33 Horrifying Facts Illustrating Coll...

33 Horrifying Facts Illustrating Collapse of Economy

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 24, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#2 Aug 24, 2013
-tip- wrote:
And yet millions worship at the bloody sphincter of Obama.
zoe

Medina, OH

#3 Aug 24, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet millions worship at the bloody sphincter of Obama.
I think I know which sphincter you are referencing.

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#4 Aug 24, 2013
Right there in black and white. Just like our dictator.
just asking

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Aug 30, 2013
33 is too many to read. Is there a Readers Digest version with maybe the top 10?
Walt

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet millions worship at the bloody sphincter of Obama.
arent You George, the dumbest azz alive today? REALLY? If it didn't colapse a while back it never will. You've been beating that same old drum for years!' Totally NUTS!!
Enzyte Bob

United States

#7 Aug 30, 2013
"You've been beating that same old drum for years!"

At least what he's "beating" doesn't have to do with his fantasies about dating girls in middle school.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#8 Aug 30, 2013
Walt wrote:
<quoted text>arent You George, the dumbest azz alive today? REALLY? If it didn't colapse a while back it never will. You've been beating that same old drum for years!' Totally NUTS!!
OK, pedo...why don't you break it down and do an analysis for us: relative economic strength of the United States in December, 2008 vs August, 2013.
I'm especially interested in your opinion of the Fed's use of quantitative easing and how that has either helped or hindered the so-called recovery. Also, show us how labor participation rates compare and how the ACA is impacting all aspects of the economy.
Come on, perv...show us how smart you are.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#9 Aug 30, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>OK, pedo...why don't you break it down and do an analysis for us: relative economic strength of the United States in December, 2008 vs August, 2013.
I'm especially interested in your opinion of the Fed's use of quantitative easing and how that has either helped or hindered the so-called recovery. Also, show us how labor participation rates compare and how the ACA is impacting all aspects of the economy.
Come on, perv...show us how smart you are.
Yeah Walt, just make up stuff and find a crackpot blogger to cite as 'proof'.

Then you will be as smart as Nate!
Walt

United States

#10 Aug 30, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>OK, pedo...why don't you break it down and do an analysis for us: relative economic strength of the United States in December, 2008 vs August, 2013.
I'm especially interested in your opinion of the Fed's use of quantitative easing and how that has either helped or hindered the so-called recovery. Also, show us how labor participation rates compare and how the ACA is impacting all aspects of the economy.
Come on, perv...show us how smart you are.
your so called facts suck George as they always do. As I said, the economy will NOT crash. So stay in your nursing home basement with your guns and generator you dumb azz.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#11 Aug 30, 2013
Are you "beating" to Lyndsay tonight, Pedo? Or are 27 year olds too old for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll ISSUE 3 - Marijuana Reform In Ohio - How will y... 44 min Oliver Canterberry 1
News Community 1 hr CuzBruce 1
Obama and share the wealth? 5 hr Zoe Regen 13
need a good audiologist (Feb '13) 5 hr Zoe Regen 11
News City Employee Violated Rules In Aiding Homebuyer 5 hr Zoe Regen 2
News Sherrod Brown wants federal funding for Columbu... 6 hr Zoe Regen 5
Obama rated 5th best POTUS in history! 6 hr Zoe Regen 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages