president launches ‘my brother’s keep...
Curious

Columbus, OH

#43 Mar 3, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>yawn......

So then little trollie, are you saying the OP story is inaccurate or just just practicing your Alinsky tactics?

I thought you would love the Fox link. LMAO......

Here's another obama brother......

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/obamas-brother-lin...

this is fun huh......enjoy :-)
Providing links to crap does what exactly?

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#44 Mar 3, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Providing links to crap does what exactly?
It's fun watching you dance......

LOL....I have yet to see you claim the original post is untrue.....

http://lmgtfy.com/...
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#45 Mar 3, 2014
Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the problem is old, bitter rightwing ideologies that just refuse to die and let the country move on.
We're beyond your fake and phony "American Dream" mythology and we're trying to put economical strategies in place to give everyone a chance. Your side CLAIMS that everything is equal and justified. It ain't now and it never has been and we're fighting you all the way to make it so. Now that we are actually winning in the big picture, you old [email protected] complain how your being marginalized and the country is going down, when in reality it's just progressing, just not as fast as it could with your kind still around....
Critical Race Theory and White Guilt are the two ideologies that suppress Blacks and both come from Liberals who are the real problem. Republicans under Abraham Lincoln freed slaves but slaves still have a dependency mindset which Liberals exploit.

The fact that Obama is president proves that nothing is standing in the way of Black achievement.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#46 Mar 3, 2014
Obama has achieved zero for Blacks and he has to create programs so he can say, "I tried to help but evil White Republicans stopped me," which is pure nonsense but the vast majority of Blacks will believe it because they accept Critical Race Theory as their guiding philosophy.
Curious

United States

#47 Mar 3, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>It's fun watching you dance......

LOL....I have yet to see you claim the original post is untrue.....

http://lmgtfy.com/...
Please continue to focus your false patriotism and wingnut loyalties on minuscule issues. I'm going to focus on progress.

http://www.businessinsider.com/deficit-to-gdp...

Curious

United States

#48 Mar 3, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Obama has achieved zero for Blacks and he has to create programs so he can say, "I tried to help but evil White Republicans stopped me," which is pure nonsense but the vast majority of Blacks will believe it because they accept Critical Race Theory as their guiding philosophy.
You're kind of a crybaby.

“MAGA”

Columbus, OH

#49 Mar 3, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Please continue to focus your false patriotism and wingnut loyalties on minuscule issues. I'm going to focus on progress.
http://www.businessinsider.com/deficit-to-gdp...
ROTFLMAO

You come on a humble little thread that I started about obama's abandonment of his brother and his brothers family, while starting a tax payer funded program oddly titled "my brothers keeper". Apparently the hypocrisy escapes you.......but it was the topic of my thread that you have REPEATEDLY responded to......

After demanding proof of my post and no doubt wearing out several search engines looking for a huff post or mother jones link to disprove my post, you can't find a single link to sooth your progressive bleeding heart liberal soul.

Now you want to talk about the economy????? LOL deflection much??????

alinsky would be proud !!!!!

I don't think you are very curious actually. Frankly, I would guess you are only curious about folks that share political views that mirror your own.

No doubt a similar story about Mitt Romney would have you incensed but obama....no problem eh.......

You kool aid drinkers are amazing......just amazing.....

wingnut though....nice touch....LOL

Hey..... why don't you start a thread about how wonderful the economy is...I will be more than happy to join your thread.
Curious

United States

#50 Mar 4, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO

You come on a humble little thread that I started about obama's abandonment of his brother and his brothers family, while starting a tax payer funded program oddly titled "my brothers keeper". Apparently the hypocrisy escapes you.......but it was the topic of my thread that you have REPEATEDLY responded to......

After demanding proof of my post and no doubt wearing out several search engines looking for a huff post or mother jones link to disprove my post, you can't find a single link to sooth your progressive bleeding heart liberal soul.

I don't think you are very curious actually. Frankly, I would guess you are only curious about folks that share political views that mirror your own.

No doubt a similar story about Mitt Romney would have you incensed but obama....no problem eh.......

Hey..... why don't you start a thread about how wonderful the economy is...I will be more than happy to join your thread.
A lot of babbling. Nothing substantial.
Was that the theme of this pathetic rant?
Buckeye at birth

Elkhart, IN

#51 Mar 4, 2014
Obama was inspired by Bill O'Riley from FOX NEWS,during his pregame interview with the Feuhrer ,and O 'riley asked the Fuehrer what his administration was going to adress the high out of wed lock births in the African American community.The Feuhrer first stuttered,then tried to wiggle a bit,and said he was sort of adressing the situation(all lies) now he is attempting to do something.Look out tax payers,when Obama attemps to do good,it cost millions to remedy anything a Leftist tries to solve,maybe somethings are better left undone.Besides he'll do nothing for poor "whites" ,this will get his full attention.........It maybe a buzz thing for the midterm elections tooooooo! Never let a situation go by,which may have a political implication to it........So you can thank "FOX NEWS" and Bill O' Riley for bring this tragic situation to the Fuehrer feable attention........Thank You!!.....
Buckeye at birth

Elkhart, IN

#52 Mar 4, 2014
Oops address

“MAGA”

Columbus, OH

#53 Mar 4, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of babbling. Nothing substantial.
Was that the theme of this pathetic rant?
lol

Poor little low information trollie.......feigned ignorance or just intellectual deficiency?

Either way, your inability to understand is not my problem.....

log on to mother jones.... you'll feel better
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#54 Mar 4, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-G overnment/2014/02/26/nuclear-o ption-My-Brothers-Keeper-not-i f-youre-Obamas
George Hussein Obama is the president’s half brother who lives in a tin shack in a Nairobi, Kenya slum, struggling with addictions to booze and drugs, according to numerous news reports. What, Barack Obama, have you done to help a brother who shares your blood?
Not a thing, according to brother George, who reportedly had to hit up anti-Obama filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza for $1,000 to cover medical expenses for his sick child. Way to be your brother’s keeper, Mr. President.
Even Cain might have mustered up a twinge of guilt over treating his brother so shabbily.
And what would you do if YOUR brother was addicted to smoking meth, drinking alcohol, and f' king black crack hos? Do you think you could make him stop because your the President, if that's what he chooses to do? I heard the interview with his brother, he said he don't need Obama's help.
Maybe Obama should send your tax dollars to Georges's village! I'd love to see how you'd handle that one.
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#55 Mar 4, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Ohh, so you personally know these blacks who believe in your CRT. BS? Do tell what their names are. I bet you couldn't find two blacks within 50miles of where you live that knows what Critical Race Theory is! Blacks what YT to stop being YT, that's all.
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#56 Mar 4, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO
I'll make it my duty to get Obama to send your portion of taxes to his brother George, that should remedy your sarcasm.
Sharpton Jackson Mfume

Cincinnati, OH

#57 Mar 5, 2014
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Ohh, so you personally know these blacks who believe in your CRT. BS? Do tell what their names are. I bet you couldn't find two blacks within 50miles of where you live that knows what Critical Race Theory is! Blacks what YT to stop being YT, that's all.
Here's an oldie, but goodie that debunks black fantasies:

http://www.counter-currents.com/2011/02/black...

Every February — a.k.a., Black History Month — the Black Invention Myths site is frequently unavailable because its bandwidth is too limited to accommodate all would-be readers. Since this site is such an important resource, I have reproduced the main page below from http://www.archive.org/ . The links lead either to external websites or to other pages at archive.org .

Black Invention Myths

Perhaps you’ve heard the claims: Were it not for the genius and energy of African-American inventors, we might find ourselves in a world without traffic lights, peanut butter, blood banks, light bulb filaments, and a vast number of other things we now take for granted but could hardly imagine life without.

Such beliefs usually originate in books or articles about black history. Since many of the authors have little interest in the history of technology outside of advertising black contributions to it, their stories tend to be fraught with misunderstandings, wishful thinking, or fanciful embellishments with no historical basis. The lack of historical perspective leads to extravagant overestimations of originality and importance: sometimes a slightly modified version of a pre-existing piece of technology is mistaken for the first invention of its type; sometimes a patent or innovation with little or no lasting value is portrayed as a major advance, even if there’s no real evidence it was ever used.

Unfortunately, some of the errors and exaggerations have acquired an illusion of credibility by repetition in mainstream outlets, especially during Black History Month (see examples for the traffic light and ironing board). When myths go unchallenged for too long, they begin to eclipse the truth. Thus I decided to put some records straight. Although this page does not cover every dubious invention claim floating around out there, it should at least serve as a warning never to take any such claim for granted.

Each item below is listed with its supposed black originator beneath it along with the year it was supposedly invented, followed by something about the real origin of the invention or at least an earlier instance of it.

.......goto link

“MAGA”

Columbus, OH

#58 Mar 5, 2014
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> And what would you do if YOUR brother was addicted to smoking meth, drinking alcohol, and f' king black crack hos? Do you think you could make him stop because your the President, if that's what he chooses to do? I heard the interview with his brother, he said he don't need Obama's help.
Maybe Obama should send your tax dollars to Georges's village! I'd love to see how you'd handle that one.
Do you suppose George Obama's son who was in the hospital, needed treatment for any of the above described vices?

Regarding sending tax dollars to Kenya......you should do your homework before you spew WA
Curious

United States

#59 Mar 5, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>lol

Poor little low information trollie.......feigned ignorance or just intellectual deficiency?

Either way, your inability to understand is not my problem.....

log on to mother jones.... you'll feel better
You can stop now. I believe your ignorance is apparent.
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Taylor, MI

#60 Mar 5, 2014
Sharpton Jackson Mfume wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an oldie, but goodie that debunks black fantasies:
Every February — a.k.a., Black History Month — the Black Invention Myths site is frequently unavailable because its bandwidth is too limited to accommodate all would-be readers. Since this site is such an important resource, I have reproduced the main page below from http://www.archive.org/ . The links lead either to external websites or to other pages at archive.org .
Black Invention Myths
Perhaps you’ve heard the claims: Were it not for the genius and energy of African-American inventors, we might find ourselves in a world without traffic lights, peanut butter, blood banks, light bulb filaments, and a vast number of other things we now take for granted but could hardly imagine life without.
Such beliefs usually originate in books or articles about black history. Since many of the authors have little interest in the history of technology outside of advertising black contributions to it, their stories tend to be fraught with misunderstandings, wishful thinking, or fanciful embellishments with no historical basis. The lack of historical perspective leads to extravagant overestimations of originality and importance: sometimes a slightly modified version of a pre-existing piece of technology is mistaken for the first invention of its type; sometimes a patent or innovation with little or no lasting value is portrayed as a major advance, even if there’s no real evidence it was ever used.
Unfortunately, some of the errors and exaggerations have acquired an illusion of credibility by repetition in mainstream outlets, especially during Black History Month (see examples for the traffic light and ironing board). When myths go unchallenged for too long, they begin to eclipse the truth. Thus I decided to put some records straight. Although this page does not cover every dubious invention claim floating around out there, it should at least serve as a warning never to take any such claim for granted.
Each item below is listed with its supposed black originator beneath it along with the year it was supposedly invented, followed by something about the real origin of the invention or at least an earlier instance of it.
.......goto link
Ha! Now superimposed all of that info that you call a myth about Black inventions onto your Roman Catholic belief in a figure named Jesus, and we can agree! No historical evidence outside of Biblical theology, no archeological evidence or family tree lines of Biblical characters, no Roman or Greek official Emperical substantiated writings of the Biblical narrative, YET, you FAITHFULLY believe the story and attend church regularly with no concrete proof to back your dogma!

So where does that put you and most Christians as compared with Black History figures?
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Taylor, MI

#61 Mar 5, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you suppose George Obama's son who was in the hospital, needed treatment for any of the above described vices?
Regarding sending tax dollars to Kenya......you should do your homework before you spew WA
Millions of our tax dollars goes to Hamas, Billions go to Israel, foreign aid money out the wazoo to Iraq and Afghanistan!
How much more"homework" do you need? A few nickels of your tax dollars going to George Obama and his children shouldn't break the bank, right?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#62 Mar 5, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you suppose George Obama's son who was in the hospital, needed treatment for any of the
He may very well have been. Maybe there's a genetic link between him and his uncle Barry, the alcohol drinking, crack/pot smoking POTUS. Isn't that every addict's excuse? "I inherited it."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Hill: FBI Finds Evidence of Russian Bribery... 23 min Pope Che Reagan C... 79
News Mother Of Trayvon Martin Brings Message To Colu... (Mar '14) 52 min Pam 20
Christmas Will Win! 57 min Pam 34
Fishy White Discharge 🤢 1 hr Pam 6
News Heisman winner Troy Smith cited for driving und... 1 hr Pam 4
News Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott win... 1 hr Pam 6
News Ohio's infant-mortality rate edged up in 2016, ... 1 hr Pam 7

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages