Man found dead in alley | The Columbu...

Man found dead in alley | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 59 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Oct 20, 2009, titled Man found dead in alley | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The body of a man was found at 3:35 this morning in the alley at Peters and Shoemaker avenues, a Columbus Police dispatcher reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Porky

Hilliard, OH

#1 Oct 20, 2009
I am sure this was not drug related. Maybe they should rename this street Martin Luther King Jr. St.??
Tonn

United States

#2 Oct 20, 2009
One less fool!
A mother

Springfield, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2009
Regardless of what he may or may not have done, my prayers go out the mother of this young man. No one ever thinks about how this will effect someone else. How much pain the mother is going to have to suffer. Wake up people and think!!!!! You selfish, unfeeling thugs!!!!!!!!!!
Angry Young American

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 20, 2009
Shooting people to death is just plain wrong.
jamesgang

Warren, OH

#5 Oct 20, 2009
Found at 3:30am and removed from the scene at 8:00 am. Wow, nice investigation work.
Concerned

Springfield, KY

#6 Oct 20, 2009
I am sick of this violence!!!!
Ronnie Raygun

Hilliard, OH

#7 Oct 20, 2009
jamesgang wrote:
Found at 3:30am and removed from the scene at 8:00 am. Wow, nice investigation work.
Well, it is not like he was going anywhere. Think of the poor people that have to clean up the mess!
SweetCheeks

Columbus, OH

#8 Oct 20, 2009
Porky what you trynn say? Why hide behind the internet and be a racist....who does that in 2009?? I bet you won't come to Cleveland Ave Linden Area and say that bullshyt........But whoever it is May God be with him and his family PEACE
The JB

United States

#9 Oct 20, 2009
Welcome to Columbus. Get in before dark.
ohsure

United States

#10 Oct 20, 2009
Concerned wrote:
I am sick of this violence!!!!
get rid of the ghetto then be that much safer
tom the traveler

Columbus, GA

#11 Oct 20, 2009
I think we should build a trolley on high st, that would fix the crime problem
Veteran from Columbus

New York, NY

#12 Oct 20, 2009
My prayers go out to this man's family.
Tired

Nashport, OH

#14 Oct 20, 2009
My condolances to his family.
Dan

Winchester, KY

#15 Oct 20, 2009
We need to take a bulldozer and destroy all the neighborhoods E of 71 from downtown to 161. I do not care what happens to the residents. They can be under the treads for all I care.

The neighboods could be turned into a park or redeveloped by people with money.
Smart Man

Johnson City, NY

#17 Oct 20, 2009
Poor Guy. Up at 3:30 in the morning just to get to work, earn a respectable living, and contribute to society......and he gets gunned down. There is still hope, I hear there is another black male in his 20's, somewhere near Oklahoma City, trying to make a respectable living as well.
Ms Renee

Johnson City, TN

#18 Oct 20, 2009
SweetCheeks wrote:
Porky what you trynn say? Why hide behind the internet and be a racist....who does that in 2009?? I bet you won't come to Cleveland Ave Linden Area and say that bullshyt........But whoever it is May God be with him and his family PEACE
IIIIIIII like that one God Bless
Ms Renee

Johnson City, TN

#19 Oct 20, 2009
Dan wrote:
We need to take a bulldozer and destroy all the neighborhoods E of 71 from downtown to 161. I do not care what happens to the residents. They can be under the treads for all I care.
Boy, you probably was not the sharpest knife in the draw was you
lightbulb

Harveysburg, OH

#20 Oct 20, 2009
Dan wrote:
That's a terrific idea! Then naturally everyone would migrate to the EXACT areas where you claim they are unwanted. Maybe even move them in next to you Einstein!!!

BTW, I bet your favorite sports team--dominated by people from these same humble beginnings--came from a place very similiar. The 'hood isn't the worst thing in the world. I'm a product of it. It makes you fearless. Yes, even in the business world. At least there's no way to go but UP!!!
lightbulb

Harveysburg, OH

#21 Oct 20, 2009
The JB wrote:
Welcome to Columbus. Get in before dark.
Dang, it's a shame how the media has everyone shaking in their boots.
lightbulb

Harveysburg, OH

#22 Oct 20, 2009
Ronnie Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it is not like he was going anywhere. Think of the poor people that have to clean up the mess!
So you know him, right? What exactly do you mean by poor? Poor in riches, but rich in happiness? Or sort of like youself, rich in riches and poor in happiness? This kind of thinking is so outdated. In fact, this kind of thinking is what puts your type in the projected minority in less than 15 years. You people hate it that we are rising and that's what's fueling these racists forums. This gives an opportunity for people like you to vent. Congrats! I guess it's better than going home and killing your sister and wounding yoru sister! or even killing your pregnant wife, as a lot of you do. You people hate it that we are ascending and so you take small scenarios and make them the whole. How about the areas in the city that ARE producing productive citizens? Even if they are poor? You people just want to be better than our kind. It's a shame that you haven't looked at our President not been able to tell that the tides are turning. Newsflash: We've caught up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Squeez 10 min Mitch 6
What do you think? Pretty cool, huh? 22 min HoOtyWoO 6
Trump Borrowed $ From Russians, A Tax Secret Mu... 23 min Duke for Mayor 18
Lawn 25 min HoOtyWoO 23
President Trump Begs Congress to Hurt Healthcar... 34 min jimbob 7
Someone hates pork fat. 55 min HoOtyWoO 14
older women needing spanked? 1 hr HoOtyWoO 62
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 1 hr HoOtyWoO 94
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 4 hr Reality 986
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 11 hr 404 not found 583
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) Sun Real Curious 305

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages