Telescope spots 54 bodies that may ha...

Telescope spots 54 bodies that may harbor life | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 17 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 3, 2011, titled Telescope spots 54 bodies that may harbor life | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

An orbiting NASA telescope is finding new worlds of possibilities in the search for alien life, spotting more than 50 potential planets that appear to be in the habitable zone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Steven Streets

Grove City, OH

#1 Feb 3, 2011
Now that we spoiled the pristine New World in less than 500 years, just cant wait to spoil newer worlds and set up military dictatorships all over them.
twentyeightthirt ytwo

Blacklick, OH

#2 Feb 3, 2011
Steven Streets wrote:
Now that we spoiled the pristine New World in less than 500 years, just cant wait to spoil newer worlds and set up military dictatorships all over them.
That's why your god put them so far away. We can look but not touch.
NoBama2012

Fremont, OH

#3 Feb 3, 2011
I say we send AlGore to one to keep it pristine!
NoBama2012

Fremont, OH

#4 Feb 3, 2011
Disregard my first post. He would starve to death if he couldn't sell global warming.

Gotta go now, there are several inches of global warming in the driveway I need to shovel now.
shots fired

Blacklick, OH

#5 Feb 3, 2011
NoBama2012 wrote:
Disregard my first post. He would starve to death if he couldn't sell global warming.
Gotta go now, there are several inches of global warming in the driveway I need to shovel now.
Are you sure it isn't climate change in your driveway? GW is pretty rare this time of year in Columbus.
BoB

Columbus, OH

#6 Feb 3, 2011
It's only a matter of time before we find intelligent life out there. Will they be hostile? I think they will be. We are searching for our own demise!
LyndaB

Cleveland, OH

#7 Feb 3, 2011
Cool! I just wish I was around long enough to go there and live! I keep telling everyone that one day I WILL go to space and live! teehee!
Conservatives Lie

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 3, 2011
Comments above prove that no intelligent life lives in Plain City, either.
hamburger pimp

Columbus, OH

#9 Feb 3, 2011
Steven Streets wrote:

Not to mention Hobby Lobby stores.
ReAckShunAry

Hilliard, OH

#10 Feb 3, 2011
Just a minute here. The Bible don't say nuthin' about no Adam and Eve on no other planet. This article is nothing but more Leftist, Marxist, sock puppet propaganda and stuff. Right, truth?
Linda

Galloway, OH

#11 Feb 3, 2011
Aliens have been living among us for hundreds of years. They are shape shifters. V.
NW Hominid

Auburn, WA

#12 Feb 3, 2011
Pipe dreams, can't even get Moon Base Alpha going...

Since: Feb 11

Akron, OH

#13 Feb 3, 2011
Conservatives Lie wrote:
Comments above prove that no intelligent life lives in Plain City, either.
Certainly can't be found in Powell either judging by your posts using my name.
Conservatives Lie

Columbus, OH

#14 Feb 3, 2011
Conservatives Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly can't be found in Powell either judging by your posts using my name.
Still not getting it done, Copy Kat! You can try, you can hide your location, but you still can't quite duplicate me completely, eh?

It warms my heart to know that I have removed another dangerously small mind off the streets by their laser focus on me.

Location; Powell! Ha ha hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Akron, OH

#15 Feb 3, 2011
Conservatives Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not getting it done, Copy Kat! You can try, you can hide your location, but you still can't quite duplicate me completely, eh?
It warms my heart to know that I have removed another dangerously small mind off the streets by their laser focus on me.
Location; Powell! Ha ha hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
You see, you are delusional,'cause I'm still here. And how can I be the copy cat when I have the registered name and not trying to parrot your non-sensical posts? I would never try to duplicate a work of toliet art. I flush it.

Seems to me you are the copy cat but then again, you've said nothing original yet. But, hey. Keep trying.
OHMY

United States

#16 Feb 3, 2011
LyndaB wrote:
Cool! I just wish I was around long enough to go there and live! I keep telling everyone that one day I WILL go to space and live! teehee!

Sounds like you are on your way! Have a safe trip.
OHMY

United States

#17 Feb 3, 2011
Now who on the topix didn't know there was life on another planet? Hell " the truth " from Newark is living proof of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio School Prayer Ballot Issue Rejected 5 hr Hugh Jasol 4
News Clinton, in Columbus speech today, to slam Trum... 6 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 91
Funny fn picture 7 hr They cannot kill ... 4
News Air Quality Alert Issued For June 25 in Central... 7 hr UTrashy 4
News Former Dispatch publisher John F. Wolfe dies at 72 8 hr ARRAR 6
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 10 hr over 20 years 1,315
Is Donald Trump Campaign Falling Apart? 11 hr They cannot kill ... 86
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages