Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#867 Feb 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
And it made absolutely no difference in your life, did it? This is a society of instant gratification in so many areas.
Nothing I was not allowed to attend, or not allowed to have, made a twit of difference two weeks later. I think the lessons will stay with me forever.
It is amazing to listen to all you silver spooners recounting your sacrifices growing up.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#868 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a real bootstrap guy, Navin.
Your anger and envy are duly noted.

Hilliard, OH

#869 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How many minimum wage jobs does that single woman have to have to earn $60K? You are even more disconnected from reality that you have previously demonstrated.
Why are you presuming that she's living a minimum wage existence? Why couldn't she be a divorced or widowed 40 year old social worker with two kids under 18 while earning $60k as a professional? Or a retail/restaurant manager? Or a state employee doing accounting or data processing? Or an imaging technician at a hospital?
You really are a victim of left wing tunnel vision, "lawyer."

Hilliard, OH

#870 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing to listen to all you silver spooners recounting your sacrifices growing up.
Identifying the roots of your anger would be interesting.
mike

Akron, OH

#871 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#873 Feb 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you presuming that she's living a minimum wage existence? Why couldn't she be a divorced or widowed 40 year old social worker with two kids under 18 while earning $60k as a professional? Or a retail/restaurant manager? Or a state employee doing accounting or data processing? Or an imaging technician at a hospital?
You really are a victim of left wing tunnel vision, "lawyer."
Once again, you display your bubble existence and totally miss the point. To you, a struggle is a single parent earning $60K. You have no clue how many people really live. A minimum wage earner makes a quarter of that.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#874 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>Identifying the roots of your anger would be interesting.
It's not anger, Fred. It's pity.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#875 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'm not the only one who has made amazing conclusions.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#876 Feb 23, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'm not the only one who has made amazing conclusions.
What?

Hilliard, OH

#877 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not anger, Fred. It's pity.
No, it's rage. And it's dripping from you in every post to everyone you disagree with dear.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#878 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you display your bubble existence and totally miss the point. To you, a struggle is a single parent earning $60K. You have no clue how many people really live. A minimum wage earner makes a quarter of that.
You start out at minimum wage. We all did. You move up from there. If you don't, it's your fault. Whiney hiney.

Hilliard, OH

#879 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't have children. If you did, you wouldn't say such stupid things.
But I find it funny that a supposedly "enlightened," "educated" female automatically assigns an example of a single mother to occupations other than those that are professional or require post secondary education.
You leftists are prejudiced hypocrites.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#880 Feb 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You start out at minimum wage. We all did. You move up from there. If you don't, it's your fault. Whiney hiney.
You started with a silver spoon in your mouth. You never had to worry about a thing. If times got tough, daddy was there to bail you out. At least have the integrity to admit it.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#881 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>You obviously don't have children. If you did, you wouldn't say such stupid things.
But I find it funny that a supposedly "enlightened," "educated" female automatically assigns an example of a single mother to occupations other than those that are professional or require post secondary education.
You leftists are prejudiced hypocrites.
I did no such thing. You did that. You made those assumptions and assigned them to me. Just like in this post. You assume many things, none of which are true. Are you hungover today or something?

Hilliard, OH

#882 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You started with a silver spoon in your mouth. You never had to worry about a thing. If times got tough, daddy was there to bail you out. At least have the integrity to admit it.
Must suck not knowing who your daddy is, Che.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#883 Feb 23, 2013
-tip- wrote:
NC didn't ratify until 1789 and RI in 1790.
However, all of the individual ratification dates -- ranging from 1787 to 1790 -- predate the existence of our Constitutional right to possess and bear arms.
And I apologize for the idiot comment, but I misread your post as being from Kemosahbe with whom I am tired of rehashing these dates.
Go to school, learn the truth, admit you're wrong, and I'll quit bringing it up.

You proved only that YOU are the idiot. And to claim that a PART-TIME minimum wage earner has more disposable income than someone making $60k is just ludicrous.

I have some swampland on top of Mt. Washington in NH I'd like to sell you.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#884 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>Must suck not knowing who your daddy is, Che.
Such anger and hatred from a follower of the Prince of Peace.

Hilliard, OH

#885 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Such anger and hatred from a follower of the Prince of Peace.
And Peter cut off the ear of the Roman sentry...

Hilliard, OH

#886 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did no such thing. You did that. You made those assumptions and assigned them to me. Just like in this post. You assume many things, none of which are true. Are you hungover today or something?
Che...for the tenth time, you've been caught. Your narrow cerebral passages refused to even consider that the woman we're talking about could be an educated professional. I could show you any number of women who fit that description...35-50 years old, post secondary educations, two or three kids, divorced. They're nurses, technicians, admin assistants and lower management. I see them at work. My wife sees them at her job. They do everything they can for their kids and they scrape by on $45-$60k per year.
If you have kids, you're dumb as a post if you think raising two of them alone on $60k isn't a struggle.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#887 Feb 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what you're talking about. But the envy is noted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 45 min Jerry K 31,128
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Pale Rider 3,345
Trees nut fruit shade and timber 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Hey pale rider 2 hr They cannot kill ... 34
Pet and animal reports 2 hr They cannot kill ... 37
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr JBS 2,435
The Michael Brown Case 3 hr They cannot kill ... 65
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••