I Am Looking For A Man
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
She Is

AOL

#1 Mar 27, 2014
Listen everyone, I am new in town. I don't plan on living here, I am looking for a man. If you are, a preacher, or a single man looking for a good time, let's hear what you have to say.

No Republicans

No one that voted for that no good Mitt Romney either.

If you support Mitch McConnell, no way!

If you are hoping Rand Paul will run for President, I am not interested if you own a GOLD MINE.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2 Mar 27, 2014
She Is wrote:
Listen everyone, I am new in town. I don't plan on living here, I am looking for a man. If you are, a preacher, or a single man looking for a good time, let's hear what you have to say.
No Republicans
No one that voted for that no good Mitt Romney either.
If you support Mitch McConnell, no way!
If you are hoping Rand Paul will run for President, I am not interested if you own a GOLD MINE.
Well, this should be interesting.

woof

“I'm never going away!”

Since: Mar 14

United States

#3 Mar 27, 2014
She Is wrote:
Listen everyone, I am new in town. I don't plan on living here, I am looking for a man. If you are, a preacher, or a single man looking for a good time, let's hear what you have to say.
No Republicans
No one that voted for that no good Mitt Romney either.
If you support Mitch McConnell, no way!
If you are hoping Rand Paul will run for President, I am not interested if you own a GOLD MINE.
Big Johnson trolling for a playmate again.

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#4 Mar 27, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this should be interesting.
woof
What a bunch of bologna!
Lmao

“I'm never going away!”

Since: Mar 14

United States

#5 Mar 27, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this should be interesting.
woof
Sounds like a date. Make sure Big Johnson uses a condom because you can't be too safe.
Duke for Mayor

Mason, OH

#6 Mar 27, 2014
Che is looking for a man too. One that looks and speaks like Al Sharpton or Mayor Rob Ford ........

woof
yeah baby yeah

Columbus, OH

#7 Mar 27, 2014
She Is wrote:
Listen everyone, I am new in town. I don't plan on living here, I am looking for a man. If you are, a preacher, or a single man looking for a good time, let's hear what you have to say.
No Republicans
No one that voted for that no good Mitt Romney either.
If you support Mitch McConnell, no way!
If you are hoping Rand Paul will run for President, I am not interested if you own a GOLD MINE.
Fair enough. But the filthy progressives could very well be home-oh chicks with strap-on "dill-doughs" who will seek to beguile their way into your fetid panties with gubbamint cheese and trips to McGroids restarants that accept EBT. Good luck at the free clinic, you desperate sorry excuse for a Bill Clinton reject. And spray some pesticide on yourself...you're attracting nitt-picking simians.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#8 Mar 28, 2014
yeah baby yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Fair enough. But the filthy progressives could very well be home-oh chicks with strap-on "dill-doughs" who will seek to beguile their way into your fetid panties with gubbamint cheese and trips to McGroids restarants that accept EBT. Good luck at the free clinic, you desperate sorry excuse for a Bill Clinton reject. And spray some pesticide on yourself...you're attracting nitt-picking simians.
Great advice though skank trolls never follow good advice.
gerraldm

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Mar 28, 2014

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 28, 2014
She Is wrote:
Listen everyone, I am new in town. I don't plan on living here, I am looking for a man. If you are, a preacher, or a single man looking for a good time, let's hear what you have to say.
No Republicans
No one that voted for that no good Mitt Romney either.
If you support Mitch McConnell, no way!
If you are hoping Rand Paul will run for President, I am not interested if you own a GOLD MINE.
So, let's make sure we all understand.

You want any dude, including a married preacher for a roll in the hay, so long as he's a flaming liberal? You're not in this for money.

And you want free birth control with your Obamacare?

Sounds doable. Just make sure you use that free birth control FIRST cause this kinda dude might not be so understanding when it comes time to pay child support.
yeah baby yeah

Columbus, OH

#11 Mar 28, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let's make sure we all understand.
You want any dude, including a married preacher for a roll in the hay, so long as he's a flaming liberal? You're not in this for money.
And you want free birth control with your Obamacare?
Sounds doable. Just make sure you use that free birth control FIRST cause this kinda dude might not be so understanding when it comes time to pay child support.
Save the verbiage and simply say, "ook ook eek eek" to her. She'll know.
sidekick

Galloway, OH

#12 Mar 28, 2014
No need to ask if you're Hot... Obviously, there's no fu@#ing way you are.
She Is

AOL

#13 Mar 29, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let's make sure we all understand.
You want any dude, including a married preacher for a roll in the hay, so long as he's a flaming liberal? You're not in this for money.
And you want free birth control with your Obamacare?
Sounds doable. Just make sure you use that free birth control FIRST cause this kinda dude might not be so understanding when it comes time to pay child support.
Before you jump from one conclusion to another, why don't you take the time to read what I wrote?

Here is what I wrote:

If you are, a preacher, or a single man looking for a good time, let's hear what you have to say.

Am I asking for a married preacher? As a rule, most are nice people, not all are married. What you have done, is show the kind of person you are. A good time for me, would be going out for a good meal. I don't plan on living here, nor will I be here long enough to meet anyone most likely. I have no use for Republicans, they are too hard headed for me. You can't tell them anything, what few I have met. They dream up stuff, plus they have no ideas. My guess they do not give back to their community. Try reading what people write, instead of making people out to be what you are. Have a nice day.

So, let's make sure we all understand. Not everyone is a slut.
Pope Che Nixon Lucifer

Columbus, OH

#14 Mar 29, 2014
She Is A Slut wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let's make sure we all understand. Not everyone is a slut.
But YOU are.

“It ain't got no gas in it.”

Since: Mar 10

The Nervous Hospital

#15 Mar 29, 2014
She Is wrote:
Listen everyone, I am new in town. I don't plan on living here, I am looking for a man. If you are, a preacher, or a single man looking for a good time, let's hear what you have to say.
No Republicans
No one that voted for that no good Mitt Romney either.
If you support Mitch McConnell, no way!
If you are hoping Rand Paul will run for President, I am not interested if you own a GOLD MINE.
I'm a single man. I ain't voted for nobody. I ain't got no gold mine. I like mustard and biscuits. I like potted meat. I like frenchy fries. I ain't got much of nothin' else to say 'cause I purdy much been keepin' to myself here in the nervous hospital since I whacked Doyle in the head with that mower blade.

“I'm never going away!”

Since: Mar 14

United States

#16 Mar 29, 2014
She Is wrote:
Listen everyone, I am new in town. I don't plan on living here, I am looking for a man. If you are, a preacher, or a single man looking for a good time, let's hear what you have to say.
No Republicans
No one that voted for that no good Mitt Romney either.
If you support Mitch McConnell, no way!
If you are hoping Rand Paul will run for President, I am not interested if you own a GOLD MINE.
Columbus has an ample supply of fire hydrants where you can surely find a male best-suited for you.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#17 Mar 29, 2014
She Is wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you jump from one conclusion to another, why don't you take the time to read what I wrote?
Here is what I wrote:
If you are, a preacher, or a single man looking for a good time, let's hear what you have to say.
Am I asking for a married preacher? As a rule, most are nice people, not all are married. What you have done, is show the kind of person you are. A good time for me, would be going out for a good meal. I don't plan on living here, nor will I be here long enough to meet anyone most likely. I have no use for Republicans, they are too hard headed for me. You can't tell them anything, what few I have met. They dream up stuff, plus they have no ideas. My guess they do not give back to their community. Try reading what people write, instead of making people out to be what you are. Have a nice day.
So, let's make sure we all understand. Not everyone is a slut.
No but your post sure makes one wonder. I've found most extremists devoid of original ideas as well. Most of their ideas were already put out by Lenin, Trotsky, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc. Most republicans that I know of are generally well-educated. Some democrats as well, but the flaming liberals who want handouts, not so much. It's all about them and what they can GET.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#18 Mar 29, 2014
Please! I am so lonely. Do you like unicycle rides on bumpy brick roads?
myway

Mcdermott, OH

#19 Mar 29, 2014
She Is wrote:
Listen everyone, I am new in town. I don't plan on living here, I am looking for a man. If you are, a preacher, or a single man looking for a good time, let's hear what you have to say.
No Republicans
No one that voted for that no good Mitt Romney either.
If you support Mitch McConnell, no way!
If you are hoping Rand Paul will run for President, I am not interested if you own a GOLD
MINE.
She will not want to deal with you, Sounds like you a sad Obama fan that has learned the hard way that was not your job to vote for another N////R like yourself
yeah baby yeah

Columbus, OH

#20 Mar 29, 2014
myway wrote:
<quoted text> She will not want to deal with you, Sounds like you a sad Obama fan that has learned the hard way that was not your job to vote for another N////R like yourself
Careful there, these substandards will risk an armed robbery conviction in order to rob a liquor store so they can buy a pair of air jordans that they will then be shot over. shheeeeeeeyit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Hannity 9 min DudleyDoWrong 880
Bet Russia doesn't "OUT " their FBI counterpart... 53 min d pants 2
Now it has a name: Crossfire Hurricane 4 hr d pants 188
Are Whites A Minority In Columbus? 5 hr Larry Cheese 10
NO lying about the Harry, Meghan Wedding 6 hr Just saying 41
News Columbus to pay $30,000 to man stomped by polic... 11 hr They cannot kill ... 19
News BrewDog opens watering hole in Franklinton Upda... 12 hr They cannot kill ... 2

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages