|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

DayStar_ wrote:
Is Gun Hysteria a Guy Thing?
I think there should be a study done to find out if the number of gun~crazies & the number of men with erectile dysfunction are the same. Just a thought.
what good is either if you're not allowed to do anything with em?
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

DayStar_ wrote:
I have another great idea. Since all mass shootings, except one back in the 1970s, have been done by guys. Plus the only mass shooter ever killed by a citizen was shot & killed by a woman I officially start a new movement ~~ ban men from possessing guns. Unless they're buying it as a gift for a woman.
that's actually a great idea. I'm a man and I would go for that. Like I said before, guns may or may not be a "guy thing" but violent crime is for sure.
Xander Oleander

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Unfortunately, the FBI does not categorize gun crimes perpetrated by LGBTQ Diversity.

However, recent mass shootings in schools by white males indicate a suspicious profile of a hysterical effeminate male, typical behaviour of a homosexual or a repressed homsexual.

The most obvious example of a hysterical homosexual shooter is the Sandy Hook perp, Adam Lanza. Beside not having a girl friend, Lanza was a satan worshipper. Satan worship is a typical juvenile reaction of homosexuals to surrounding christian morality.

The homosexual background of Lanza is censored by mass media because mass media is dominated by LGBTQ and their Diversity sympathizers.
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Xander Oleander wrote:
Unfortunately, the FBI does not categorize gun crimes perpetrated by LGBTQ Diversity.
However, recent mass shootings in schools by white males indicate a suspicious profile of a hysterical effeminate male, typical behaviour of a homosexual or a repressed homsexual.
The most obvious example of a hysterical homosexual shooter is the Sandy Hook perp, Adam Lanza. Beside not having a girl friend, Lanza was a satan worshipper. Satan worship is a typical juvenile reaction of homosexuals to surrounding christian morality.
The homosexual background of Lanza is censored by mass media because mass media is dominated by LGBTQ and their Diversity sympathizers.
sounds like a bunch of crap right out of a text book for how to prescribe phychotropic drugs.
Skrillex

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

d-pants wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like a bunch of crap right out of a text book for how to prescribe phychotropic drugs.
Here's your psychotropic drug...

http://www.examiner.com/article/former-classm...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oak-hill-wv/T...

http://www.gaybrotherhoodofsatan666.com/index...
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Skrillex wrote:
listen if every gay person who dosent believe in jesus went on a shooting rampage we would have that kind of stuff happen all the time, but it doesn't . It only says right on the side of a paxil bottle that side effects are depression and suicide. People can be gay and worship whatever they want. Its freedom of religion not freedom from religion. Skrillex sucks too. That sound is so old. You probably still whomp to glitch mob. That's so 5 years ago.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Xander Oleander wrote:
Let's use what you just said ~~ if some of the school mass shooters that flipped~out were young gays ~~ that would be attributed to them being the number 1 group for being bullied, harassed, & stalked almost daily by jocks & religious zealots. Ban jocks & religious zealots! Or at least make them get it into their heads that everyone isn't the same ~~ and if someone is different they have the right to be different. This is america, land of the free, with the right to be whatever you want, & all those good things. Isn't that what you're doing right now? That every thing? Dissing gays? Preaching hate?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's use what you just said ~~ if some of the school mass shooters that flipped~out were young gays ~~ that would be attributed to them being the number 1 group for being bullied, harassed, & stalked almost daily by jocks & religious zealots. Ban jocks & religious zealots! Or at least make them get it into their heads that everyone isn't the same ~~ and if someone is different they have the right to be different. This is america, land of the free, with the right to be whatever you want, & all those good things. Isn't that what you're doing right now? That every thing? Dissing gays? Preaching hate?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8yBmwXW4XEM/S4Cxi_q...
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
now flip it back your way. You're preaching hatred by sterotyping jocks and biblethumpers as bullies. Wow freedom of expression is so cool. If I had sex with another man, I would be gay. If I played football, I would be a jock. If I Go to church every Sunday, I'm a zealot. If I kill somebody, I'M A MURDERER. Any other analysis is detrimental.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 32
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••