8 Things Liberals Do to Avoid Having ...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#22 Jan 5, 2014
Trayvonius has returned rested, refreshed and on FIRE! Glad your back speaking conservative values all while setting the libs straight.

Your comment a couple of days ago about you living in their head rent free all the while not around was priceless.

Welcome Back!

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#23 Jan 5, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Trayvonius has returned rested, refreshed and on FIRE! Glad your back speaking conservative values all while setting the libs straight.
Your comment a couple of days ago about you living in their head rent free all the while not around was priceless.
Welcome Back!
Thank you, my friend! Time for us to clean house!

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#24 Jan 5, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Tray was way wrong, he should have called you a petulant little bitch.......
WOLF
I could never do that.
She's a cvnt.
Tommy Kirk

Cincinnati, OH

#25 Jan 5, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
1. Ad Hominem (Name-Calling aka “You’re a Racist!” etc.)
2. Distracting (aka “Pivoting” aka “Changing the Subject”)
3. Somebody Else Did It Before (aka Two Wrongs Make a Right)
4. Obama Doesn’t Know What’s Going On (Or Did I Do That?)
5. It’s a Far-Right Conspiracy (Or The Koch Brothers Did It)
6. You Heard That on Faux News
7. Argumentum Ad Misericordium (Or “Do it for the Children”)
8. It’s Bush’s Fault
You forgot doublespeak:

Doublespeak is language that deliberately disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. Doublespeak may take the form of euphemisms (e.g., "downsizing" for layoffs, "servicing the target" for bombing[1]), in which case it is primarily meant to make the truth sound more palatable. It may also refer to intentional ambiguity in language or to actual inversions of meaning (for example, naming a state of war "peace"). In such cases, doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth. Doublespeak is most closely associated with political language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublespeak

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#26 Jan 5, 2014
Tommy Kirk wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot doublespeak:
Doublespeak is language that deliberately disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. Doublespeak may take the form of euphemisms (e.g., "downsizing" for layoffs, "servicing the target" for bombing[1]), in which case it is primarily meant to make the truth sound more palatable. It may also refer to intentional ambiguity in language or to actual inversions of meaning (for example, naming a state of war "peace"). In such cases, doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth. Doublespeak is most closely associated with political language.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublespeak
Thank you. Excellent point.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#27 Jan 5, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>I could never do that.
She's a cvnt.
There you go violating number one again.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#28 Jan 5, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go violating number one again.
Not at all...the truth is never to be denied or avoided.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29 Jan 5, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all...the truth is never to be denied or avoided.
You aren't capable of writing more than 5 posts without violating one of those provisions. This is one of your funniest threads yet.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#30 Jan 5, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all...the truth is never to be denied or avoided.
You are a regular Pee Wee Herman except not as smart.

Or masculine.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#31 Jan 5, 2014
I'd like to buy a vowel, Paco.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#32 Jan 5, 2014
Tommy Kirk wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot doublespeak:
Doublespeak is language that deliberately disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. Doublespeak may take the form of euphemisms (e.g., "downsizing" for layoffs, "servicing the target" for bombing[1]), in which case it is primarily meant to make the truth sound more palatable. It may also refer to intentional ambiguity in language or to actual inversions of meaning (for example, naming a state of war "peace"). In such cases, doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth. Doublespeak is most closely associated with political language.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublespeak
Do you mean like this?

Hey Tommy...That sure is quite a point you have made.

woof

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#33 Jan 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
I'd like to buy a vowel, Paco.
woof
A testament to your pathetic upbringing and public education.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#34 Jan 5, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a regular Pee Wee Herman except not as smart.
Or masculine.
You poor little man...it must be hell having your closet collapse around you.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#35 Jan 5, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't capable of writing more than 5 posts without violating one of those provisions. This is one of your funniest threads yet.
You still don't know the definition of truth, do you?
d pantz

United States

#36 Jan 5, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I | 9 hrs ago Trayvonius Martinez wrote: 1. Ad Hominem (Name-Calling aka “You’re aRacist!” etc.) 2. Distracting (aka “Pivoting” aka “Changing the Subject”) 3. Somebody Else Did It Before (aka Two Wrongs Make a Right) 4. Obama Doesn’t Know What’s Going On (Or Did I Do That?) 5. It’s a Far-Right Conspiracy (Or The Koch Brothers Did It) 6. You Heard That on Faux News 7. Argumentum Ad Misericordium (Or “Do it for the Children”) 8. It’s Bush’s Fault

Except for number 7, that's your exact modus operandi.

(We can substitute "do it for the children" to "you are a ni###r" on your list.)"

Duke for Mayor | 1 hr ago Tommy Kirk wrote: <quoted text> You forgot doublespeak: Doublespeak is language that deliberately disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. Doublespeak may take the form of euphemisms (e.g., "downsizing" for layoffs, "servicing the target" for bombing[1]),in which case it is primarily meant to make the truth sound more palatable. It may also refer to intentional ambiguity in language or to actual inversions of meaning (for example, naming a state of war "peace"). In such cases,doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth. Doublespeak is most closely associated with political language. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublespeak

Do you mean like this?

Hey Tommy...That sure is quite a point you have made.

woof"
d pantz

United States

#37 Jan 5, 2014
He missed the point why they do this to avoid a debate.... Obama supporters look every bit as stupid as Bush supporters in the second terms. Yes duke and Che, you are just like "George" in more ways than you know.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#38 Jan 5, 2014
d pantz wrote:
He missed the point why they do this to avoid a debate.... Obama supporters look every bit as stupid as Bush supporters in the second terms. Yes duke and Che, you are just like "George" in more ways than you know.
As soon as Bush started shilling for amnesty, he was done.

BTW, google Steve LaTourette violates law. To those not from Northeast Ohio, you've got a lot to learn about the RINO capo di tutti capos
Duke for Mayor

United States

#39 Jan 5, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>A testament to your pathetic upbringing and public education.
You don't like game shows I take it?

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#40 Jan 6, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't know the definition of truth, do you?
One of your statements was a matter of opinion, therefore not objectively provable, and the other was false. But hey, that's never stopped you before.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#41 Jan 6, 2014
d pantz wrote:
Pope Che Reagan Christ I | 9 hrs ago Trayvonius Martinez wrote: 1. Ad Hominem (Name-Calling aka “You’re aRacist!” etc.) 2. Distracting (aka “Pivoting” aka “Changing the Subject”) 3. Somebody Else Did It Before (aka Two Wrongs Make a Right) 4. Obama Doesn’t Know What’s Going On (Or Did I Do That?) 5. It’s a Far-Right Conspiracy (Or The Koch Brothers Did It) 6. You Heard That on Faux News 7. Argumentum Ad Misericordium (Or “Do it for the Children”) 8. It’s Bush’s Fault
Except for number 7, that's your exact modus operandi.
(We can substitute "do it for the children" to "you are a ni###r" on your list.)"
Duke for Mayor | 1 hr ago Tommy Kirk wrote: <quoted text> You forgot doublespeak: Doublespeak is language that deliberately disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. Doublespeak may take the form of euphemisms (e.g., "downsizing" for layoffs, "servicing the target" for bombing[1]),in which case it is primarily meant to make the truth sound more palatable. It may also refer to intentional ambiguity in language or to actual inversions of meaning (for example, naming a state of war "peace"). In such cases,doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth. Doublespeak is most closely associated with political language. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublespeak
Do you mean like this?
Hey Tommy...That sure is quite a point you have made.
woof"
Apply the doublespeak definition to what I wrote. Please explain how anything I wrote fits that criteria. Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leeann Tweeden v. Al Franken 9 min Male 127
News 2 dead, 1 critical in NE Side shooting 14 min fat tired old and... 1
News Alan Miller: When news breaks, we quickly verif... 23 min fat tired old and... 3
Tick Tock arrives just in time for Thanksgiving 58 min d pants 24
Are You Ready For Some Football? 1 hr fat tired old and... 1
The Eastern Coyote Hybrid 2 hr UTrashy 25
Sohdomite Republican Wes Goodman Resigns 4 hr Duke for Mayor 20

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages