Are you ready for Obama's victory lap?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22 Sep 18, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
I see. So if you're willing to overlook data, how do you decide when information is valuable and should be used? Do you travel to these places? Study them extensively? Or, as I gently suspect, simply choose to self select information that suits your already fixed worldview?
You are the master of denial.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#23 Sep 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the master of denial.
I'm asking open ended questions. Are you willing to talk about your research methods and how you assign value to data?

Location hidden

#24 Sep 18, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm asking open ended questions. Are you willing to talk about your research methods and how you assign value to data?
Take it up with the FBI, dumbarse.
Vladimir Putin

Lithonia, GA

#25 Sep 18, 2013
What is your president ordering for lunch? I'd like to know what I'll be eating soon.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#26 Sep 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it up with the FBI, dumbarse.
Translation: "No, I am not willing to discuss it because it because I am not intellectually equipped to do so."
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#27 Sep 18, 2013
Well, when I see some numbers for, like say, Britain, I go to the Britain topix on my flying carpet called a mouse and find out for myself. That ain't too awful hard for me. I got enough brains to take a dump.
same, same with Albuquerque, Viet Nam, Poland, you know, something and some place that interests me.
This ain't too deep for you, is it, poster 21, 23. If it is, you'll have to figure it out yourself as I have made it as simple as I can that even a child could understand.
Hate to cut it short but gotta run. gotta lot of territory and things to cover and a short time to do it.
Highlander forever!
sincerely,
dunadd

Location hidden

#28 Sep 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: "No, I am not willing to discuss it because it because I am not intellectually equipped to do so."
How ironic.

Being the intellectual inferior you are, it seems you have failed to notice the ad nauseam discussions previously held on this very topic. Ms. Tranp may have recalled them, as she has chosen not to engage further...against the previously cited FBI statistics.

I see you didn't engage against the statistics either.
Perhaps you're smarter than I give you credit for.
But I doubt it.

Location hidden

#29 Sep 18, 2013
Vladimir Putin wrote:
What is your president ordering for lunch? I'd like to know what I'll be eating soon.
Wagyu steak is his favorite.
Be prepared to shell out some rubles, Vlad.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/first-lady-ce...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/adam-sobel/wagy...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#30 Sep 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
How ironic.
Being the intellectual inferior you are, it seems you have failed to notice the ad nauseam discussions previously held on this very topic. Ms. Tranp may have recalled them, as she has chosen not to engage further...against the previously cited FBI statistics.
But I doubt it.
Read Tran's posts again and see if you can figure out the fundamental flaw in your "reasoning." I'll give you a hint. It is what Tran was attempting to discuss with you when you put your tail between your legs and started with the cute little insults.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#31 Sep 18, 2013
I got some steak but he ain't getting it.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#32 Sep 18, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Well, when I see some numbers for, like say, Britain, I go to the Britain topix on my flying carpet called a mouse and find out for myself. That ain't too awful hard for me. I got enough brains to take a dump.
same, same with Albuquerque, Viet Nam, Poland, you know, something and some place that interests me.
This ain't too deep for you, is it, poster 21, 23. If it is, you'll have to figure it out yourself as I have made it as simple as I can that even a child could understand.
Hate to cut it short but gotta run. gotta lot of territory and things to cover and a short time to do it.
Highlander forever!
sincerely,
dunadd
Wait, so you think an unmoddded niche message board is going to be your most effective method of research?

While I love the diversity of opinion you see here, I would strongly recommend enlarging your pool of sources. If you have the time and are so inclined, I would encourage a visit to some of these places.

I fear that you may be seeking out information likely to support your position and ignoring a wonderful range of data and opinions. I think everyone is a bit guilty of it, which is why being mindful of biases and ranging outside of your comfort zone is so important!

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#33 Sep 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
How ironic.
But I doubt it.
The British Crime Survey (BCS) is the source of my crime figures for the United Kingdom. Unshockingly, the FBI doesn't have much to do with the day to day tracking and enforcement of British laws, explaining why I chose to cite the BCS.

If you did want to have a discussion looking at FBI crime stats for the US alongisde the BCS data, I'm happy to participate.

Location hidden

#34 Sep 18, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
The British Crime Survey (BCS) is the source of my crime figures for the United Kingdom. Unshockingly, the FBI doesn't have much to do with the day to day tracking and enforcement of British laws, explaining why I chose to cite the BCS.
If you did want to have a discussion looking at FBI crime stats for the US alongisde the BCS data, I'm happy to participate.
Deflection FAIL.
Vladimir Putin

Lithonia, GA

#35 Sep 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wagyu steak is his favorite.
Be prepared to shell out some rubles, Vlad.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/first-lady-ce...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/adam-sobel/wagy...
Why would I shell out any rubles? I'll just eat your presidents lunch, like I always do.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#36 Sep 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflection FAIL.
The problem is, I'm not sure that you know what you're trying to talk about. Could you explain what you're getting at (I'm not sure if you're refrencing the FBI stats is ignorance of UK legal processes or you referring to a part of the conversation I missed the involves the FBI).

You came in, reported that you feel the variations in crime rates link to the racial make up of the countries and then stopped offering meaningful content.

If you could more clearly detail what kind of conversation you think you're having, it might help the rest of us better engage.

Location hidden

#37 Sep 18, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, I'm not sure that you know what you're trying to talk about. Could you explain what you're getting at (I'm not sure if you're refrencing the FBI stats is ignorance of UK legal processes or you referring to a part of the conversation I missed the involves the FBI).
You came in, reported that you feel the variations in crime rates link to the racial make up of the countries and then stopped offering meaningful content.
If you could more clearly detail what kind of conversation you think you're having, it might help the rest of us better engage.
Absolutely nothing could help a committed leftist "better engage."
Leftists refuse to accept facts that conflict with their ideology.

Spin on, ewe.
Your shearing is nigh.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#38 Sep 18, 2013
I realize it is writing English but can someone tell me what the poster told me in post 32. Did it insinuate I am a dumbass?
Did I read it suggests I visit some of these places? I should go to Viet Nam? What for?
I think I'm having some sort of reaction. rereading its post I can understand some of it.
Is there a doctor in the house?
Geez, I need a drink. Now where did I put that tea?
Later, Gators!
I'm getting a headache from Osaka, Japan.
Highlander forever!
sincerely,
dunadd
P.S. did someone call the being who posted post 32 a SHE? Now I know I need a drink.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#39 Sep 18, 2013
Wait I think I am getting focused. I believe me and the broad from Osaka, saki or wherever she is from, I believe me and her can hit it off. I used to talk to Con Gai BTW what's Con gai in Osaka or saki wherever she's from. OMG, maybe I can talk to a real live Japaneser or is it Japanese. whatever.
Geez, I am so excited, I don't know if I will be able to sleep or anything.
Wow, wait'll my squeeze hears about this. Oops, maybe I better not let my squeeze know. whatcha y'all think.
Wow, I am soooooooo excited!

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#40 Sep 18, 2013
dunadd wrote:
I realize it is writing English but can someone tell me what the poster told me in post 32. Did it insinuate I am a dumbass?
Did I read it suggests I visit some of these places? I should go to Viet Nam? What for?
I think I'm having some sort of reaction. rereading its post I can understand some of it.
Is there a doctor in the house?
Geez, I need a drink. Now where did I put that tea?
Later, Gators!
I'm getting a headache from Osaka, Japan.
Highlander forever!
sincerely,
dunadd
P.S. did someone call the being who posted post 32 a SHE? Now I know I need a drink.
Sorry, I'll try to write in a more accessable tone.

I'm suggesting that you explore a wider number of places to get information from. And yes, that travel to or meaningful engagement with people from other places could be quite important if you have the time, money and motivation. Seeing more of the world, either directly or through a wide range of information sources can leave you a better rounded person and offer a more complete picture of a complicated, beautiful world.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#41 Sep 18, 2013
Wait a minute, I got to noticing this broad can't even spell. tranpsosition. That ain't how you spell transportation. tranpsosition. What is that, a Japanese word?
What is she trying to pull? Broad can't even spell. My sister's in West Virginia can spell better than that.
Hmmm, I better regroup!
Good thing I noticed that. I might have gotten into some deep do do. Or is it dough dee. Whatever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffeny Marie Brown 15 min Worried 1
Eliz.Warren Slammed Hillary Bankruptcy Vote 2 hr They cannot kill ... 4
hey now, what is the news on pervert teachers 4 hr They cannot kill ... 13
News Sasquatch Watch searches for Bigfoot in W.Va. |... (Oct '09) 4 hr Hum 34
News Comfort-food restaurant Eagle Food & Beer Hall ... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Why the British left EU 4 hr They cannot kill ... 22
News Why does it cost more to demolish homes in Colu... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Ohio School Prayer Ballot Issue Rejected 6 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 26
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 8 hr Free Pizza 4 U 80
Is Donald Trump Campaign Falling Apart? 11 hr Coronal Stragedy 101
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages