Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#447 Feb 5, 2013
I really like this "low info" voter term that seems to get bantered about lately.

With its increasing use here on Topix by certain posters, its very easy to identify the morons who gather their opinions from sources of highly suspect credibility.

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#448 Feb 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
I really like this "low info" voter term that seems to get bantered about lately.
With its increasing use here on Topix by certain posters, its very easy to identify the morons who gather their opinions from sources of highly suspect credibility.
woof
Definition of low info voters:

---Believe in a "war on women."
---Believe Romney advocated a ban on contraception.
---Form their opinion of any candidate based on entertainment show appearances rather than news sources.
---Believe that "American cars" are mostly produced in the United States.
---Believe that the Klan was ever associated with the GOP.
---Believe in the "77 cents on the dollar" pay myth.

Those are only a few.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#449 Feb 5, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Definition of low info voters:
---Believe in a "war on women."
---Believe Romney advocated a ban on contraception.
---Form their opinion of any candidate based on entertainment show appearances rather than news sources.
---Believe that "American cars" are mostly produced in the United States.
---Believe that the Klan was ever associated with the GOP.
---Believe in the "77 cents on the dollar" pay myth.
Those are only a few.
My definition stops at those who form their opinions by listening to Rush Limbaugh.

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#450 Feb 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
My definition stops at those who form their opinions by listening to Rush Limbaugh.
woof
Or anyone on MSNBC.
Charmin Cleavon

Columbus, OH

#451 Feb 5, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Or anyone on MSNBC.
Calling you an a$_$_wipe is offensive to all the trees that were killed to keep you out of assisted living.
Butt, you really are an @_$$wipe.
Central Ohio's most offensive used toilet paper.
WiseAmerican

South Charleston, OH

#452 Feb 5, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>WA, most of the time you're a pretty sharp guy. But not when you get rolling on the Illuminati stuff.
You should visit Denver International Airport...you'd find it fascinating.
Denver? No thanks, you and yours can have the mountains and the cold air. I'm more of tropical climate kind of guy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#453 Feb 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
I really like this "low info" voter term that seems to get bantered about lately.
With its increasing use here on Topix by certain posters, its very easy to identify the morons who gather their opinions from sources of highly suspect credibility.
woof
writing your biography are you?

you define low information voter.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#454 Feb 6, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Denver? No thanks, you and yours can have the mountains and the cold air. I'm more of tropical climate kind of guy.
as you type in Brookpark Ohio, which is a slum.

How are the Tropics in Cleveland this February morning?

I always thought liberals believed in fantasy ; but you confirmed it for us all.

PS: Comparing the weather in Cleveland to Denver's, Denver wins 100 out of 100 times.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#455 Feb 6, 2013
Charmin Cleavon wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling you an a$_$_wipe is offensive to all the trees that were killed to keep you out of assisted living.
Butt, you really are an @_$$wipe.
Central Ohio's most offensive used toilet paper.
did the truth really hurt you that bad?

when handed a dose of reality, the above post is the best you could do.

as I listen to scum like you try to deflect your shortcomings on others, I sit back and smile awaiting the implosion that is very near.

and you are on the soon to be losing team. Hope you handle future failure that is emanate, than you do someone just proving you wrong.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#456 Feb 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
writing your biography are you?
you define low information voter.
You define no information voter. Everything you say is a create of your imagination.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#457 Feb 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
as you type in Brookpark Ohio, which is a slum.
How are the Tropics in Cleveland this February morning?
I always thought liberals believed in fantasy ; but you confirmed it for us all.
PS: Comparing the weather in Cleveland to Denver's, Denver wins 100 out of 100 times.
You accues someone else of believing in fantasy? Tell us all how you pay more federal tax than the rest of us earn. Or tell us how you moved your operation off shore and now you pay zero federal tax. Either one is a fantasy.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#458 Feb 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
did the truth really hurt you that bad?
when handed a dose of reality, the above post is the best you could do.
as I listen to scum like you try to deflect your shortcomings on others, I sit back and smile awaiting the implosion that is very near.
and you are on the soon to be losing team. Hope you handle future failure that is emanate, than you do someone just proving you wrong.
Implosion that is near? Would that be like the stock market crash you promised the day after the election? Or would that be the parade of states seceding in December? Or would that be the fiscal cliff disaster Jan 1 followed by the four year government shut down? Or would that be the debt ceiling implosion you promised the first week of February? See a pattern?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#459 Feb 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You accues someone else of believing in fantasy? Tell us all how you pay more federal tax than the rest of us earn. Or tell us how you moved your operation off shore and now you pay zero federal tax. Either one is a fantasy.
as you spin away again

I said I pay more taxes than YOU earn annually.

YOU!

you spin lies to distort the truth.....you are nothing.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#460 Feb 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Implosion that is near? Would that be like the stock market crash you promised the day after the election? Or would that be the parade of states seceding in December? Or would that be the fiscal cliff disaster Jan 1 followed by the four year government shut down? Or would that be the debt ceiling implosion you promised the first week of February? See a pattern?
as you spin

above is still in the cards for the very near future.

keep laughing.

a blip of financial problem; and watch the stock market tumble.

where is that laser focus on jobs and the economy?

2013 treasury revenue is sure to be down from 2012.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#461 Feb 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
as you spin away again
I said I pay more taxes than YOU earn annually.
YOU!
you spin lies to distort the truth.....you are nothing.
But you also said this:
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so happy that beginning today I earn ZERO income in the USA; and just live here.
Raise the tax to 100%....my income is ZERO. Won't apply....all I have is expenses.
So you earn zero income, pay zero taxes, all you have is expenses, and you pay more taxes than I earn. Who is spinning and lying, Bubba?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#462 Feb 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But you also said this:
<quoted text>
So you earn zero income, pay zero taxes, all you have is expenses, and you pay more taxes than I earn. Who is spinning and lying, Bubba?
you are Bubba

you forgot to paste the words "2 entities"

you are a worthless piece of human degree.

enjoy your rot.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#463 Feb 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are Bubba
you forgot to paste the words "2 entities"
you are a worthless piece of human degree.
enjoy your rot.
Here is your entire post, bigmouth.
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so happy that beginning today I earn ZERO income in the USA; and just live here.
Raise the tax to 100%....my income is ZERO. Won't apply....all I have is expenses.
guess you will have to find another stooge to feed you now.
PS: over the past 60 days over 1000 corporations have moved HQ out of the states.
Best get busy raising taxes on the poor because all those with money are leaving.
PS: notice France changed their mind on tax rate after they lost the population with the money.
too late....they already left.
reap what you sow......nothing.
Now tell us where it says anything about "two entities?"
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#464 Feb 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
as you spin
above is still in the cards for the very near future.
keep laughing.
a blip of financial problem; and watch the stock market tumble.
where is that laser focus on jobs and the economy?
2013 treasury revenue is sure to be down from 2012.
Oh, I see. Now your predictions are that these things may happen anytime in the future of human existence. Quite different from before when you were providing us with actual days that these things would happen.

Is the Romney landslide you promised still in the cards?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#465 Feb 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. Now your predictions are that these things may happen anytime in the future of human existence. Quite different from before when you were providing us with actual days that these things would happen.
Is the Romney landslide you promised still in the cards?
did you get beat up every single day of high school, or just 3 times a week?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#466 Feb 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is your entire post, bigmouth.
<quoted text>
Now tell us where it says anything about "two entities?"
the next post that you skipped.

get back to your circle jerk

your boy friends await your oral argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 1 hr Neutral Party 183
2 magical days until Christmas 2 hr Neutral Party 70
Gas Prices Dip Below $2 A Gallon Across Central... 4 hr d pantz 2
Who do you side with in New York and why? 4 hr d pantz 18
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 328
Everyone have a good Christmas? 7 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Joe Cocker is dead. 8 hr d pantz 67
Merry Christmas everybody 11 hr Duke for Mayor 35
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore