and justice systems cost that is near the brink of bankruptcy. California and their lack of enforcing laws have created their own problems.
It is sad that Illegals get free or instate tuition, but US Service Members do not.
The tide has turned and America is not taking it anymore. America is not supporting illegals in this country.
BooBoo

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Judged:

big johnson is retarded wrote:
<quoted text>
well for ur info they are all legal...... us citzens.....what do u think about that dumb jerk...maybe u should ask before u talk crap because california is part of the united states from what i know.
So your saying there are no illegals in California? Was he working here picking tomatoes or doing roofs? Or the national job of mexico......crossing the border & living off of AMERICAN taxpayers.....Maybe they thought they were mexican jumping beans........Just a thought.

Since: Jan 10

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Judged:

Illegals GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's let DHS/ICE sort this out. They can verify who is and who is not legal.
Call 1-866-347-2423 (1-866-DHS-2ICE) when there is suspected activity of illegals or businesses that hire them. It is their job to enforce out laws.
I keep this number in my phone and use it often.
i'm sure authorities really appreciate you running around playing pretend border patrol. LOL.. wow.(head shaking eye roll)
GRUNT

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Beater wrote:
<quoted text>
It looked like an old beater on the morning news. I think they just flew off an embankment and the rider was killed by hitting hard objects below. Haven't seen any note regarding helmetage.
Helmets don't protect the WHOLE Body. Next Riders will have to wear Armor!

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

GRUNT wrote:
<quoted text>
Helmets don't protect the WHOLE Body. Next Riders will have to wear Armor!
if he was wearing a helmet he'd probably be alive. i'm pretty sure he would be. no injury is more permanent than that.
Illegals GO

Marathon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Judged:

say no wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sure authorities really appreciate you running around playing pretend border patrol. LOL.. wow.(head shaking eye roll)
WRONG! Nobody is playing pretend at all. It is a crime to be illegal in this country.

I have to question why you feel it is OK to harbor, condone or promote illegals.

Ohio needs to up the laws to rid the state of all illegals. And that goes for anyone not here legally.

I am tired of my taxes going up to support illegals and my healthcare insurance premiums going up to cover these parasites since they drop babies on US soil and expect taxpayers to support them.
really

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Judged:

What is wrong with you people?? Yes, it's freedom of speech, but just because you can doesn't mean you should. Have a little compassion, human kindness, and respect for the dead and his survivors. No story about a death should have any comments but support and prayers for the deceased and their family.

My prayers to the family.
republicrat

Sardinia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

im convinced, ohio is full of hateful ignorant losers. i work all over the USA, people down south cant stand ohioans and i understand why.

some day you each will get whats called karma, i feel for these people no matter what, everyone in life has done something across the line just some of us have been lucky. dont be a richard head just cause you can, set an example for the youth to follow thats one of pride and happiness not hate and ignorance.

i tell ya, its obvious a lot of you peoples parents had no sense at all or they would have taught you some respect, manners and compassion.

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

Illegals GO wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! Nobody is playing pretend at all. It is a crime to be illegal in this country.
I have to question why you feel it is OK to harbor, condone or promote illegals.
Ohio needs to up the laws to rid the state of all illegals. And that goes for anyone not here legally.
I am tired of my taxes going up to support illegals and my healthcare insurance premiums going up to cover these parasites since they drop babies on US soil and expect taxpayers to support them.
so you run around calling the cops on anyone with an accent... LOL.. you're so awesome mr. captain america. i was kind of incensed with you barging onto a thread in what really is a peaceful mourning of someone's deceased, but now i can just honestly laugh at you. you're like a cartoon. a parody like American Dad or Archie Bunker. you really have no empathy or reason to be on this thread at all, and yet you continue to kick around unrelated issues like race and ethnicity. there are places to go out there on the web for you to express your "rage" at illegal immigration, yet you choose to do that here. in this forum. with the obvious intent (or maybe not so obvious, as you seem completely oblivious that people are connecting on here for the simple fact that they need to express their loss and love of this man etc) to just run your mouth and "get in people's faces". fantastic. you ticked some people off yes so good for you, but you failed with me cause i am quite simply laughing at the moronity. how old are you really? like freshman high school maybe? cause the level of judgement and reasoning seems about on par.
jocelyne

Rialto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

say no wrote:
<quoted text>
anon, i was there when you came trudging through the water. i was first there and told you 'he's gone'. i rolled him over and knew he was dead. thanks for helping. if he had a helmet on he probably would've survived. i feel so bad for his family.
i loved my uncle so much, it hurts .

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Judged:

jocelyne wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm so sorry.
say no

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

jocelyne wrote:
<quoted text>
have you or anyone you know spoken to the driver of the first bike to find out why he rode over the edge toward the pond? that may go a long way towards determining why reynaga came flying behind him. i still don't get why they did what they did.
so did the Crew win

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Just sayin wrote:
Let us pray; "Oh Lord .........."
......... won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends.
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends,
So Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a color TV ?
Dialing For Dollars is trying to find me.
I wait for delivery each day until three,
So oh Lord, won't you buy me a color TV ?

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a night on the town ?
I'm counting on you, Lord, please don't let me down.
Prove that you love me and buy the next round,
Oh Lord, won't you buy me a night on the town ?

Everybody!
Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends,
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends,
So oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?

That's it!
steelecat

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

Judged:

I am so sorry about Mr. Reynaga and his families loss. What a terrible accident. My family and myself were at the game and were listening to the band in the tent. Mr. Reynaga was so sweet to my boys and let them bang on his drum while the music was playing. His brother put a big sombrarro on the kid heads while they played. They had a great time and I have wonderful memories. I was so shocked and saddened when I found out about Mr. Reynaga. He showed my kids kindness that I will never forget. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. Mr. Reynaga has touched our lives and I will never forget.
LOL

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

Judged:

Can anyone here paint a house or put on a roof?
ivonne

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

This was my dad and if you don't got nice comments to say please just keep your mouth suth....thank you
say no

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

It's almost the anniversary. i always give a nod to the little memorial at crew stadium for him.
ivonne

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

say no wrote:
It's almost the anniversary. i always give a nod to the little memorial at crew stadium for him.
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 79 of79
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 5 min Nancy Pelosi 27
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 15 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 9
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min half breed 28,978
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 20 min Male 2,888
Puppet-OTUS 53 min Reality Speaks 30
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 3 hr Male 21
Lost Bible found 10 hr cowface 26
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs