Comments
281 - 300 of 629 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2013
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#284 Feb 2, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> It would take a miracle from God to change the way the children are raised to be ghettoized. It's so far gone now. The parents of many of these kids are sick with self-hate and a ghetto slave mentality that goes right back to the beginnings of slavery.
The leftists, the Democrats and the Jews took the from you the most important thing any man has: His family. Why do you keep voting for the same people who put you there in the first place and keep you there?

It's very sad because so many blacks are super people. The only way to not feel like second class citizens is to get your lives together. And the only way to do that ... you know what it is.
WiseAmerican

South Charleston, OH

#285 Feb 2, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Most reasonable folks don't venture into south Chicago.
So using your poor logic, we can assume there is no such thing as racism against whites or bias against whites? Read your statement and tell us all what is non-racist or non-biased against whites.
You're not too bright...
Contrary to your uninformed opinion of me, I am very bright. And just because most blacks don't see life through a white person's eyes, doesn't give you the right to define the reality in which they see day to day.
I never said that crazy blacks don't attack whites ....you assumed I think that. They'll kill their own community, why would you think I believe they wouldn't kill whites? Duh!
WiseAmerican

South Charleston, OH

#286 Feb 2, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The leftists, the Democrats and the Jews took the from you the most important thing any man has: His family. Why do you keep voting for the same people who put you there in the first place and keep you there?
It's very sad because so many blacks are super people. The only way to not feel like second class citizens is to get your lives together. And the only way to do that ... you know what it is.
Where is any historical evidence that points to conservative whites giving a shit about masses of black people? Conservatives are all about individualism, which is a foreign concept to most non -white people.
WiseAmerican

South Charleston, OH

#287 Feb 2, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-white racists "get their jollies by attacking individual Somalis"???
That's what AWR means "Anti-white racism"
AWR also stands for Aryan White Resistance! That's what I thought it was, my bad.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#288 Feb 2, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Where is any historical evidence that points to conservative whites giving a shit about masses of black people? Conservatives are all about individualism, which is a foreign concept to most non -white people.
Booker T. tried to tell you all...decades ago.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#289 Feb 2, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't use proper English, name their kids from actual names, have most kids graduate high school, or convince grocery stores to locate near them without leftist demonization.
WiseAmerican

South Charleston, OH

#290 Feb 2, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
So the 90% that keep voting D are mentally dysfunctional???
And you are going to tell me that you voted for Romney because you are not dysfunctional???
90% vote for the party who they perceive are trying to legislate for them. Even the lobbyists are looking for laws which helps their clients. Many blacks do quite well in America, but millions are in poverty or unemployable due to many reasons. I'm not blaming whites of this century, and I think that's what's getting you upset.
I'm taking about a "mindstate" that resulted from a deliberate attempt to create a slave and a dependent slave mentality! The south never thought about ending slavery! Lincoln's plans to save the union interfered with that. The mental damage of slavery is still shown today. Why can't you see that??

Ivy League-ISIS

#291 Feb 2, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> AWR also stands for Aryan White Resistance! That's what I thought it was, my bad.
That group is acutally "WAR" "White Aryan Resistance"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Aryan_Resi...

The adoption of the term "Aryan" is completely retarded

"Iran" means "Land of the Aryans"

http://dancingczars.files.wordpress.com/2011/...

This is what an actual Aryan looks like, but many of those Neo-Nazi methheads claim to be just as Anti-Islamic as they are Anti-Semitic

Ivy League-ISIS

#292 Feb 2, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>90% vote for the party who they perceive are trying to legislate for them. Even the lobbyists are looking for laws which helps their clients. Many blacks do quite well in America, but millions are in poverty or unemployable due to many reasons. I'm not blaming whites of this century, and I think that's what's getting you upset.
I'm taking about a "mindstate" that resulted from a deliberate attempt to create a slave and a dependent slave mentality! The south never thought about ending slavery! Lincoln's plans to save the union interfered with that. The mental damage of slavery is still shown today. Why can't you see that??
Oliver Cromwell wiped out some of my ancestors and made the rest second class citizens, for 300 years.

The Tsars of Russia held down some of my other relatives in serfdom for 500 years.

Yet I'm not "mentally damaged"

Lincoln wanted to send the blacks back to Africa.

We were idiots for not listening to him.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#293 Feb 2, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>...I'm taking about a "mindstate" that resulted from a deliberate attempt to create a slave and a dependent slave mentality! The south never thought about ending slavery! Lincoln's plans to save the union interfered with that. The mental damage of slavery is still shown today. Why can't you see that??
I remain astounded at the miseducation of Americans.
Perhaps you could explain

The funeral procession of President Abraham Lincoln in NYC:

"Perhaps the most pathetic group of marchers in the procession were 300 African-Americans who had to practically fight to be included in the wave of white faces. At first orders had come down from the mayor and city council that NO black people were to be permitted to take part in the procession, which would be almost unbelievable were it not sadly true. Originally, a contingent of 5,000 African-Americans had plan to take part until the orders from city hall came down. There was outrage among the population, for if Lincoln had worked so hard to achieve their freedom, they should surely be permitted to honor the man who freed them. Finally, a telegraph from Secretary of War Stanton arrived, ordering New York to allow the black mourners to march. But by then it was too late to organize such large numbers. In the end, there were only those 300 African-American people, and they had thoughtlessly been placed at the very tail of the procession."

-- Geoff Elliott

The funeral of Confederate General Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson in Lexington, VA:

...his devoted African-American cook, Jim Lewis, had the honor of leading Little Sorrel [Jackson's horse]. Scores of his [black] Sunday School students mourned. Margaret Junkin Preston wrote, "There were not many more sincere mourners at his grave that these very people, whom he had done so much to teach the way of life."

The first donation for the statue of Jackson that stands on his grave came from Lexington’s "negro Baptist Church," whose pastor had been Jackson’s student.

The African-American Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church in Roanoke, VA, today contains a beautiful Jackson Memorial stained glass window. The founding pastor had been a member of Jackson’s class.

-- Richard Williams, Jr.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#294 Feb 2, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>A white indentured servant was in no way in comparison to a African slave on any level in America, and you know it.
You're overlooking the EFFECTS of the psychological stripping that the blacks went through and the continued results of that process. Giving blacks welfare and such, was not the solution to fix the "thinking" of the blacks that was breed into each child that was born in captivity.
It's like giving the Frankenstein monster a new shirt and pants, then telling it, " You're normal now, eventhough you are my freaky creation, these new clothes will make you whole".
You don't get it.
Yet you overcame it. Do you consider yourself superior to those who haven't? Is that your motivation for not teaching (since we "don't get it", you're the logical choice for the job) them how you did it? To maintain that air of superiority? Jesse? Al?

Planet Earth

#295 Feb 2, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> It would take a miracle from God to change the way the children are raised to be ghettoized. It's so far gone now. The parents of many of these kids are sick with self-hate and a ghetto slave mentality that goes right back to the beginnings of slavery.
Begs the question: How did those who overcame it do so?

Planet Earth

#296 Feb 2, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Some listen, most do not, especially if their friends are stupid and ignorant, and the parent is ghettoized.
Really? Most? Sorry, I just don't believe that. Sounds like an excuse to not try to me.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#297 Feb 2, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Contrary to your uninformed opinion of me, I am very bright. And just because most blacks don't see life through a white person's eyes, doesn't give you the right to define the reality in which they see day to day.
I never said that crazy blacks don't attack whites ....you assumed I think that. They'll kill their own community, why would you think I believe they wouldn't kill whites? Duh!
Your original statement (besides being loaded with grammatical errors) was this:

"Your AWR are nothing but a bunch of dysfunctional lazy rejects who get their jollies by attacking individual Somalis while your drunk riding around Saturday nights. Those clowns wont venture in S.side Chicago with that foolishness."

No two people have the same reality nor do they have the same views on life. Your statement was loaded with a lot of loaded stereotypes as well. "Lazy rejects" and "drunk driving around Saturday nights."

Crazy people do unpredictable things. Crazy is continuing to do what doesn't work and refusing to acknowledge your own reality. Anti-white racists do exist, the definition of racism is a hatred or intolerance of any race. Saying that an anti-white racist is nothing but a bunch of dysfunctional rejects is minimizing that, in effect, you are claiming the problem is minimal. It's not. If you truly are wanting to reject racism, don't support it within your own race or community against anyone.

Crazy is also equal opportunity and it is based in dysfunction. Dysfunction becomes ingrained by repeating what doesn't work -- simply because it's the only thing you think you know. Remove the dysfunctional person from the situation and you have hope of changing/breaking the cycle. Don't pat it on the head, minimize it and say it's ok while you continue to claim about discrimination against you.

Ivy League-ISIS

#298 Feb 2, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-white racists do exist
And they are the political base of the Democratic Party.

That said, WA (not the real one I think, the real one is registered) was referring to "WAR" which he thought was "AWR". "WAR" is an "Aryan" Group.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#299 Feb 3, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it everyone this poster will never be happy that whites are alive. He simply wants to keep making excuses for the shortcomings and poor choices of a group of people based simply on the color of their skin. No amount of money nor special treatment could ever make the world right for poor little wise American. He is too crippled and bigoted to function.
It's quite sad. Thank god some other groups don't act this way or the world would never move forward. It's fine to acknowledge the past and learn from it, but it's an entirely other thing to use it as an excuse and pardon for poor life choices. It's a nice crutch for accepting any personal responsibility.
It is not me who can't function in society but millions of other blacks who are poor and ignorant, and act a certain way and don't understand why they are marginalized. And your conclusion, like many whites who think like you, is that the person of color who brings up historical reasons why things are the way they are, wants pitty or a welfare check for past wrongs that were done. You are attempting to personalize my findings onto yourself when I state that 'white America', when in fact I'm referring to a 'system' that was created by a government that allowed a group of people to be bought and sold like cattle, then brainwashed to be subservient and self-hating, is an historical fact.

My entire premise, is the fact that millions of blacks are functionally antisocial and aggressive is due to the treatment they received and the institutional attempts by law to keep and liable them 'less than'. This post isn't about me at all, seeing that I have enough intelligence to figure out through years of observation and study of American history, and the effects of slavery on the black American, I would say I have the credentials to speak on a subject that most whites never gave a thought about. When I'm trying to explain to you whites what the problem is, you immediately take it personally as if I'm blaming you individually. That is not the case.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#300 Feb 3, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Booker T. tried to tell you all...decades ago.
What do you know about Booker T.?
d-pants

United States

#301 Feb 3, 2013
No but probably more women should carry wepons than men as violent crime is for sure a "guy thing". We could narrow it down even more but that's racism. Oops another "guy thing". Ill just tip toe away now.......

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#302 Feb 3, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>What do you know about Booker T.?
That he used too much organ in "Green Onions."
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#303 Feb 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't use proper English, name their kids from actual names, have most kids graduate high school, or convince grocery stores to locate near them without leftist demonization.
You see! There you go.'They can't use proper English, name their kids 'actual' names, have most kids graduate high school, yada,yada, yada. You always list the RESULTS of the dysfunction! That's exactly what I've been saying, the results of slavery are the residual effects of those things you mention. Furthermore, by being isolated in communities where the vast majority of the blacks speak in ebonics, improper English or what have you, that only reinforces the language and behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Duke for President 30,584
Obama Caught Funding ISIS 3 hr Gotcha 3
Obama Slips - Calls Wife MICHAEL 3 hr Kating 36
WHY does ISIS Love Obama So Much?? DOHHhhhhhhhhh 3 hr Kating 4
Coming Soon... 5 hr Big Johnson 2
Coleman has put out welcome mat for immigrants ... 5 hr Big Johnson 15
Duke has Won, Paco has Lost 6 hr -The-Artist- 4
Where are all the original legacy posters? 6 hr E-Bob 151
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 9 hr Run for the hills 2,301
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Franklin County was issued at September 02 at 2:42AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE