created by: wondering | May 23, 2013

Columbus, OH

40 votes

Would you convert to Islam to save your family's lives?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 159 of159
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pamela

Plain City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> The radicalized Islamist would grant you either choice. If your half decent, you might be spared to work in a harem.
You've been watching too many movies.
VADoc

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure admission to such got me where I needed to be, you lied and denied, as you are trying now but you forget what you admitted to me in more amicable times...
So you got out on a release then because of your substance abuse? Were you an ELS? From what I've read from you I'm guessing you were either ELS or discharged within first 180 days under personality disorder general discharge?
VADoc

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Medvedev has Jewish ancestry. That seems to be just a rumor.
I've seen conflicting views on the Orthodox in Russia, one view sees them as the corrupt tools of Putin, the other as a national revival that will clean up Russia.
Since I don't know any Russians or Russian, unlike a certain US Senator, I don't know which view is accurate.
Krokodil is eating many in Russia alive. God help us if it hits Columbus. Makes crack heads look like choir boys!
VADoc

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Every working stiff has to pee in a cup in every blue collar company, except management, who can use whatever illegal or prescription pain killer they can handle.
Besides the initial pre -employment urine test, I'm yet to hear anyone working in a Corporate setting having to take 'random ' drug test!
I have many family members who work for AEP from the river barges through the corporate office. They all get piss tested frequently. Same with chase bank.
Oliver Canterberry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Jihadists are not a perversion of Islam; they are its natural product.
Agree.

Islam is designed to disrupt and ultimately undermine any culture they infiltrate. They intimidate women by wearing burka. They intimidate schools by refusing to eat pork, have foot washing stalls built on the tax payer dime, change swimming pool policy to separate male and female according to Sharia, refuse to even handle pork even if it is their job.

All this and Messiah Obama says the war on terror is over.

Since: Jan 12

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Jun 12, 2013
 
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Hilliard, not Haiti.
Those Haitian are CATHOLICS! Your fellow brothas and sistas of the faith.

Since: Jan 12

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you need for your Black Liberation Theology Church?
Glock 40, 40s, purple drank, picture of Rev Wright?
No, Schultz, all one needs is a free mind removed from the 'white washing 'of historical facts and religion. You ascribe to a 'white Christian identity ' religious and political dogma, your world wide philosophy is no different than the Roman empire under Constantine.

I stand in opposition to your world view of inferiority. That's what Black Liberation Theology is all about. Your ilk replaced a middle east religious ideology, and changed it to fit your European world view and culture. You're a counterfeiting, bigoted, racist plagiarist.

Since: Jan 12

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been watching too many movies.
And you are completely naive about Islamic culture and practices. Continue to be ignorant.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Those Haitian are CATHOLICS! Your fellow brothas and sistas of the faith.
And a number of them still practice voodoo.

Since: Jan 12

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
And a number of them still practice voodoo.
Yep, mixed right in with their Catholic faith. No different than the Europeans mixing in the Easter bunny, Santa Claus, and halloween with Christianity. The first Christians in Antioch never heard of such practices.
Oliver Canterberry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Jun 13, 2013
 
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>No, Schultz, all one needs is a free mind removed from the 'white washing 'of historical facts and religion. You ascribe to a 'white Christian identity ' religious and political dogma, your world wide philosophy is no different than the Roman empire under Constantine.
I stand in opposition to your world view of inferiority. That's what Black Liberation Theology is all about. Your ilk replaced a middle east religious ideology, and changed it to fit your European world view and culture. You're a counterfeiting, bigoted, racist plagiarist.
To: WiseAmerican

Here you go again with your "hate whitey" Black Liberation gibberish (i.e., a free mind removed from the 'white washing 'of historical facts and religion).

Yet you lust constantly for White females.

You are one seriously conflicted individual.

Make up your mind O.J. or is it Farrakhan or is it Tiger Woods?

Which is it?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Jun 13, 2013
 
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats! You've just killed your family.
Not one person in my family would convert!

Since: Jan 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Jun 14, 2013
 
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
To: WiseAmerican
Here you go again with yhasour "hate whitey" Black Liberation gibberish (i.e., a free mind removed from the 'white washing 'of historical facts and religion).
Yet you lust constantly for White females.
You are one seriously conflicted individual.
Make up your mind O.J. or is it Farrakhan or is it Tiger Woods?
Which is it?
You think I hate whites...I never said that! Just because I speak out against your white bigotry, it has nothing to do with sexy big booty white women.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You think I hate whites...I never said that! Just because I speak out against your white bigotry, it has nothing to do with sexy big booty white women.
White women don't have a big booty, it is just a fat a$$. Black women / mixed have biooty or a fat a$$ if huge.
Pamela

Plain City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Jun 15, 2013
 
No.

I would never convert to Islam.

I would rather die in a bikini than live in a burka.

Islam is evil.

Since: Jan 12

Eastlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Jun 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
White women don't have a big booty, it is just a fat a$$. Black women / mixed have biooty or a fat a$$ if huge.
Oh, have times changed! White women are more physically active now...jogging, yoga, doing squats! Those buns are round and plump now. Plus, not to mention our meat supply is full of steroids...juicy asses abound, especially around OSU and Goodale Park in Columbus. 34, 24, 36 all day long. Somethings in the water also, a lot of Asian girls are phat in the rear and thighs.
Pamela

Plain City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Jun 16, 2013
 
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, have times changed! White women are more physically active now...jogging, yoga, doing squats! Those buns are round and plump now. Plus, not to mention our meat supply is full of steroids...juicy asses abound, especially around OSU and Goodale Park in Columbus. 34, 24, 36 all day long. Somethings in the water also, a lot of Asian girls are phat in the rear and thighs.
You are clueless as always.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Jun 30, 2013
 
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless as always.
And you're either blind, stupid, or both. I know what I see! Are you denying the wonderfully plumb booties that abound on white girls these days? You haven't a clue!
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Jul 2, 2013
 
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>No, Schultz, all one needs is a free mind removed from the 'white washing 'of historical facts and religion. You ascribe to a 'white Christian identity ' religious and political dogma, your world wide philosophy is no different than the Roman empire under Constantine.
I stand in opposition to your world view of inferiority. That's what Black Liberation Theology is all about. Your ilk replaced a middle east religious ideology, and changed it to fit your European world view and culture. You're a counterfeiting, bigoted, racist plagiarist.
Black Liberation Theology is in response to Noah's Curse on one of his sons in Genesis. Your problem is with Noah, not me. The Curse is what it is and will not be reversed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 159 of159
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 1 hr UdintBuildThat 81
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Pops 28,644
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 3 hr d pantz 52
Columbus Police Grow Concerned As Murder Rate C... 4 hr They cannot kill a Spook 4
Will Obama Resign From Office? 5 hr Black Rhino 583
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 hr Neutral Party 2,738
Music 7 hr PARIS COWBOY 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••