Obama Needs a Binder of Women

Obama Needs a Binder of Women

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#2 Jan 3, 2013
The White House’s Flickr account recently released a photo of President Barack Obama and his top advisers. The complete absence of women in the image is another reminder that females are underrepresented in Obama’s staff.

Additionally, the president still pays his female employees significantly less than their male counterparts.

The Obama White House in 2011 paid female staffers 18 percent less than their male colleagues:

According to the 2011 annual report on White House staff, female employees earned a median annual salary of $60,000, which was about 18 percent less than the median salary for male employees ($71,000).

The Obama reelection campaign, though better, was also a bastion of inequality:

The Obama reelection campaign’s female employees earned an average of $6,872 during that period, compared with an average of $7,235 for male employees. That is a difference of $363, or 5.3 percent.

The annualized pay difference is more than $2,100 per year.

It is unclear when Obama and the Democrats will call off the war on women.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Source: Free Beacon dot com. (Topix censors again.)
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Oh George, you crack me up!

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
Oh George, you crack me up!
Your messiah should do that to you every day with his double standards, projection and character assassination.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Your messiah should do that to you every day with his double standards, projection and character assassination.
You forgot his envious pores.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot his envious pores.
Oozing envious pores.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
The White House’s Flickr account recently released a photo of President Barack Obama and his top advisers. The complete absence of women in the image is another reminder that females are underrepresented in Obama’s staff.
Additionally, the president still pays his female employees significantly less than their male counterparts.
The Obama White House in 2011 paid female staffers 18 percent less than their male colleagues:
According to the 2011 annual report on White House staff, female employees earned a median annual salary of $60,000, which was about 18 percent less than the median salary for male employees ($71,000).
The Obama reelection campaign, though better, was also a bastion of inequality:
The Obama reelection campaign’s female employees earned an average of $6,872 during that period, compared with an average of $7,235 for male employees. That is a difference of $363, or 5.3 percent.
The annualized pay difference is more than $2,100 per year.
It is unclear when Obama and the Democrats will call off the war on women.
He's probably acting that way because his fat a$$ed wife just killed all of Hawaii's citizens by eating all of thier food.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#9 Jan 3, 2013
"Do as I say, not as I do"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 Columbus council members endorse Nan Whaley f... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 1
Party In Crisis–Anti Trump Approach/Identity Po... 5 hr Duke for Mayor 6
Democratic voter base declines 5 hr Duke for Mayor 2
Why Ask about Obama? America has Only One Presi... 8 hr ImPeach 156
Finally, Donald Trump Ousted from KKKloset 8 hr ImPeach 87
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 10 hr They cannot kill ... 1,247
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 11 hr Mojo Risen 86

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance