Is Gun Hysteria a Guy Thing?
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

#527 Feb 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>a hillbilly in a suit is a..........

mountain william
I stand corrected.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#528 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What explanation? The facts are there, all you have to do is use the correct figures and take in account the outliers.
I know you're gonna have to look up the work "outliers".
I'll wait...
You can keep dancing all you want. The numbers don't lie and they show that 52% of the murders in this country are committed by blacks. Your intellectual dishonesty is astounding but sadly typical of your group.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#529 Feb 6, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what a redneck is, and I told you its someone like you.
Being a redneck is a state of mind, which you fully possess.
Webster can't give the definition of a redneck, nor can wikipedia. Your thoughts words and ignorant drivel makes you a redneck, period.
I didn't make you one, you are one all by yourself.
Pointing out your "state of mind" would get one banned here. And that little fact sums up why you're allowed to peddle your misinformation and outright lies virtually unopposed.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#530 Feb 6, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, redneck.
Typical.
Your posts are indicative of an Affirmative Action admission. You're not terribly intelligent and you're a reactionary unwilling to accept even the most basic facts and statistics.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#531 Feb 6, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You can keep dancing all you want. The numbers don't lie and they show that 52% of the murders in this country are committed by blacks. Your intellectual dishonesty is astounding but sadly typical of your group.
It's akin to this line I once heard from an economics professor and saw repeated in the media.

It was that "more whites receive welfare than any other group"

Now, usually this is said in a way that accuses the right of bringing up transfer payments, as a racist argument.

But it does not say "all other groups combined". Because minorities (excepting Asians), which are disproportionately poorer, would be more likely to be on welfare. The left loves bringing this up when they are talking about "institutional racism, and white privilege"

http://www.fns.usda.gov/ora/MENU/Published/sn...

(Page 59, wonder why it was hidden so far back...)

Whites are about 61% of the population and 36% of SNAP recipients.

That's nearly less than half as likely.

Blacks are 13% and 22% of SNAP recipients, nearly twice as likely.

With 18% "unknown" I'm guessing that the numbers are higher.

So the statement is meaningless, because while it is superficially true, it's meant to dodge the proportionality, which is the reality that transfer payments are largely transferring taxes from whites to minorities.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#532 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Lefty? Why? Because I don't buy your bullshit conservative agenda?
I'm not. I just believe neo con parrots are more full of shit than democrats.
My only agenda is to live my silly little life my way without trying to harm, control, or be a burden to others and allowing those others to do the same. Live and let live.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#533 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoting tainted stats only solidifies your ignorance, but please continue...
You of course have proof that they're tainted, or have a more legitimate source for statistics that says something different, right?
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

#535 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>Pointing out your "state of mind" would get one banned here. And that little fact sums up why you're allowed to peddle your misinformation and outright lies virtually unopposed.
Huh? Looks like you're running out of gas, redneck. This incoherent rant is a pitiful reflection on your hill billy ancestry.
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

#536 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>Your posts are indicative of an Affirmative Action admission. You're not terribly intelligent and you're a reactionary unwilling to accept even the most basic facts and statistics.
You can spew your redneckery all you want, but I know the truth about jail convictions of ethnic groups as opposed to white people. You won't find that on the False News channel.

More recent facts have come to light about crime statistics and conviction rates of minorities, which was bound to happen. When you have rednecks with the upper hand in certain areas, a bias of stats and convictions will occur. That's America...well it used to be. The day of the old white man rules is coming to a close...You know it, I know it, we all know it.

Happy trails, inbred. I for one will not miss you rednecks.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#537 Feb 6, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Looks like you're running out of gas, redneck. This incoherent rant is a pitiful reflection on your hill billy ancestry.
Still searching for hillbillys in Massachusetts...
Maybe you meant the Kennedys.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#539 Feb 6, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
You can spew your redneckery all you want, but I know the truth about jail convictions of ethnic groups as opposed to white people. You won't find that on the False News channel.
More recent facts have come to light about crime statistics and conviction rates of minorities, which was bound to happen. When you have rednecks with the upper hand in certain areas, a bias of stats and convictions will occur. That's America...well it used to be. The day of the old white man rules is coming to a close...You know it, I know it, we all know it.
You're embarrassing yourself kid...you do a poor Louis Farrakhan imitation.
How many "rednecks" have the upper hand in places like NYC, Boston, New York and Detroit? Plenty of convictions take place in those courts.

Ivy League-ISIS

#540 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Inbred insults do nothing. I know from your posts you are an inbred neanderthal so any backwards hill jack response is expected and you did your job, idiot...
You mean the numbers from an agency that was run by a cross dressing cock smoking loon that purposely flooded inner city neighborhoods with drugs by using his corrupt power as FBI director?
LOL! You are probably just like old dickintheass J. Edgar, huh? Yeah, you just keep your date raping lips on that FBI cock, sport.
Classic.
Shut your pavement ape mouth.

Ivy League-ISIS

#541 Feb 6, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something, without all of the tax dollars you steal from us and transfer to SNAP, Medcaid and Section 8, you would starve and freeze.

Whitey has been paying the freight for decades of Great Society failure, to subsidize the unproductive an irresponsible.

My county, something like 90+% white, averages a murder every other year.

Cleveland, a much more Third World city, averages in the mid 80s per year.

Sorry, but you can't BS everything, Blacks commit 52% of the homicides, and the young black male is the most crime ridden demographic in the country.

Don't count whitey out, after all look up who makes up the vast majority of the Special Forces...
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

#543 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>Still searching for hillbillys in Massachusetts...
Maybe you meant the Kennedys.
You're in Mass, right?

There ya go...git-r-dun.
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

#545 Feb 6, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your pavement ape mouth.
Oh no...Is the cave dwelling Darwin ape a widdle angry?

Outstanding.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#546 Feb 6, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in Mass, right?
There ya go...git-r-dun.
I'm in Hilliard. I was born and raised in Massachusetts, went to college in Maine and got out of New England as soon as I could.
Not a whole lot of "git-er-dun" in NE. More like "wicked pissah."

Ivy League-ISIS

#547 Feb 6, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no...Is the cave dwelling Darwin ape a widdle angry?
Outstanding.
It isn't whitey with the rampant societal dysfunction, that's your people.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#548 Feb 6, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't whitey with the rampant societal dysfunction, that's your people.
I don't know a whitey. I do now caucasions caused alot of havoc for alot of non-caucasions, starting with the American Indian.

That's your people.
VADoc

Warrenville, SC

#549 Feb 6, 2013
Wow so much racism from both blacks and whites on here.

A couple obvious racial trolls on here.
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

#550 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>I'm in Hilliard. I was born and raised in Massachusetts, went to college in Maine and got out of New England as soon as I could.
Not a whole lot of "git-er-dun" in NE. More like "wicked pissah."
Mass, Hilliard, no matter. Rednecks are everywhere. Whether they "paaack the caaah in the yaaaahd" or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 24 min Escondido 16
The three UCLA basketball players that were cau... 37 min Escondido 16
When Will Men Come Forward? 1 hr d pants 16
Tick Tock arrives just in time for Thanksgiving 2 hr Escondido 112
TESLA: Electric Truckerland 🚛 3 hr USA now 3rd world 33
News Suspect In Thanksgiving Day Murder Identified (Dec '15) 6 hr AKA 7
Number 121 - A Thanksgiving Day Drive-by 7 hr fat tired old and... 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance