Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

#551 Feb 6, 2013
VADoc wrote:
Wow so much racism from both blacks and whites on here.
A couple obvious racial trolls on here.
Peanut gallery.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#552 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know a whitey. I do now caucasions caused alot of havoc for alot of non-caucasions, starting with the American Indian.
That's your people.
Yep. The people who feed the planet, walked on the moon and cured mankind's most dreaded diseases. That's us.

Hilliard, OH

#553 Feb 6, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
Mass, Hilliard, no matter. Rednecks are everywhere. Whether they "paaack the caaah in the yaaaahd" or not.
Or earn degrees from Colby...

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#554 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know a whitey. I do now caucasions caused alot of havoc for alot of non-caucasions, starting with the American Indian.
That's your people.
My people, the conqueror's of the world who generously gave it back, to let the Third World drag itself down again.

We grow your food, pay the taxes, fight your wars and you still hate us...

If my identity to you must be that of an oppressor to be taxed into serfdom for the "crimes" of his ancestors, your side is in for a hell of a fight.

Ivy League-ISIS

#555 Feb 6, 2013
VADoc wrote:
Wow so much racism from both blacks and whites on here.
A couple obvious racial trolls on here.
It's identity politics. The left was warned years ago what the fruits of multiculturalism would be.

I'm going to fight for my interests, 50 years of Great Society is enough.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#556 Feb 6, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. The people who feed the planet, walked on the moon and cured mankind's most dreaded diseases. That's us.
Imhotep was the father of modern medicine, who was Egyptian. Most whites hold Hippocrates as the father of modern medicine and that is a white lie.

You can have the moon. Other than rocket science, what benefit has come from walking on the moon? Bullshit.

Feed the planet? Tha fk are you talking about? You just throw all kinds of stupid shit in your inane babblings, don't you?

Brooklyn, New York

#557 Feb 6, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
My people, the conqueror's of the world who generously gave it back, to let the Third World drag itself down again.
We grow your food, pay the taxes, fight your wars and you still hate us...
If my identity to you must be that of an oppressor to be taxed into serfdom for the "crimes" of his ancestors, your side is in for a hell of a fight.
Your people committed horrible atrocities against the down trodden and less fortunate.

Your people destroyed homes, families and land to prepare it for your lucid backstabbing.

Don't make yourself into some kind of fkn superhero. You help no one but yourself. The fact that you ruled the Americas for so long means nothing. From the incest and boy love of the Greeks to the lowly hillbilly, nothing has changed about your or your race that much. There are whites that are generally good at heart and really want to help the unfortunate masses, but not many.

You don't want a fair fight. You'd rather sneak and decieve like you've always done and slither like the snake of Eden to get what you want. History proves it and as you begin to repeat it, your fallacy is discovered and no more will the racist white man be a burden on this country.

Hilliard, OH

#558 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Imhotep was the father of modern medicine, who was Egyptian. Most whites hold Hippocrates as the father of modern medicine and that is a white lie.
You can have the moon. Other than rocket science, what benefit has come from walking on the moon? Bullshit.
Feed the planet? Tha fk are you talking about? You just throw all kinds of stupid shit in your inane babblings, don't you?
OK, so the Egyptians conquered smallpox and pioneered coronary bypass surgery, right?
Only a true moron doesn't grasp the spin-off benefits of the manned space program, nor has he ever heard of Helium-3.
The US is responsible for keeping billions from starving:
http://www.jsonline.com/news/opinion/61525637...

Ivy League-ISIS

#559 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Your people committed horrible atrocities against the down trodden and less fortunate.
Your people destroyed homes, families and land to prepare it for your lucid backstabbing.
Don't make yourself into some kind of fkn superhero. You help no one but yourself. The fact that you ruled the Americas for so long means nothing. From the incest and boy love of the Greeks to the lowly hillbilly, nothing has changed about your or your race that much. There are whites that are generally good at heart and really want to help the unfortunate masses, but not many.
You don't want a fair fight. You'd rather sneak and decieve like you've always done and slither like the snake of Eden to get what you want. History proves it and as you begin to repeat it, your fallacy is discovered and no more will the racist white man be a burden on this country.
Let me tell you something darkie, you ever seen the Third World, ever lived in it?

That's what your people made.

If my ancestors unleashed all that "evil" when they built this world, what makes you think that we today are not capable of the same.

You fear us, but you know that without our taxes, your side would starve.

Once you are faced with the strength of our people in the field, you will scatter, and then we will reclaim the cities from the filth that infests them.

The white devil runs through your mind, just a figment of the past you tell yourself, until the day when we put the communists up against the wall.
Break the Apron Stings AW

Columbus, OH

#561 Feb 6, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something darkie, you ever seen the Third World, ever lived in it?
If my ancestors unleashed all that "evil" when they built this world, what makes you think that we today are not capable of the same.
Once you are faced with the strength of our people in the field, you will scatter, and then we will reclaim the cities from the filth that infests them.
The white devil runs through your mind, just a figment of the past you tell yourself, until the day when we put the communists up against the wall.
You are a drooling idiot if you think anything you just said applies to the real world... Get the hell out of your mother's basement!!!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#562 Feb 7, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your people.
something to think about........

I am 50 years old.

My Great Grandfather was born in 1890 in Marietta Ohio.

Exactly how many slaves did my Great Grandfather have including his entire town of other citizens?

yet you want to hold me accountable for actions of people over 150 years ago at minimum.

how progressive of you.

150 years from now do you suppose your ancestors will continue a 300 year old grudge?
VADoc

Duluth, GA

#563 Feb 7, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
Peanut gallery.
No one feed the racial troll and maybe it will go away.

Brooklyn, New York

#564 Feb 7, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Let me tell you something darkie, you ever seen the Third World, ever lived in it?

Darkie?

Why do white people get sun tans? Up here we have more suntan stores than grocery stores.

Your bullshit is moot.

Brooklyn, New York

#565 Feb 7, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>something to think about........

I am 50 years old.

My Great Grandfather was born in 1890 in Marietta Ohio.

Exactly how many slaves did my Great Grandfather have including his entire town of other citizens?

yet you want to hold me accountable for actions of people over 150 years ago at minimum.

how progressive of you.

150 years from now do you suppose your ancestors will continue a 300 year old grudge?
Care I little for your Ohio ancestry. From the times they lived in, they were probably racist as well.

Thanks for sharing.
ndWiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#566 Feb 7, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's akin to this line I once heard from an economics professor and saw repeated in the media.
It was that "more whites receive welfare than any other group"
Now, usually this is said in a way that accuses the right of bringing up transfer payments, as a racist argument.
But it does not say "all other groups combined". Because minorities (excepting Asians), which are disproportionately poorer, would be more likely to be on welfare. The left loves bringing this up when they are talking about "institutional racism, and white privilege"
http://www.fns.usda.gov/ora/MENU/Published/sn...
(Page 59, wonder why it was hidden so far back...)
Whites are about 61% of the population and 36% of SNAP recipients.
That's nearly less than half as likely.
Blacks are 13% and 22% of SNAP recipients, nearly twice as likely.
With 18% "unknown" I'm guessing that the numbers are higher.
So the statement is meaningless, because while it is superficially true, it's meant to dodge the proportionality, which is the reality that transfer payments are largely transferring taxes from whites to minorities.
By any means necessary to keep the country from burning I guess.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#567 Feb 7, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Care I little for your Ohio ancestry. From the times they lived in, they were probably racist as well.
Thanks for sharing.
so the questions were to difficult?

Brooklyn, New York

#568 Feb 7, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so the questions were to difficult?
Na. More bogus ranting at best.

Brooklyn, New York

#569 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>OK, so the Egyptians conquered smallpox and pioneered coronary bypass surgery, right?
Only a true moron doesn't grasp the spin-off benefits of the manned space program, nor has he ever heard of Helium-3.
What a dumbass....

Helium 3 is not abundant enough to anything in your lifetime,spark plug...Helium 3 was “considered a waste product from the weapons so it was priced low,” explained Director Julie Bentz of the Nuclear Defense Policy Office of the Weapons of Mass Destruction Coordinator. You are always on the side of destroying civilzaition aren't you? Its good for asthma and some other medical procedures but its no longer a low price, at 5000 dollars per liter and its rare availablity, you still look stupid.

A black doctor named Daniel Hale Williams performed the first successful open heart surgery, redneck.

I love America, no need to tell me what we've done.

You are still a dumbass all day long.
ndWiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#570 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>OK, so the Egyptians conquered smallpox and pioneered coronary bypass surgery, right?
Bunker, you can in no way take credit for things an 'individual' white person did in the past ,as it applies to a discovery of some kind, and attributed it to the masses of whites on the entire globe. A black person can't claim all knowledge either. Everyone is born with a certain gift. Some for science and math, others for different abilities.

The problem with blacks and the educational system is too broad a subject to cover on a thread, but I know for a fact that a lot of miseducation has taken place in puplic school systems in America. Furthermore, when Asians and Indians come here and study in U.S. colleges, those individuals are usually the exception to the norm of their fellow kinsmen. Those Indians and Asians are not your everyday 'commoners' back in their respective countries. Most come from well financed homes from those countries.

My point is, blacks are falling way behind in terms of education because of the bullshyt that constantly gets put into their consciousness, ie, rap music, video games, style and fashion clothing, partying. Bullshyt!!

Those First World nations don't have a love desire for you whites here in America. They only want the education and a greater access to wealth in hopes that one day your children will be the servants, and they will be the bosses and turn tables on you goofy M'fphuckers. While your occupation is focused on the ignorant Frankenstein welfare kheegroes, they are planning an inside coup from the financial and engineering sections of the nation.

Notice not many of them are Christian. They're either Hindu or Muslim and some Taoist. With all the intelligence you people think you have, you're really stupid and arrogant. Those Asian/Indian women are not flocking to you white guys in droves, they're reproducing among themselves for the long term goal.

The 'founding fathers' white utopia of America has seen it's last days with the election of Barrack Hussein Obama, a First World native son.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#571 Feb 7, 2013
ndWiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Bunker, you can in no way take credit for things an 'individual' white person did in the past ,as it applies to a discovery of some kind, and attributed it to the masses of whites on the entire globe....
WA, you can in no way assign blame for things an 'individual' or group of white person(s) did in the past, as it applies to future generations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas everybody 1 hr Duke for Mayor 17
COPS lives MATTER 1 hr Duke for Mayor 133
2 magical days until Christmas 2 hr White cop 59
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4,912
The Middle East 3 hr d pantz 34
Police ID man found fatally stabbed in North Si... 4 hr now hey 4
Joe Cocker is dead. 5 hr Duke for Mayor 47
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]