Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#928 Feb 23, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You do, since you lumped me in with them. I wanted to provide a clarification.
You're quite the Bitter Betty, aren't you? Ah well, one day you too will grow older and wiser.
Bitter? I like laughing at you idiots. I get you guys all worked up and watch you fall all over yourselves. Not the highest form of entertainment, but we all have our faults.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#929 Feb 23, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You do, since you lumped me in with them. I wanted to provide a clarification.
You're quite the Bitter Betty, aren't you? Ah well, one day you too will grow older and wiser.
One out of two ain't bad...unless the economy collapses. "Lawyers" will be the first to starve.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#930 Feb 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You, moron. It's evident in all your posts on this thread.
No it's not. You read that into them because you have Boston on the brain. You brought up Boston's cost of living in a conversation that had nothing to do with it.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#931 Feb 23, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of nutjobs, the "he" is a "she". You harbor so much animosity, Che. What are you really PO'd about? It's not the posters here, because they're not into labeling aka defining others. Your side is the one who does that.
Sweetie. Read the post that you wrote telling me what I desire and what I think. Read every other post by George. He is constantly defining and labeling people. You are whacked.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#932 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, if you a had a little more ambition and a better work ethic, you would be able to turn your heat up.
You know, if you had a little more compassion and sent me money every month I wouldn't HAVE to have a work ethic!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#933 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>What's your excuse? You think $60k is a fortune to raise a family on.
What? When did I say that? You are really out of your mind today. Maybe you should take a break for a day or two.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#934 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitter? I like laughing at you idiots. I get you guys all worked up and watch you fall all over yourselves. Not the highest form of entertainment, but we all have our faults.
Worked up? This is what you call worked up? You cussed first; ergo, you lost control first.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#936 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>One out of two ain't bad...unless the economy collapses. "Lawyers" will be the first to starve.
Are you kidding me? I will make a fortune off your and Karl's little Civil War.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#937 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie. Read the post that you wrote telling me what I desire and what I think. Read every other post by George. He is constantly defining and labeling people. You are whacked.
Don't call me sweetie. You don't know me, and I'm not gay. Mostly I gloss over anything you write, but this time it caught my attention.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#938 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>One out of two ain't bad...unless the economy collapses. "Lawyers" will be the first to starve.
Won't take much - Columbus is saturated.

Hilliard, OH

#939 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty hard to do that when there are no courts. Ask the average lawyer in the former Yugoslavia how they did from 1990-1997.
You'll starve, at the very least.

Hilliard, OH

#940 Feb 23, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't take much - Columbus is saturated.
Columbus is saturated with all sorts of occupations like that...lawyers, bankers, veterinarians, even mine.

Hilliard, OH

#941 Feb 23, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked up? This is what you call worked up? You cussed first; ergo, you lost control first.
She thinks any dissent is "worked up."

Hilliard, OH

#942 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What? When did I say that? You are really out of your mind today. Maybe you should take a break for a day or two.
You've said it throughout the post, specifically when you cite the US median income as being lower than $60k.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#943 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a defense contractor?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#944 Feb 23, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my stars.

Hilliard, OH

#945 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. You read that into them because you have Boston on the brain. You brought up Boston's cost of living in a conversation that had nothing to do with it.
You brought up the US median income. You refuse to admit that it is meaningless in half the country. Boston, NYC and the Bay Area are examples of three incredibly expensive places to live.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#946 Feb 23, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't call me sweetie. You don't know me, and I'm not gay. Mostly I gloss over anything you write, but this time it caught my attention.
I'll call you what I want, Sweetie. You are so cute when you get angry.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#947 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>Pretty hard to do that when there are no courts. Ask the average lawyer in the former Yugoslavia how they did from 1990-1997.
You'll starve, at the very least.
Not too worried about it.

Hilliard, OH

#948 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a veritable sea of bitterness, dear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Admits Communist Davis “Schooled” Him 10 min Male 64
Why Republicans Should Fear ‘Ready for Hillary’! 20 min d pantz 27
Hillary for President (Apr '14) 20 min BizzyBee 170
A QUESTION FOR hillary…. 23 min Mayor Coleman 3
Columbus man on a deadly mission, caught 30 min Kenny 67
Critics of Islam were right 39 min Linda 15
News Columbus Man Charged With Aiding ISIS 41 min Linda 6
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE