Political Fallout from the Boston Bombings

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

One dead and another hunted at time of posting.

What does this mean for the politics going forward?

Will this scuttle the immigration bill?

Further militarize the police?

Intensive violation of civil liberties?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 19, 2013
 
-The-Artist- wrote:
One dead and another hunted at time of posting.
What does this mean for the politics going forward?
Will this scuttle the immigration bill?
Further militarize the police?
Intensive violation of civil liberties?
Probably all of the above.

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 19, 2013
 
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably all of the above.
Chechnyans were in the refugee program.

The calculus is now back in our favor.

The Senate will not move the immigration bill while this is still unfolding. Back to the drawing board, and hopefully a swing in the opinions of Iowa.
They cannot kill a Spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 19, 2013
 
-The-Artist- wrote:
One dead and another hunted at time of posting.
What does this mean for the politics going forward?
Will this scuttle the immigration bill?
Further militarize the police?
Intensive violation of civil liberties?
Civil liberties trashed
immigration will be fast tracked for fikthy beaners and foemer soviets ( notice the name shift)

And the union thuglets around the nation are all drooling over catalogs and websites of weapons armored vehicles etc.

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 19, 2013
 
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil liberties trashed
immigration will be fast tracked for fikthy beaners and foemer soviets ( notice the name shift)
And the union thuglets around the nation are all drooling over catalogs and websites of weapons armored vehicles etc.
https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/3251964...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 19, 2013
 
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Chechnyans were in the refugee program.
The calculus is now back in our favor.
The Senate will not move the immigration bill while this is still unfolding. Back to the drawing board, and hopefully a swing in the opinions of Iowa.
It's sad that a few bad apples ruin it for the bunch. I think the younger brother was influence by the older. From early reports, the younger sibling was noted as being a "nice" boy. That doesn't mean a whole lot, but it wouldn't be surprising if this kid was brainwashed by his older militant brother. I'm glad the uncle said the dead one got what he deserved.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 19, 2013
 
-The-Artist- wrote:
I don't often wish bad things upon people, but I do wish something bad to happen to her. She's just a bad person.

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 19, 2013
 
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad that a few bad apples ruin it for the bunch. I think the younger brother was influence by the older. From early reports, the younger sibling was noted as being a "nice" boy. That doesn't mean a whole lot, but it wouldn't be surprising if this kid was brainwashed by his older militant brother. I'm glad the uncle said the dead one got what he deserved.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/19/rubio-spoke...

On Monday and Tuesday, he would have been right.

But not anymore, this is now a political battle whether one likes it or not.

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't often wish bad things upon people, but I do wish something bad to happen to her. She's just a bad person.
It's hey now with a far larger audience.

The shock does raise a clear point. The immigration policy lets in far too many people who are violent and/or radicals.

I actually don't like Ann Coulter, she's a supporter of Fatboy.
They cannot kill a Spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 19, 2013
 
-The-Artist- wrote:
Ann call'em as she sees them..... and she is correct. Rubio McCain Obama and Fot boy are working hard to destroy America.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 19, 2013
 
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad that a few bad apples ruin it for the bunch. I think the younger brother was influence by the older. From early reports, the younger sibling was noted as being a "nice" boy. That doesn't mean a whole lot, but it wouldn't be surprising if this kid was brainwashed by his older militant brother. I'm glad the uncle said the dead one got what he deserved.
Being from an ethnic family from Eastern Europe, I can unequivocally state that his uncle sounded not much different than mine (my uncle would have been sad about his nephew's demise, though).

Arab Muslims have a legitimate bone to pick with America. The rest of them are no different than any other immigrant. They love this country and the love the chance to work, make money and buy stuff.

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Being from an ethnic family from Eastern Europe, I can unequivocally state that his uncle sounded not much different than mine (my uncle would have been sad about his nephew's demise, though).
Arab Muslims have a legitimate bone to pick with America. The rest of them are no different than any other immigrant. They love this country and the love the chance to work, make money and buy stuff.
The Chechyans are none but Somalis with better hygiene.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chechyans are none but Somalis with better hygiene.
Nonetheless, once they buy their McMansion (or something more modest) and collect a couple hundred grand in the bank, they tend to love America as much as any native does.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 19, 2013
 
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/19/rubio-spoke...
On Monday and Tuesday, he would have been right.
But not anymore, this is now a political battle whether one likes it or not.
Certainly not surprising. Everything become politicized nowadays. I do think, however, there is a limit and either this country will become divided and angry to the point of imploding or people will get sick of all the BS and start a revolution that involves a high level of cooperation. I'm not holding my breath for the latter.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hey now with a far larger audience.
The shock does raise a clear point. The immigration policy lets in far too many people who are violent and/or radicals.
I actually don't like Ann Coulter, she's a supporter of Fatboy.
She's a despicable person through and through. While I hate saying that the media is reporting because at this point especially, nothing in the media is reliable, there was nothing in their pasts to indicate they were radical. That may have changed after they came here. So if we are to keep out people who are radical, what do we do about the people who are native to this country and radical?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chechyans are none but Somalis with better hygiene.
They are the only people I will ever say that I do not like as a whole (although I don't like admitting that because I don't know all Somalis). I have not met a Somalian yet that was nice.

Since: Dec 11

Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Mr. Bob. How can those words come out of your mouth after 9-11 and all subsequent terror jihad's including this one???? "They had a legitimate bone to pick".......you make me sick. There culture and religion seem to influence them in very predicable ways much to our detriment since we seem to forget they love killing American infidels.
I have a few choice words for you Bob but the mod would boot it. It would go something like this. F..........k U.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 19, 2013
 
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't often wish bad things upon people, but I do wish something bad to happen to her. She's just a bad person.
Meow.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are the only people I will ever say that I do not like as a whole (although I don't like admitting that because I don't know all Somalis). I have not met a Somalian yet that was nice.
A refreshing moment of truth and honesty from a liberal.
Real Tea Party

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
One dead and another hunted at time of posting.
What does this mean for the politics going forward?
Will this scuttle the immigration bill?
Further militarize the police?
Intensive violation of civil liberties?
I'm disappointed at the slow response of the police firefighter and EMT, especially the Boston police department. You would have thought they should have comprehended the suspect by now and they are wasting taxpayers' money on this crap. Time to privatize public servants so they do not get lazy eating donuts. Sick of this union leftist crap!

And everyone were armed with a bomb, the good guys could have lived. Shame on Obama!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 5 min d pantz 6
Congress Cost FYI 7 min They cannot kill a Spook 92
Happy Easter 15 min They cannot kill a Spook 1
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 45 min xyz 28
Hillary For P R I S O N 48 min xyz 24
Hillary for President 55 min Neutral Party 15
google hates GOD 1 hr xyz 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 8 hr Oops 1,980
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••