Is Gun Hysteria a Guy Thing?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#572 Feb 7, 2013
ndWiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Those Asian/Indian women are not flocking to you white guys in droves, they're reproducing among themselves for the long term goal.
Asian fertility rates, are the lowest worldwide. They aren't replacing themselves.

Whitey built the world you live in, and you seem to forget that your people, who you bash as "mentally deranged" have no hope of overpowering whitey in a civil war.

And if some should be so foolish to start such a war, I bet that nearly 95% of the blacks will be sent back to Africa.

As Lincoln wanted.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#573 Feb 7, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumbass....
Helium 3 is not abundant enough to anything in your lifetime,spark plug...Helium 3 was “considered a waste product from the weapons so it was priced low,” explained Director Julie Bentz of the Nuclear Defense Policy Office of the Weapons of Mass Destruction Coordinator. You are always on the side of destroying civilzaition aren't you? Its good for asthma and some other medical procedures but its no longer a low price, at 5000 dollars per liter and its rare availablity, you still look stupid.
A black doctor named Daniel Hale Williams performed the first successful open heart surgery, redneck.
I love America, no need to tell me what we've done.
You are still a dumbass all day long.
Try again, racist:

http://io9.com/5908499/could-helium+3-really-...

http://www.explainingthefuture.com/helium3.ht...

Helium-3 will be used for power and fuel on the moon. I realize you apes don't think about any future past your next meal, but thankfully, some of us do.

Ivy League-ISIS

#574 Feb 7, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Try again, racist:
Helium-3 will be used for power and fuel on the moon. I realize you apes don't think about any future past your next meal, but thankfully, some of us do.
EBT > He-3
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#575 Feb 7, 2013
Charles Marry has already written a book about the decline of white middle class influence and morals in America. Those whites in the upper income brackets have circled their wagons and locked the gates in their posh communities to keep you riff raff out. You whites who are not in the know (elite circles) will get the same disregard as the kneegroes have gotten since the beginning of this experiment.
OWS realize it far too late, and now they're in the ranks of the unemployed and marginalized, just like the kneegroes. And they'll get a degree from college, but it won't mean shyt in the New World Order economy. Right now there's a study out on the number of college grads without advanced degrees in math, science, and engineering who are stuck in 9.50 an hour jobs in customer service, retail, and the restaurant business, with no bright outlooks for at least 5 to 10 years. They're one step up from the kneegroes in so many perspectives. Without the financial help from moms and dads, who are experiencing economic hardships themselves, these youngsters would be in adjunct poverty and into petty crime just to survive.
Oh,yes! America is not the same as it used to be and this slow spiral down the proverbial drain has been in the making for at least 30 years now.
I was watching a YouTube speech by a prominent black leader, and he was at a black college down south. He ask the audience of about 400 students, to stand if they're majoring in science, agriculture, building construction, biosciences, mathematics, and engineering. A total of 10 students stood. I was angry, sick, and frustrated all in one. The cameras panned to the 'professors' and they looked dumbfounded and off guard.
I hope now some of you understand why I say 'Frankenstein Creations' and a need for a full mental injection of 'self-knowledge' and purposeful redirection of what is being taught to black children. This nations survival depends on it!
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#576 Feb 7, 2013
Apes,huh!? Well, I saw a movie once where the 'Apes' controlled the planet earth, and whites had no language and were in chains.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#577 Feb 7, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
Charles Marry has already written a book about the decline of white middle class influence and morals in America. Those whites in the upper income brackets have circled their wagons and locked the gates in their posh communities to keep you riff raff out. You whites who are not in the know (elite circles) will get the same disregard as the kneegroes have gotten since the beginning of this experiment.
OWS realize it far too late, and now they're in the ranks of the unemployed and marginalized, just like the kneegroes. And they'll get a degree from college, but it won't mean shyt in the New World Order economy. Right now there's a study out on the number of college grads without advanced degrees in math, science, and engineering who are stuck in 9.50 an hour jobs in customer service, retail, and the restaurant business, with no bright outlooks for at least 5 to 10 years. They're one step up from the kneegroes in so many perspectives. Without the financial help from moms and dads, who are experiencing economic hardships themselves, these youngsters would be in adjunct poverty and into petty crime just to survive.
Oh,yes! America is not the same as it used to be and this slow spiral down the proverbial drain has been in the making for at least 30 years now.
I was watching a YouTube speech by a prominent black leader, and he was at a black college down south. He ask the audience of about 400 students, to stand if they're majoring in science, agriculture, building construction, biosciences, mathematics, and engineering. A total of 10 students stood. I was angry, sick, and frustrated all in one. The cameras panned to the 'professors' and they looked dumbfounded and off guard.
I hope now some of you understand why I say 'Frankenstein Creations' and a need for a full mental injection of 'self-knowledge' and purposeful redirection of what is being taught to black children. This nations survival depends on it!
OWS was comprised of the children of elites, according to the NY Post:

It seems those Occupy Wall Streeters were a lot closer to the 1 percent than they would like to admit.

A new study of the OWS movement in New York found that many of the protesters were highly educated and not nearly as down on their luck as they portrayed.

A third of protesters in the Occupy Wall Street movement in New York lived in households earning more than $100,000 and more than two- thirds were employed professionals, according to the study from CUNY’s Joseph A. Murphy Institute for Worker Education and Labor Studies.

The study also showed the movement was mostly organized by experienced political operatives and nearly all of those involved — 76 percent — were college educated.

Of those, half had graduate degrees and among those with bachelor’s degrees, and 28 percent had attended elite universities.

“Occupy Wall Street was not a spontaneous eruption but rather an action carefully planned by committed activists,” the study concluded.

Additionally, the study found that the protesters were also disproportionately men — 55 percent — and many were white.

“It’s a pretty affluent demographic and highly educated,” said Professor Ruth Milkman, one of the study’s authors.“Many were the children of the elite, if you will.”...

Ivy League-ISIS

#578 Feb 7, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
OWS was overeducated white liberals

When the system collapses, we will go back to what worked in the old days. The system that built the greatest country in the world's history, populated by the greatest conquerors the world has ever known.

When my people are dragged out the multicultural wasteland and freed from the confiscatory taxation that feeds the EBT cards, we will be able to afford double the current family size, and drive the Third World back into extinction.

Ivy League-ISIS

#579 Feb 7, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Apes,huh!? Well, I saw a movie once where the 'Apes' controlled the planet earth, and whites had no language and were in chains.
That was a movie, made by whitey

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#580 Feb 7, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Apes,huh!? Well, I saw a movie once where the 'Apes' controlled the planet earth, and whites had no language and were in chains.
Yeah, and it took a nuclear war to do it. Meanwhile the apes were riding horses and were at about the same level as Plains Indians of the 19th century.
Big deal.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#581 Feb 7, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian fertility rates, are the lowest worldwide. They aren't replacing themselves.
Whitey built the world you live in, and you seem to forget that your people, who you bash as "mentally deranged" have no hope of overpowering whitey in a civil war.
And if some should be so foolish to start such a war, I bet that nearly 95% of the blacks will be sent back to Africa.
As Lincoln wanted.
Indians and east Asians hump like rabbits and on average have 2.5 to 3 more children than you limp dick white boys. Furthermore, I can site you plenty of battles that were won in history were the tyrant had way more troops than the oppressed, and the tyrant got his azz kicked. As far as starting a war by the blacks; ain't gonna happen, but if you Johnny Rebels start some shyt, you'll have nothing but ashes and mud to rebuild with.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#582 Feb 7, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
OWS was overeducated white liberals
When the system collapses, we will go back to what worked in the old days. The system that built the greatest country in the world's history, populated by the greatest conquerors the world has ever known.
When my people are dragged out the multicultural wasteland and freed from the confiscatory taxation that feeds the EBT cards, we will be able to afford double the current family size, and drive the Third World back into extinction.
Is that book at Barnes & Nobles? I'd like to go in there and read it for myself. I won't by it of course, I'll sit there and read it on a Saturday while drinking a Starbucks.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#583 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah, and it took a nuclear war to do it. Meanwhile the apes were riding horses and were at about the same level as Plains Indians of the 19th century.
Big deal.
But they were happy and free. Does that account for anything, Mr. Personnel freedoms.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#584 Feb 7, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Is that book at Barnes & Nobles? I'd like to go in there and read it for myself. I won't by it of course, I'll sit there and read it on a Saturday while drinking a Starbucks.
Buy!

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#585 Feb 7, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> But they were happy and free. Does that account for anything, Mr. Personnel freedoms.
Happy and free? The Gorillas were warlords, the Chimpanzees were intellectuals and their clashes were a central theme of the film.
Are you sure you really watched the movie?
what

United States

#586 Feb 7, 2013
whatt

Ivy League-ISIS

#587 Feb 7, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Indians and east Asians hump like rabbits and on average have 2.5 to 3 more children than you limp dick white boys. Furthermore, I can site you plenty of battles that were won in history were the tyrant had way more troops than the oppressed, and the tyrant got his azz kicked. As far as starting a war by the blacks; ain't gonna happen, but if you Johnny Rebels start some shyt, you'll have nothing but ashes and mud to rebuild with.
Chinese, South Korean, and Japanese fertility rates are far lower than whites in America.

Ivy League-ISIS

#588 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>Happy and free? The Gorillas were warlords, the Chimpanzees were intellectuals and their clashes were a central theme of the film.
Are you sure you really watched the movie?
Orangutans were the leaders, not chimps, Chimps were middle class

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#589 Feb 7, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Orangutans were the leaders, not chimps, Chimps were middle class
Chimps were the intellectuals like scientists and doctors. Orangutans were lawyers, bureaucrats and political leaders. Gorillas were the military.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#590 Feb 7, 2013
That would be why the space program is in decline. NO need for the expensive travel for a gas that is that expensive to be used.

Nice try, redneck.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#591 Feb 7, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
EBT > He-3
Why do you speak of the EBT card on so much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dow Chemical cuts check for bribe purposes ... 2 hr d pants 15
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? 2 hr d pants 66
America Held Hostage Day 96 3 hr Oliver Canterberr... 2
Hate group allies firmly p 7 hr Waikiki Vermin 61
Trump may de-designate some National Parks ... 7 hr TrumpScrewsHisSup... 2
Russia infiltrates Trump advisors in campaign ... 8 hr Trooff 5
Judge Dana S. Preisse is Unfair (Dec '10) 8 hr unfair justice 23

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance