|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically you use the term to dress up your disagreement with those on the political left--by pretending that they are victims of some pathology from which you do not suffer.
Oikophobia was invented as a term to describe the inverse of xenophobia, which is a term the left likes throwing around.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough to call your bullshit "53%" regurgitated tainted propaganda.
The FBI put out the stats. Believe them or not, it's still more than you've offered as evidence.
Tell the parents of Sandy about your "black" stat. See if you get any applause
The equivalent of the number of deaths in Sandy hook occurs every two weeks in Chicago. It's YOUR blindness that refuses to see.
, junior.
I doubt very much that I'm your junior in anything.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
How does this justify a redneck executing 20 innocent children?
Nothing justifies the killing of those children, but I know of nothing particularly "redneckish" about the shooter. Do you even know what a redneck is?

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Major Republic-an wrote:
Questioning my intelligence won't mask your insipid babbling.
You provide the answer without being asked.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so lefties are allowed to use works of fiction to support their positions, but righties aren't.
No one is stopping a Right Winger from portraying a Tom in a movie of docu.
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Four things are apparent from your post:
1) You don't know anything about firearms.
2) You don't know what a redneck is.
3) The murder rate in Chicago in the days of Capone never approached today's figures.
4) You hate white people.
Blacks commit 52% of American murders, little man. Deal with it.
LOL!!!

So as a topix detective, you think you've figured out what I know, from my posts??!!?!!

Holy cowfarts.

You know absolutely nothing about the internals workings of the black community. You are a parrot of right wing redneckery. All you posts consist of bullshit lies and conjecture.

The corrupt white police departments and Capone made Chicago a killing field in those days, so you may want to research that a little more...

By the way, the exacting truth that white Americans are just as likely to be killed by other whites. According to Justice Department statistics, 84% of white people killed every year are killed by other whites and those whites ususally kill their families and innocent by-standers.

You are full of shit.
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI put out the stats. Believe them or not, it's still more than you've offered as evidence.
<quoted text>
The equivalent of the number of deaths in Sandy hook occurs every two weeks in Chicago. It's YOUR blindness that refuses to see.
<quoted text>
Fox News reports.

Worry about the whites that are executing each other. 84% of you are born murderers.

It's been proven the last 10 years. You are finally going back to the days when you raped and robbed the American Indian.

Congrats.
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing justifies the killing of those children, but I know of nothing particularly "redneckish" about the shooter. Do you even know what a redneck is?
A redneck is a hillbilly.
A hillbilly is a inbred neaderthal.

Right now in Alabama, there is a great example of an inbred hillbilly that has no fkn idea how to live correctly with civilized people...More will come forward, as they have.

You're are a topix keyboard commando, nothing more.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Why do you guys get so angry when it's your race with violence that is called into question? You are violent as any race on this planet, even more in some cases.

We all know your history and present. You are no angels. You are not even close. You are not a superior race, far from it. Acceptance is the first thing you should do to jump on the road to recovery.
This election proved the climate of today's America. NO rednecks or hillbillies are dominate any more. The old white man's America is gone. It's a new day. Black president and white are losing their minds and using gun arguments to kill everything they don't understand.

Quite barbaric, don't you think?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you guys get so angry when it's your race with violence that is called into question? You are violent as any race on this planet, even more in some cases.
We all know your history and present. You are no angels. You are not even close. You are not a superior race, far from it. Acceptance is the first thing you should do to jump on the road to recovery.
This election proved the climate of today's America. NO rednecks or hillbillies are dominate any more. The old white man's America is gone. It's a new day. Black president and white are losing their minds and using gun arguments to kill everything they don't understand.
Check all of the OECD countries, you won't find a single black majority country.

What you leftist morons don't get, is that according to the FBI, 52% of the homicides are committed by BLACKS!

Blacks are 13% of the population.

They are committing homicides nearly five times the rate of whites.

Whitey is only 6% of the world's population, yet he is blamed for all of its problems.`

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News reports.
Worry about the whites that are executing each other. 84% of you are born murderers.
It's been proven the last 10 years. You are finally going back to the days when you raped and robbed the American Indian.
Congrats.
proof?

Thought not.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Not nearly as barbaric as what blacks continue to do to each other.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
A redneck is a hillbilly.
A hillbilly is a inbred neaderthal.
Right now in Alabama, there is a great example of an inbred hillbilly that has no fkn idea how to live correctly with civilized people...More will come forward, as they have.
You're are a topix keyboard commando, nothing more.
Adam Lanza and James Holmes were the antithesis of redneck, you moron. Both came from affluent, highly educated homes in exclusive areas of the the nation.
And the dirt bag in Alabama is dead...has been since yesterday, but you're not even capable of following the news, are you?
Get your money back from Uncle Al's School of Black Racism, kid. You can't even do hate right.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News reports.
Congrats.
84% of whites are murderers? Really? That's 188 million people, kid. Where are their victims? And would they have run out of people to kill if they each knocked off two "non-killers" in North America?
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Check all of the OECD countries, you won't find a single black majority country.
What you leftist morons don't get, is that according to the FBI, 52% of the homicides are committed by BLACKS!
Whitey is only 6% of the world's population, yet he is blamed for all of its problems.`
It started from you whites, from the Romans, to the Vikings, English, German, Russian, Spanish, and American conquest to rape, pillage, enslave, and steal the wealth of nations, to be used to further the subjugation of non-whites peoples of the earth. That is the history of the caucasian on this planet and anyone who is intellectually honest will admit that truth. When Farrakhan talks about this history the white 'identity groups' don't deny these truths. But you everyday 'Joes' who grew up being taught the big lie of freedom and equality for all are woefully ignorant of the truth.
Like I said many times on here, the knowledge of science, mathematics, construction, society was mimic from the east ( Africa, Asia) and used by the Masonic brotherhood, to build a nation that would be a utopia for those who left Europe. Why do you stupid goons think the African pyramid is on the back of a dollar bill? Or the 'eye of Horus', pyramids and Obelisk that are is used as symbols for major corporations in America. Even the Vatican in Rome has an Egyptian Obelisk, St. Peter's cathedral, and one in Washington D.C.!
If there's nothing to it then explain why all these countries erected (no pun intended) one in the land?

It goes back to my statement that blacks were re-created (mentally) into a Frankenstein type of creation that lacks knowledge of self and their potential.

Why Do So Many Countries Have Obelisks In Their Capitols?

I couldn't help but notice there was a big one out side of the Vatican window where the Pope blesses the masses.

I am more familiar with the one in Washington D.C. though and know that there is a huge one in Indianapolis as well as many other cities in the US. I have seen a few in other countries as well and was just wondering why do these countries find the need to erect to what in affect was a phallic symbol in ancient Egypt signifing Horus or Ra.

I also know that the masons use this symbol so maybe it's not purely a religious one.

If the US cannot build statues of the ten commandments to be put on government property why would they have this obelisk instead? I found this website trying to figure it out.

http://egipto.com/obeliscos/histo2.html

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Check all of the OECD countries, you won't find a single black majority country.

The FBI states no such thing, liar.

The government stats DO show 84% of whites kill each other.

Maybe on some racist white site, your stats mean something, for most swine who frequent those sites are dumb as a fkn rock, so it's understandable.

But here, your bullshit smells for miles.
Major Republic-an

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>proof?

Thought not.
It's on the government department of statics site.

Are you gonna cry about it?
You are a violent race of people, period.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> It started from you whites, from the Romans, to the Vikings, English, German, Russian, Spanish, and American conquest to rape, pillage, enslave, and steal the wealth of nations, to be used to further the subjugation of non-whites peoples of the earth. That is the history of the caucasian on this planet and anyone who is intellectually honest will admit that truth. When Farrakhan talks about this history the white 'identity groups' don't deny these truths. But you everyday 'Joes' who grew up being taught the big lie of freedom and equality for all are woefully ignorant of the truth.
Like I said many times on here, the knowledge of science, mathematics, construction, society was mimic from the east ( Africa, Asia) and used by the Masonic brotherhood, to build a nation that would be a utopia for those who left Europe. Why do you stupid goons think the African pyramid is on the back of a dollar bill? Or the 'eye of Horus', pyramids and Obelisk that are is used as symbols for major corporations in America. Even the Vatican in Rome has an Egyptian Obelisk, St. Peter's cathedral, and one in Washington D.C.!
If there's nothing to it then explain why all these countries erected (no pun intended) one in the land?
It goes back to my statement that blacks were re-created (mentally) into a Frankenstein type of creation that lacks knowledge of self and their potential.
Why Do So Many Countries Have Obelisks In Their Capitols?
I couldn't help but notice there was a big one out side of the Vatican window where the Pope blesses the masses.
I am more familiar with the one in Washington D.C. though and know that there is a huge one in Indianapolis as well as many other cities in the US. I have seen a few in other countries as well and was just wondering why do these countries find the need to erect to what in affect was a phallic symbol in ancient Egypt signifing Horus or Ra.
I also know that the masons use this symbol so maybe it's not purely a religious one.
If the US cannot build statues of the ten commandments to be put on government property why would they have this obelisk instead? I found this website trying to figure it out.
http://egipto.com/obeliscos/histo2.html
The Pope and Masons in the same bizarre, disjointed rant...
You are aware that the penalty for a Catholic joining the Masons is excommunication, right?
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

The black homicide rate can be directly contributed to the "Frankenstein" mindstate.

In the first essay, Psychological Legacy of Slavery, Dr. Akbar says that the over 300 years experienced in slavery’s brutality and unnaturalness constituted a severe psychological and social shock in the minds of African-Americans. And while the historian has touched on the realities of slavery (simply as descriptive of past events), psychologists and sociologists "have failed to attend to the persistence of problems in our mental and social lives which clearly have roots in slavery."

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI states no such thing, liar.
The government stats DO show 84% of whites kill each other.
Maybe on some racist white site, your stats mean something, for most swine who frequent those sites are dumb as a fkn rock, so it's understandable.
But here, your bullshit smells for miles.
The FBI most certainly shows the 52% number:

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/offenses/exp...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 2 min Male 86
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min Reality Speaks 29,179
blaze aka daydream aka smiles aka Rachael Jarvis 7 hr foster 7
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 9 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 10 hr Duke for Mayor 10
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 10 hr Neutral Party 2,901
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 10 hr Mother Goooz 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE