Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 10, 2014
Liz Trotta's commentary:

Let's face it, we knew what President Obama's worldview meant for us before he set foot in the Oval Office: American must lower it's super-power profile, he told us. Settle for soft diplomacy rather than confrontation, settle down, be humble, apologize for it's colonial errors.
As for how he felt about his fellow countrymen, the racist servants of his devoted friend, the Reverand Wright, should have been a tip-off, so today, in the cold froth of march, we are forced to examine the everyday results of the Obama doctrine, how the folly of weak stewardship trickle down to reinforce an America drowning in incompentence.
Things don't seem to work anymore and a feeling of national exasperation is in the land.
Gibbons said in his 'Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire' that there were five marks of a dying culture.
1. Concern with displaying affluence instead of building wealth.
2. Obsessions with sex and preversions of sex.
3. Freakish and sensationalistic art instead of creative and original.
4. Widening disparity between the very rich and the very poor, and
5. Increased demand to live off the state.
Today the panic over Russia's latest land grab, signals the latest manifestation of a foreign policy running on guesswork. Even US Intelligence is divided over what Putin will do next. Is there a lesson in the fact that the President, clinging to his deiversity mantra, has appointed mostly women to top security and State Department jobs? American the exceptional has become America the incompentent.
From foreign policy our flat footedness reaches down into the nitty gritty of everyday life. So many peoole dumbed down by notions of fake equality, have by and large, lost any fidelity to an American ideal. When is the last time you saw an American flag at a Puerto Rican day parade?
Many of us are aghast of the 'whatever philosophy' that has replaced the American 'can do.' We are also tired.
Tired of government policities that exhalt government handouts and rack up haunting debt. It has changed us, just as Richard Nixon warned. If we take the hand of the permanent handout, he said, the American character, will itself, be impoverished.
We are tired of the incompetence in raising children, the absence of parents who could teach the difference between right and wrong.
Tired too, of the random rudeness and coarse language we hear on and off the streets, especially from over-sexed teenagers who advertise for sex and then claim abuse.
Tired of weaselly young men with their testosterone-challenged beards and mincing ways who'd rather do the dishes than defend our coutry.
Tired of racial imperatives, Hollywood's robotic devotion to groveling liberalism by requiring every picture to showcase a liberated ingenue, an asserted heroine and a cerebral black man as it's anti-hero.
Tired of the deification of homosexuals who may have won the media race and silenced the incompetent opposition, although many Americans find their lifestyle repugnant.
Tired of the incompentent customer reps with the English capability of a three year old who keep you on hold for twenty minutes while they pretend to provide service.
Tired of a rotting educational system where grammar and literature are supplanted by 'Woman's Studies' and 'Black History' for students who can barely spell or write a simple sentence, so last week the college board announced it will no longer require written essays on it's admission exams, implying it is wealth, not intelligence that makes the difference. At the Univ. of Arizona and other schools, students are signing up for 'Vampire Studies.'
There's much more to be tired of.
America the incompetent rules.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative...

I'm tired of paying taxes to support those on the government dole, who smoke their legalized pot, while waiting for their welfare handout.
Pink Elephant

Blacklick, OH

#2 Mar 10, 2014
Then quit.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 10, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
Tired of the incompentent customer reps with the English capability of a three year old...

Tired of a rotting educational system where grammar and literature are supplanted by 'Woman's Studies' and 'Black History' for students who can barely spell or write a simple sentence,
Oh sweet and storied irony!

I get that editors are a dying breed, but how can someone push out content without even running it through a spellchecker in 2014?!
Duke for Mayor

Cleveland, OH

#4 Mar 10, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
Liz Trotta's commentary:
Let's face it, we knew what President Obama's worldview meant for us before he set foot in the Oval Office: American must lower it's super-power profile, he told us. Settle for soft diplomacy rather than confrontation, settle down, be humble, apologize for it's colonial errors.
As for how he felt about his fellow countrymen, the racist servants of his devoted friend, the Reverand Wright, should have been a tip-off, so today, in the cold froth of march, we are forced to examine the everyday results of the Obama doctrine, how the folly of weak stewardship trickle down to reinforce an America drowning in incompentence.
Things don't seem to work anymore and a feeling of national exasperation is in the land.
Gibbons said in his 'Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire' that there were five marks of a dying culture.
Today the panic over Russia's latest land grab, signals the latest manifestation of a foreign policy running on guesswork. Even US Intelligence is divided over what Putin will do next. Is there a lesson in the fact that the President, clinging to his deiversity mantra, has appointed mostly women to top security and State Department jobs? American the exceptional has become America the incompentent.
From foreign policy our flat footedness reaches down into the nitty gritty of everyday life. So many peoole dumbed down by notions of fake equality, have by and large, lost any fidelity to an American ideal. When is the last time you saw an American flag at a Puerto Rican day parade?
Many of us are aghast of the 'whatever philosophy' that has replaced the American 'can do.' We are also tired.
Tired of government policities that exhalt government handouts and rack up haunting debt. It has changed us, just as Richard Nixon warned. If we take the hand of the permanent handout, he said, the American character, will itself, be impoverished.
We are tired of the incompetence in raising children, the absence of parents who could teach the difference between right and wrong.
Tired too, of the random rudeness and coarse language we hear on and off the streets, especially from over-sexed teenagers who advertise for sex and then claim abuse.
Tired of weaselly young men with their testosterone-challenged beards and mincing ways who'd rather do the dishes than defend our coutry.
Tired of racial imperatives, Hollywood's robotic devotion to groveling liberalism by requiring every picture to showcase a liberated ingenue, an asserted heroine and a cerebral black man as it's anti-hero.
Tired of the deification of homosexuals who may have won the media race and silenced the incompetent opposition, although many Americans find their lifestyle repugnant.
Tired of the incompentent customer reps with the English capability of a three year old who keep you on hold for twenty minutes while they pretend to provide service.
Tired of a rotting educational system where grammar and literature are supplanted by 'Woman's Studies' and 'Black History' for students who can barely spell or write a simple sentence, so last week the college board announced it will no longer require written essays on it's admission exams, implying it is wealth, not intelligence that makes the difference. At the Univ. of Arizona and other schools, students are signing up for 'Vampire Studies.'
I'm tired of paying taxes to support those on the government dole, who smoke their legalized pot, while waiting for their welfare handout.
Agree 100%. I have changed my thoughts. I was terribly wrong.
woof
Duke for Mayor

Cleveland, OH

#5 Mar 10, 2014
Serious is 100% correct. Need a tax revolt....

woof

Since: Dec 11

Dayton, OH

#6 Mar 10, 2014
You'd best hope he doesn't quit. Obama's base depends on the white man's work ethic, betting he'll keep pulling the parasitical wagon. Obama and the keynesian witch doctors have rigged the game to milk the system of productivity and keep the cronies going with ZIRP. One day financial reality will kick in and the bare money trees will appear.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#7 Mar 10, 2014
after a lengthy and informative post one, post 2 writes, just quit! what an informative and brilliant response.
Post 3 is a longer nothing!
Pink Elephant

Blacklick, OH

#8 Mar 10, 2014
dunadd wrote:
after a lengthy and informative post one, post 2 writes, just quit! what an informative and brilliant response.
Post 3 is a longer nothing!
Thank you!

Location hidden

#9 Mar 10, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Serious is 100% correct. Need a tax revolt....
woof
There's an easy, legal way to do it.........bring them to their knees in three weeks.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 10, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
Liz Trotta's commentary:
Tired of weaselly young men with theirmincing ways who'd rather do the dishes than defend our coutry.
Tired of the deification of homosexuals who may have won the media race and silenced the incomp repugnant.
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative...
It is tax time again, time for you to help your stepson run his little tax scam with his hoochie.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 10, 2014
Shanikwah wrote:
You'd best hope he doesn't quit. Obama's base depends on the white man's work ethic, betting he'll keep pulling the parasitical wagon. Obama and the keynesian witch doctors have rigged the game to milk the system of productivity and keep the cronies going with ZIRP. One day financial reality will kick in and the bare money trees will appear.
Very astute and very true. Easy to give something, next to impossible to take it away.

Why are handouts called 'entitlements?' What have most of the receipents done to 'entitle' them to part of the money I work for?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#12 Mar 10, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an easy, legal way to do it.........bring them to their knees in three weeks.
What's that? Not declaring their "subsities" as income?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#13 Mar 10, 2014
you're welcome!!!

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#14 Mar 10, 2014
TriflinLyinlady wrote:
I R O N I C
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#15 Mar 10, 2014
Why do baby boomers whine so much? Boo hoo everything changed not like it used to, are you tired of paying tax to the government DOD that researched super computer in the 60s that lead to today's internet too? Cry me a god damn river!

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16 Mar 10, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
Liz Trotta's commentary:
American must lower it's super-power profile...Reverand Wright...incompentence....prev ersions of sex....deiversity ...incompentent....peoole...po licities...exhalt...coutry.... incompentent
Seriously, Serious Lady. Did you write this?

This is pretty hardcore levels of stupid, even before you crack into the content. It's amazing! Do you have links to more of this, please? I've been reduced to reading MRA blogs for my daily dose of giggles at the uneducated but this is top shelf.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 10, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>What's that? Not declaring their "subsities" as income?
After research, I posted an apology to duke, which he graciously accepted. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want you speaking for him.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 10, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I R O N I C
M O R O N I C

Location hidden

#19 Mar 10, 2014
Real Tea Party wrote:
Why do baby boomers whine so much? Boo hoo everything changed not like it used to, are you tired of paying tax to the government DOD that researched super computer in the 60s that lead to today's internet too? Cry me a god damn river!
If you do some research you will find that the R&D of most innovations and products are funded with private capital.

Excluding, of course, the shrimp on the treadmill type of project. Taxpayers get the honor of paying for that.

Location hidden

#20 Mar 10, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, Serious Lady. Did you write this?
This is pretty hardcore levels of stupid, even before you crack into the content. It's amazing! Do you have links to more of this, please? I've been reduced to reading MRA blogs for my daily dose of giggles at the uneducated but this is top shelf.
No, I did not write that. I've never seen it before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr over 20 years 1,315
Is Donald Trump Campaign Falling Apart? 2 hr They cannot kill ... 86
News Clinton, in Columbus speech today, to slam Trum... 3 hr --Lucifer-- 77
News Air Quality Alert Issued For June 25 in Central... 5 hr d pants 3
Puffy's Roofing Nail Emporium 6 hr d pants 23
News Columbus schools' chief sent special team into ... 10 hr Big Johnson 3
News XAXO Ditched a Career Working With Superstars t... 10 hr Big Johnson 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages