One Killed In Crew Stadium Parking Lo...

One Killed In Crew Stadium Parking Lot | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 83 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Aug 14, 2011, titled One Killed In Crew Stadium Parking Lot | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Authorities are investigating after a fatal motorcycle crash Saturday night. It happened in the parking lot of Crew Stadium, 10TV News reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Montrose

Delaware, OH

#2 Aug 14, 2011
I suppose they will also call this a "North Side killing." when it's not.
Retired Deputy

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Aug 14, 2011
It's not the motorcycles that kill people it's the people on them that in some cases get themselves killed. You can't act a fool on a bike and not have it come back to bite you HARD
Local flavor

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 14, 2011
Loose respect for the power to weight ratio of the Bikes today, you may not have a tomorrow! Prayers to the Family.
Shawn

Maricopa, AZ

#5 Aug 14, 2011
Retired Deputy wrote:
It's not the motorcycles that kill people it's the people on them that in some cases get themselves killed. You can't act a fool on a bike and not have it come back to bite you HARD
Well Einstein...that could go for anything...car,boat,golf cart,bicycle,you name it. EVERYTHING we do in life is a risk. It does not need to have a motor to cause harm. Just another fine example we all need to be ready an any given time to meet our maker. None of us are guaranteed our next breath.
Prayers for the family and friends of the loved one they lost.
Beater

Bellefontaine, OH

#6 Aug 14, 2011
Local flavor wrote:
Loose respect for the power to weight ratio of the Bikes today, you may not have a tomorrow! Prayers to the Family.
It looked like an old beater on the morning news. I think they just flew off an embankment and the rider was killed by hitting hard objects below. Haven't seen any note regarding helmetage.
NGRI

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 Aug 14, 2011
Prayers and thoughts go out to LTA. An awesome win @ home marred by tragedy. God bless this man and his family.
anon

Galloway, OH

#8 Aug 14, 2011
I was there when this happened. I helped pull the deceased from the water and checked for vitals. Unfortunately, he was gone, he died instantly. Helmets were not worn.

They did not miss a turn, they went over the embankment, not realizing there was water below and wrecked.

I am so sorry for the loss. The deceased's brother watched it all happen.

I hope the rest involved are ok.
RIP Joel Reynaga

Sun City, CA

#10 Aug 14, 2011
R.I.P Uncle Joel
He was a very outgoing, happy, friendly and family oriented individual. He will be missed.
bright yellow

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 14, 2011
How compassionate. A tragedy for his family, some of whom witnessed it. How about some sympathy for those left behind, not judgement on those who have already paid the ultimate price. My heart goes out to them. Losing a loved one is difficult no matter the situation.
Aaron

Dublin, OH

#12 Aug 14, 2011
Looked at photos on his facebook page. Looks like he loved the Crew. RIP!!!
Shawn

Maricopa, AZ

#13 Aug 14, 2011
bright yellow wrote:
How compassionate. A tragedy for his family, some of whom witnessed it. How about some sympathy for those left behind, not judgement on those who have already paid the ultimate price. My heart goes out to them. Losing a loved one is difficult no matter the situation.
I haven't read anything on this post so far that warranted your outburst. It's just people giving thier opinions...which is what this forum is to be used for. Get off your little whimpy band wagon....ok??????? It seems like the people on here are very sorry for the loss of this person and the aches his loved ones are going through right now.
sidekick

Bowling Green, OH

#14 Aug 14, 2011
Their was three people on one of the bikes? Or, one on each? It says two passengers and the driver of another bike..
RIP Joel Reynaga

Sun City, CA

#15 Aug 14, 2011
two people were on each bike
Qwual

New Albany, OH

#16 Aug 14, 2011
Biker was showing off and lost control, Darwin wins again!
Flip stick

Dublin, OH

#17 Aug 14, 2011
If someone wasn't being stupid, they might still be around.
big mama

United States

#18 Aug 14, 2011
Flip stick wrote:
If someone wasn't being stupid, they might still be around.
"Stupid" accidents are called a
accidents for a reason . Prayers for the family and friends.RIP Joel
Flip stick

Dublin, OH

#19 Aug 14, 2011
big mama wrote:
<quoted text> "Stupid" accidents are called a
accidents for a reason . Prayers for the family and friends.RIP Joel
I don't think I would call it an accident if someone was screwing off on a motorcycle. Sounds like a more of a had it coming.
jocelyne

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Aug 14, 2011
Its called a accident . THis was my uncle and. I don't appreciate those kinds of negative comments about karma and stuff. Maybe it was just his turn.
Tired of tired

Powell, OH

#22 Aug 14, 2011
I am so sorry this happened. Prayers to you and your family.
RIP Joel Reynaga

Sun City, CA

#24 Aug 14, 2011
If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all! Racist people in this damn world! So damn insensitive! If it were your family member, you sure wouldn't appreciate all these negative and unnecessary comments! Grow up!
GOD BLESS FAMILY REYNAGA & FRIENDS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Johnson 23 min Seriouslady 79
Should the GOP cut its loses? 32 min Seriouslady 965
SC clown sightins being taken seriously. 55 min Duke for Mayor 4
F1: Who's out? 2 hr Posting as myself 7
Please help me find the love of my life 3 hr d pants 132
News 6110 Holiday Lane, Dublin. 3 hr Pam 3
Hillary praises KKK head, Byrd. 3 hr Duke for Mayor 46

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance