“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#244 Feb 1, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Indeed the entire U.S. system was, and in many areas, is rigged in favor of white men in particular, and white people in general. Obama's election was not won by whites like you, which are becoming a more marginalized group of conservatives.
Proof that this system was rigged/designed for the dominance of wealthy White land owners, is found right in the constitution's preamble:
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
"We" did not include Africans in chains or native Indians nor women.
"Establish justice, secure liberty to OURSELVES AND POSTERITY meant whites and "their children".
And for 200 years there was slavery and genocide against non-European melanin pigmented people. And there after the amendments outlawing slavery in chains, the Jim Crow statutes of the south, still denied non-whites human rights based on God's creation of all men equal from one. The simplistic answer of Obama being the POTUS didn't negate the fact that mistreatment based on ones skin color is still practiced in the U.S.
America has a big problem to deal with as a nation and the blame is on those of the past and present who thought it was a good ideal to bring millions of people from a foreign land and culture, force them to work for free hundreds of years, fight a civil war over said slavery, then everything will all work out fine if those ex-slaves would just think and behave like us. Never stopping to examine the deep psychological damage that was done over hundreds of years, and thinking it would all "fix itself" in just fifty years!
To paraphrase an infamous liberal troll, I will buy you a boat ride back to Africa.
Radio Truth

Cleveland, OH

#245 Feb 1, 2013
I am the egg man. Koo Koo Ka Chew.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#246 Feb 1, 2013
Oliver T2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all 1960's racial gibberish. If any of that were pure, Black Africans would not be flooding into "racist" White America.
Black Africans are starting business on Morse Road like mad and are employing American Blacks who are stuck in the past, like you.
"Black Africans" come here by their own free will, and not with a slavery mindstate! They are indeed intact, spiritually, mentality, and culturally! That is why you see a difference. American blacks would've been the same, but 200 years of brainwashing to self-hate, and despise and mistrust each other is the reality, not an excuse. The 'past' is something that happened yesterday, it doesn't mean the damage of the past no longer exist. Have you ever talked to some of those 'Black Africans'? I have, and do all the time. They know that U.S. blacks are mentally damaged by self-hate and destructive negative gangster lifestyle.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#247 Feb 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
To paraphrase an infamous liberal troll, I will buy you a boat ride back to Africa.
A boat ride to what country? What tribe? You must understand that blacks here are not the Africans, per say, their ancestors were hundreds of years ago. They are a motley crew of people, peculiar in a American type of way, and distinct from any other group on the earth. Mixed with every variation of bloodline known to man. They can't just 'get on a boat' and go back to a strange place they know so little about, and can't speak the native tongues.

They're here to stay alright. They'll be here when the Chinese takes over. I'll be studying Mandarin this summer. Hao Yun!
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#248 Feb 1, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> "Black Africans" come here by their own free will, and not with a slavery mindstate! They are indeed intact, spiritually, mentality, and culturally! That is why you see a difference. American blacks would've been the same, but 200 years of brainwashing to self-hate, and despise and mistrust each other is the reality, not an excuse. The 'past' is something that happened yesterday, it doesn't mean the damage of the past no longer exist. Have you ever talked to some of those 'Black Africans'? I have, and do all the time. They know that U.S. blacks are mentally damaged by self-hate and destructive negative gangster lifestyle.
But what you don't get is that the language that creates this mindset continues to be spoken within the black community. Hence the bleating on about how everything white people say about Barry is racist.
Oliver T2000

New Albany, OH

#249 Feb 1, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> A boat ride to what country? What tribe? You must understand that blacks here are not the Africans, per say, their ancestors were hundreds of years ago. They are a motley crew of people, peculiar in a American type of way, and distinct from any other group on the earth. Mixed with every variation of bloodline known to man. They can't just 'get on a boat' and go back to a strange place they know so little about, and can't speak the native tongues.
They're here to stay alright. They'll be here when the Chinese takes over. I'll be studying Mandarin this summer. Hao Yun!
The Chinese will not allow Blacks to lay around public housing projects committing crimes and not working.
Oliver T2000

New Albany, OH

#250 Feb 1, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> "Black Africans" come here by their own free will, and not with a slavery mindstate! They are indeed intact, spiritually, mentality, and culturally! That is why you see a difference. American blacks would've been the same, but 200 years of brainwashing to self-hate, and despise and mistrust each other is the reality, not an excuse. The 'past' is something that happened yesterday, it doesn't mean the damage of the past no longer exist. Have you ever talked to some of those 'Black Africans'? I have, and do all the time. They know that U.S. blacks are mentally damaged by self-hate and destructive negative gangster lifestyle.
I agree with you, "They know that U.S. blacks are mentally damaged by self-hate and destructive negative gangster lifestyle" but if that is true (your own statement) why do you continue to blame Whites?

Ivy League-ISIS

#251 Feb 1, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
"Brainwashing"

You are funny, you remind me of Coast to Coast AM.

If I was black I would hate my own culture, 60 years of Great Society and you are still poor.

-Quit having kids out of wedlock
-Quit committing violent crimes at far higher rates than whites/Asians

Solve those two problems, and you will fix 90% of what is wrong with "Black America"

Ivy League-ISIS

#252 Feb 1, 2013
Oliver T2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, "They know that U.S. blacks are mentally damaged by self-hate and destructive negative gangster lifestyle" but if that is true (your own statement) why do you continue to blame Whites?
Because in order to blame his own culture, he has to become oikophobic, like nearly all leftist whites.

It's hard to piss on your own culture, even if it is degenerate.
VADoc

United States

#253 Feb 1, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
Ummmm are you truly believing what you're typing? If so I think you need a psychiatric eval and a trip to Africa to see for yourself what life is like there.

Many Africans come here out of nowhere else to go except a dirt hole for a long dirt nap. Ever been to Africa? It's a very hostile place. Civil wars in many countries. All out free for all anarchy in many places. It's someplace that many American blacks could not survive. Black Africans can come from nothing and become flourishing business owners and they receive nothing from the government that blacks in America cannot receive. We don't have a race problem keeping people held back in this country, we have an entitlement and laziness problem. No one (including a lot of other ethnicities whites included) want to work for the spoils, they want them handed to them. Look at the occupy Wall Street movement. Mainly white educated college kids from rich families. The majority don't work and expect the government to just fund their existence.

Your argument holds no water. If there was truth to it then any of the several refugees from Central American would be nothing either. I mean after all many of them came here without their own culture intact with the parents as refugees yet they seem to be flourishing.

What do you think it would take to make American blacks prosper? Removal of whites? More money? Your own country? All I ever hear from you is moaning about how bad blacks in this country have it. Brother they would die if they had to live like many Africans or South Americans live.

I've been to Africa many times on missions trips. And I'm not talking tourist Africa. I'm talking rebels with AK-47's ready to kill someone for their next meal. If American blacks think their plight is so bad here they would die of shock if they were returned back to Africa. Not from lack of culture, but from a lack of help. In Africa if you don't work you don't eat. Many times you are your own provider. It would be a tough existence for anyone.
WiseAmerican

South Charleston, OH

#254 Feb 1, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
But what you don't get is that the language that creates this mindset continues to be spoken within the black community. Hence the bleating on about how everything white people say about Barry is racist.
What I don't get? Oh, I get it. The mental state of urban blacks and, some suburban ones as well, is a defeated ex -slaves mentality. No other race on planet earth has been stripped of themselves and remade into a Frankenstein creation! Although many have overcome that mindstate, millions who are impoverished and ghettoized have not. Thus, the common self-destructive behavior we see nation wide across America, city to city. It's undeniable.
WiseAmerican

South Charleston, OH

#255 Feb 1, 2013
Oliver T2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chinese will not allow Blacks to lay around public housing projects committing crimes and not working.
But whites do! As long as the blacks are at least 20 miles driving distance, whites are content. That's their choice though. I don't blame them a bit.
WiseAmerican

South Charleston, OH

#256 Feb 1, 2013
Oliver T2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, the Frankenstein creation was deliberately done by the U.S. government and societal codes of law. No one will admit that it was the policies of this nation that created the mentality years ago that we see manifested every day.

Why would youth walk around with underware showing and a negative self -image it wasn't breed in them over centuries?

Ivy League-ISIS

#257 Feb 1, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Because, the Frankenstein creation was deliberately done by the U.S. government and societal codes of law. No one will admit that it was the policies of this nation that created the mentality years ago that we see manifested every day.
Why would youth walk around with underware showing and a negative self -image it wasn't breed in them over centuries?
Look at most of Africa, it sucks. Their cousins have not produced a single competitive nation.

Whitey colonized the rest of the world, but the Asians seem to be doing well...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#258 Feb 1, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Because, the Frankenstein creation was deliberately done by the U.S. government and societal codes of law. No one will admit that it was the policies of this nation that created the mentality years ago that we see manifested every day.
ROFLMAO.
WiseAmerican

South Charleston, OH

#259 Feb 1, 2013
VADoc you need the psych evaluation if you think what I posted is BS. Look at the evidence. Everything is not about a job! As a man think, so is he. A creation was made on those plantations that a job will not erase. You don't know what you're talking about. I'm the expert on the dysfunction of former slaves; you're not, you only see things in terms of the end result. Not in terms of cause and effect. 200 years is a long time to be labled sub-human. After a few generations that labeling is shown in actions!

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#260 Feb 1, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
VADoc you need the psych evaluation if you think what I posted is BS. Look at the evidence. Everything is not about a job! As a man think, so is he. A creation was made on those plantations that a job will not erase. You don't know what you're talking about. I'm the expert on the dysfunction of former slaves; you're not, you only see things in terms of the end result. Not in terms of cause and effect. 200 years is a long time to be labled sub-human. After a few generations that labeling is shown in actions!
Please point me in the direction of living former slaves.
And, remember, those living in these countries -- with dates of abolition of slavery -- don't count:

China: 1910 (However, still in 1930, there were still about 4 million children treated as slaves in China.)
Somalia: 1920
Afghanistan: 1923
Sudan: Officially abolished in 1924, actually still practiced today.
Ethiopia: 1923 (slavery was officially abolished at this time as a prerequisite for admission into the League of Nations, though it took many years for the law to be enforced throughout the empire)
Iraq: 1924
Nepal: 1926
Iran: 1928
Burma: 1929
Morocco: Slavery was outlawed in the 1930s.
Northern N!...geria: 1936
Qatar: 1952
Saudi Arabia: 1962
Yemen: 1962
United Arab Emirates: 1963
Oman: 1970
Mauritania: July 1980 (still formally abolished by French authorities in 1905, then implicitly in the new constitution of 1961 and expressly in October that year when the country joined the United Nations), actually still practiced. Slavery in Mauritania was criminalized in August 2007.
N!...ger: 2003. Slave markets in N!...ger were closed during the French colonization, but slavery in N!...ger was finally criminalized as late as in 2003 (came into force a year later).
Nepal: 2008.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#261 Feb 1, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
Everything is not about a job, but a career is a big part of ones life whether you want to admit it or not. Plenty of studies have shown those who are employed and like their career are happier and more productive people.

How are you the expert of dysfunction of former slaves? What are your credentials other than claiming to be black?

200 years is a long time. I don't know anyone who is was a slave. Do you? No one I know of was a slave or was alive when there were slaves. Not even anyone I know had parents who were alive when we still had slaves.

So yes I stand by my opinion you need a psych eval. You are a racial bigot who will use any excuse to give someone who isn't a white a pass

Ivy League-ISIS

#262 Feb 1, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
We labeled the Japanese as sub-human, I seem to not recall the Japanese all being "dysfunctional".

In fact, I remember that they are the world's third largest economy, and a society that keeps out the Third World (no leftist will ever point this out)
WiseAmerican

South Charleston, OH

#263 Feb 1, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is not about a job, but a career is a big part of ones life whether you want to admit it or not. Plenty of studies have shown those who are employed and like their career are happier and more productive people.
How are you the expert of dysfunction of former slaves? What are your credentials other than claiming to be black?
200 years is a long time. I don't know anyone who is was a slave. Do you? No one I know of was a slave or was alive when there were slaves. Not even anyone I know had parents who were alive when we still had slaves.
So yes I stand by my opinion you need a psych eval. You are a racial bigot who will use any excuse to give someone who isn't a white a pass
I guess being black is a good start on knowing about the black experience in America. That would give me an advantage of pinpointing the problem. It's the bigot that tries to discredit the person who speaks about why his people act dysfunctional because of a mental process, the time has only been 50years since Jim Crow. If you think that laziness is the reason why some blacks act crazy, you are sadly mistaken!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 5 min They cannot kill ... 176
Joe Cocker is dead. 17 min d pantz 63
Everyone have a good Christmas? 59 min They cannot kill ... 1
2 magical days until Christmas 1 hr case closed biatches 69
The Middle East 1 hr Trash Collector 48
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 2 hr zombie prepper 7
Merry Christmas everybody 3 hr Duke for Mayor 35
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 10 hr Pale Rider 4,922
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore