Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#949 Feb 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You've said it throughout the post, specifically when you cite the US median income as being lower than $60k.
So in your logic impaired brain, when I cite the fact that the median income is 50K, that means I am saying that 60K is a fortune to raise a family on? Really? I used to think that part of your brain actually functioned. I was wrong.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#950 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>What. A. Hypocrite.
Really Fred? You have an entire fantasy developed about who I am. It's an absolute riot. All based on your prejudices and biases because I have the audacity to question your BS.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#951 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your logic impaired brain, when I cite the fact that the median income is 50K, that means I am saying that 60K is a fortune to raise a family on? Really? I used to think that part of your brain actually functioned. I was wrong.
You've said exactly that on this thread.
Who's backpedaling now, girly?

Hilliard, OH

#952 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Fred? You have an entire fantasy developed about who I am. It's an absolute riot. All based on your prejudices and biases because I have the audacity to question your BS.
A leftist female "lawyer" is what you are, and that's enough right there for an accurate idea of who you are.

Hilliard, OH

#953 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too worried about it.
Neither were they...they held the Olympics six years earlier.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#954 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll call you what I want, Sweetie. You are so cute when you get angry.
OK, that is just plain creepy. I don't take you too seriously, though, after skimming some posts of yours over the last few months. You don't start conversations, discussions or debates; you merely type out retorts against those you don't like, no doubt hoping to get a rise out of them (such as the comment above). I think your comment would be better served on a bar stool.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#955 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And the leftist fantasy that we are racist, toothless, inbred, rednecks who are welfare hypocrites???
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#956 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the real median income is higher than $60K.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#957 Feb 23, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You do, since you lumped me in with them. I wanted to provide a clarification.
You're quite the Bitter Betty, aren't you? Ah well, one day you too will grow older and wiser.
I admire your optimism regarding Che...but have observed in life that a twice-used piece of leftist garbage will always be...just that.

Location hidden

#958 Feb 23, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, most all the original state constitutions had a provision regarding the right to keep and bear arms within their state constitutions. It was originally argued that the bill of rights and items in them like the second amendment was not needed because the federal constitution had no provisions to allow the federal government to infringe upon those areas.
Maryland, New York and New Jersey seem to be the only three states that did not have a specific right to keep and bear arms in the state constitutions. However, New York's constitution provides for an organized and unorganized militia and makes it clear that the defense of the state and the united states is the duty of all residents of the state indicating that it was an understood right and New Jersey's constitution provides specifically for defending life and protecting property.
Correct, as the natural right to possess and bear arms goes without saying; however, our Second Amendment specifically articulated our federal government's recognition of such natural right.

More to the point, this ridiculous argument ensued from my use of a pro-Second Amendment bumper sticker which reads, "The United States Constitution 1791. All Rights Reserved."

And why would it say that? Because the U.S. Constitution, prior to 1791, did not include the Second Amendment.

Ivy League-ISIS

#959 Feb 23, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I admire your optimism regarding Che...but have observed in life that a twice-used piece of leftist garbage will always be...just that.
Not always, when the revolution comes, deportation will be their best outcome. When the dogs of the counter-revolution are unleashed, it won't be pretty.

Location hidden

#960 Feb 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
A person with kids on minimum wage with all government aid programs, will have more disposable income than someone making 60K.
Exactly, but the resident Leftists refuse to acknowledge the truth, which I will repost for them, as repetition is the key to learning.

http://tinyurl.com/3a7u7dn

"In Entitlement America, The Head Of A Household Of Four Making Minimum Wage Has More Disposable Income Than A Family Making $60,000 A Year"

Tonight's stunning financial piece de resistance comes from Wyatt Emerich of The Cleveland Current. In what is sure to inspire some serious ire among all those who once believed Ronald Reagan that it was the USSR that was the "Evil Empire", Emmerich analyzes disposable income and economic benefits among several key income classes and comes to the stunning (and verifiable) conclusion that "a one-parent family of three making $14,500 a year (minimum wage) has more disposable income than a family making $60,000 a year." And that excludes benefits from Supplemental Security Income disability checks. America is now a country which punishes those middle-class people who not only try to work hard, but avoid scamming the system. Not surprisingly, it is not only the richest and most audacious thieves that prosper - it is also the penny scammers at the very bottom of the economic ladder that rip off the middle class each and every day, courtesy of the world's most generous entitlement system. Perhaps if Reagan were alive today, he would wish to modify the object of his once legendary remark.

From Emmerich:

You can do as well working one week a month at minimum wage as you can working $60,000-a-year, full-time, high-stress job.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#961 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>You've said exactly that on this thread.
Who's backpedaling now, girly?
Really? That shouldn't be too hard for you to prove. Show me the post where I said that 60K was a fortune.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#962 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>A leftist female "lawyer" is what you are, and that's enough right there for an accurate idea of who you are.
Nope.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#963 Feb 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
And the leftist fantasy that we are racist, toothless, inbred, rednecks who are welfare hypocrites???
You probably have teeth.

Ivy League-ISIS

#964 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
You are a leftist

and female

and a lawyer?

Right?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#965 Feb 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a leftist
and female
and a lawyer?
Right?
Nope.

Ivy League-ISIS

#966 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Not a lawyer?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#967 Feb 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a lawyer?
Wrong.

Ivy League-ISIS

#968 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Female?

Leftist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Shot Multiple Times In North Columbus Alley 5 hr Big Johnson 6
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 hr Male 4,553
BizzyBee Catman Gokeefe et al 6 hr gokeefe 78
benghazi! 7 hr Neutral Party 9
People Forced To Move Out Of Columbus Motel Tha... 8 hr They cannot kill ... 3
5 MILLION NEW WORKERS - Omg! 8 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Ronald Reagan gave blanket amnesty to 3 million... 9 hr Neutral Party 19
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search