Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard-working down-trodden were my words, to approximate the collection of hard-working workers in your husband's shop who are autistic and/or have an IQ of 70 and/or come here as guest workers from Mexico. I am certain that there are others as well.
NO! You are lying through your false teeth. In post 377 you wrote: "You say", directed at me, yada, followed by things I never said.

Nor did I ever say my husband had an autistic worker or one with an IQ of 70.

But neither would stop him from hiring one if he had a slot for them. He spends a lot of time with my friend's autistic adult son, Special Olympics, etc.

He most certainly has two workers that come from Mexico every year on a 10 month work visa and they are paid well and treated well and are very good employees in everyway. And legal for the time they are here.

It's what you do when your, wrong, cornered and outclassed, Twister. You are so friggin insecure that every experience I have frightens the devil out of you.

Get a life. But stop lying. Nothing is lower than a liar. No wonder you worship at the alter of Obama and your faux Christian pastors. You're one of them.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard-working down-trodden were my words, to approximate the collection of hard-working workers in your husband's shop who are autistic and/or have an IQ of 70 and/or come here as guest workers from Mexico. I am certain that there are others as well.
I happen to know a few folks with a low IQ, and they are hardly down-trodden. In fact, they are happy to go to work and proud of their work. Any questions?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
But, he still wanted the poor to pay more.
So does Obama. Low premium = high deductible. Your point?
VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Let them eat cake, eh VA?
No reader let them pay for something they use. As I've said before you're just a whiner who wants champagne tastes and the price of a beer. That's why you live where you live and constantly bitch kavetch and whine about how Dublin and upper Arlington has better schools and better services, but yet you refuse to pay the price tag that it requires.

You live in a dream world where you think everyone should have the best in life and it should be free. I've said it before put your money where your mouth is. Take about 2 grand and go down to your local not for profit hospital and give it to them to use as a donation for their charity care fund. Also don't deduct it from your taxes. You wanted people to have better healthcare at a lower cost right?

You're a pathetic little class warfare loving leftist troll who has nothing to add to any discussion except spin and insult. So take your little snarky comments and shove them reader because girl you've already proven you can talk the talk but you'll never walk the walk.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
More than they pay now.
Well if they pay nothing then yes asking them to pay something would be more than they're paying now.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! You are lying through your false teeth. In post 377 you wrote: "You say", directed at me, yada, followed by things I never said.
Nor did I ever say my husband had an autistic worker or one with an IQ of 70.
But neither would stop him from hiring one if he had a slot for them. He spends a lot of time with my friend's autistic adult son, Special Olympics, etc.
He most certainly has two workers that come from Mexico every year on a 10 month work visa and they are paid well and treated well and are very good employees in everyway. And legal for the time they are here.
It's what you do when your, wrong, cornered and outclassed, Twister. You are so friggin insecure that every experience I have frightens the devil out of you.
Get a life. But stop lying. Nothing is lower than a liar. No wonder you worship at the alter of Obama and your faux Christian pastors. You're one of them.
Well, there you go again cutting people out of Christianity because they don't agree with you--something else you deny you ever did.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to know a few folks with a low IQ, and they are hardly down-trodden. In fact, they are happy to go to work and proud of their work. Any questions?
I am not going to quibble about the words.

The reality is that SL claims to know all of these workers who represent various groups--all of whom are supposedly surprising in their ability to outwork some other folks who are not making out so well income-wise.

Just given her conflation of "people with 70 IQ" with people with autism that she worked with one summer while she was in college, I call BS. People on the autistic spectrum tend to have normal to above average intelligence.

Your (and her) laser-like focus on word-smithing looks like an attempt to change the subject because she plainly is in over her head on the content that she herself introduced.

Have a nice day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
So does Obama. Low premium = high deductible. Your point?
Uh, no.

VAdoc specified that those on Medicaid should pay copays--they do not now.

The low premium high deductible scenario (which is not really a change from the way things work currently) impacts those above the income level for expanded Medicaid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
No reader let them pay for something they use. As I've said before you're just a whiner who wants champagne tastes and the price of a beer. That's why you live where you live and constantly bitch kavetch and whine about how Dublin and upper Arlington has better schools and better services, but yet you refuse to pay the price tag that it requires.
You live in a dream world where you think everyone should have the best in life and it should be free. I've said it before put your money where your mouth is. Take about 2 grand and go down to your local not for profit hospital and give it to them to use as a donation for their charity care fund. Also don't deduct it from your taxes. You wanted people to have better healthcare at a lower cost right?
You're a pathetic little class warfare loving leftist troll who has nothing to add to any discussion except spin and insult. So take your little snarky comments and shove them reader because girl you've already proven you can talk the talk but you'll never walk the walk.
I would suggest that what you understand about school funding would fit into a thimble.

I would further suggest that you are living in a dream world in which the middle class (and I take you to be a member of the middle class) can set up barriers around their lives in which they are safe and unaffected by what happens to the poor, or the wealthy. This has never been the case, but it is a useful sort of fiction to keep the middle class in line.
Spookhere F trolls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is that SL claims to know all of these workers who represent various groups--all of whom are supposedly surprising in their ability to outwork some other folks who are not making out so well income-wise.
Just given her conflation of "people with 70 IQ" with people with autism that she worked with one summer while she was in college, I call BS. People on the autistic spectrum tend to have normal to above average intelligence.
Your (and her) laser-like focus on word-smithing looks like an attempt to change the subject because she plainly is in over her head on the content that she herself introduced.
Have a nice day.
You realize there is a fine line between high IQ and insanity? Many a bright kid has been so bored or required do make work so they son't get too far ahead of the rest of the class, they eventually get poor grades.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest that what you understand about school funding would fit into a thimble.
I would further suggest that you are living in a dream world in which the middle class (and I take you to be a member of the middle class) can set up barriers around their lives in which they are safe and unaffected by what happens to the poor, or the wealthy. This has never been the case, but it is a useful sort of fiction to keep the middle class in line.
And your suggestion would be wrong little whiner. You're the one living in a dream world. Sell your house get a job where you can't play on topix all damn day and make something of yourself rather than sitting around chastising those of us who don't choose to live in the ghetto and then whine about our living situation. You're nothing but a know it all whiney bitch and you are getting owned on this thread. You're nothing but a bullshit artist who if she knew half of what she thought she knew you wouldn't be working for the state sitting on topix all day hating on the man out if jealousy.

I'm done with you because you aren't worth my time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize there is a fine line between high IQ and insanity? Many a bright kid has been so bored or required do make work so they son't get too far ahead of the rest of the class, they eventually get poor grades.
Well, now your are mixing up a whole fruit salad of stuff.

IQ is intended to measure intelligence, or supposedly the ability or capacity to learn (there are a lot of reasons to believe that current tests fall short). Insanity (which is actually a legal, rather than psychological terminology) refers to something more like an ability to process and respond to reality (I didn't look it up--the legal definition has to do with being a danger to self or others). And grades, which are really not a standard measure at all, are supposed to measure actual learning (although they frequently measure a whole lot of things about how compliant a student is in completing tasks)

I think there is some mythology about the relationship between high IQ and insanity.

I will agree, however, that students who fall too far from the norm (in either direction) are frequently overlooked in school. I was just reading a bit about the Sandy Hook killer. It would seem that neither his intelligence nor his neurological and psycho-social needs were very well responded to when he was in school. Whether this contributed to his becoming a killer, or didn't do enough to prevent it, or had no relationship at all is very hard to say. Clearly, however, his family was shouldering an enormous burden without a lot of help. And this is typically the case.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
i would suggest what you know about money would fit in less than 1/2 a thimble.

you are clueless
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever read the Ohio Constitution or the DeRolph opinions?

woof
mike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a nice day.
Why not you spend your life quibbling about words and pretty much everything else.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
More than they pay now.
They can pay less by going to the proper provider, same as you.
mike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now your are mixing up a whole fruit salad of stuff.
IQ is intended to measure intelligence, or supposedly the ability or capacity to learn (there are a lot of reasons to believe that current tests fall short). Insanity (which is actually a legal, rather than psychological terminology) refers to something more like an ability to process and respond to reality (I didn't look it up--the legal definition has to do with being a danger to self or others). And grades, which are really not a standard measure at all, are supposed to measure actual learning (although they frequently measure a whole lot of things about how compliant a student is in completing tasks)
I think there is some mythology about the relationship between high IQ and insanity.
I will agree, however, that students who fall too far from the norm (in either direction) are frequently overlooked in school. I was just reading a bit about the Sandy Hook killer. It would seem that neither his intelligence nor his neurological and psycho-social needs were very well responded to when he was in school. Whether this contributed to his becoming a killer, or didn't do enough to prevent it, or had no relationship at all is very hard to say. Clearly, however, his family was shouldering an enormous burden without a lot of help. And this is typically the case.
nonsense. His mother had house full of guns at the ready. She was also receiving upwards of 284,000 dollars a year in alimony, plus her teachers salary, plus cadillac health insurance. There is NO reason her son was not being adequately treated. The Sandy Hook tragedy is the result of poor parenting.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
I fully understand that you disagree with it, but that doesn't make recipients abusers or in violation of any laws.
I seem to remember you not being so kind to Romney.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a nice day.
Keep twisting what I said. Anyone on here knows when I don't know a subject, I am not afraid to ask questions or I just stay out of it until I have a question. You're an expert on everything. And if they follow the posts, they are familar with your SOP of twisting things when cornered. Your limited life experience shows more and more. Keep posting.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there you go again cutting people out of Christianity because they don't agree with you--something else you deny you ever did.
I said last week and I will repeat it again: You are attending a church that promotes itself as Christian and the pastor and congregation condone or encourage abortion; you are listening to a false prophet. It's so cut and dry there is no discussion needed. But I don't care where you go or what morals (if any) you adhere to.
Like Doc said, you are a waste of my time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 381 - 400 of1,026
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
question 1 hr Non prejudice American 5
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 2 hr mjjcpa 170
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 2 hr killa_the_compassionate 171
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr Oops 1,980
non religious requesting prayer 4 hr Heart broken 1
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 4 hr Duke for Mayor 3
Congress Cost FYI 6 hr Duke for Mayor 91
•••
•••