president launches Ďmy brotherís keeper ?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 28, 2014
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

George Hussein Obama is the presidentís half brother who lives in a tin shack in a Nairobi, Kenya slum, struggling with addictions to booze and drugs, according to numerous news reports. What, Barack Obama, have you done to help a brother who shares your blood?

Not a thing, according to brother George, who reportedly had to hit up anti-Obama filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza for $1,000 to cover medical expenses for his sick child. Way to be your brotherís keeper, Mr. President.

Even Cain might have mustered up a twinge of guilt over treating his brother so shabbily.
race pimp

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 28, 2014
In fairness, obama has to do this since the federal government already houses them, feeds them, transports them, entertains them, and tries to educate them. Once you nationalize a population, phraseology doesn't really matter. Well, unless you start calling them pets or livestock.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#3 Feb 28, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-G overnment/2014/02/26/nuclear-o ption-My-Brothers-Keeper-not-i f-youre-Obamas
George Hussein Obama is the presidentís half brother who lives in a tin shack in a Nairobi, Kenya slum, struggling with addictions to booze and drugs, according to numerous news reports. What, Barack Obama, have you done to help a brother who shares your blood?
Not a thing, according to brother George, who reportedly had to hit up anti-Obama filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza for $1,000 to cover medical expenses for his sick child. Way to be your brotherís keeper, Mr. President.
Even Cain might have mustered up a twinge of guilt over treating his brother so shabbily.
Perhaps George has indeed achieved hi greatest potential, and Barack is well aware of that?

I can hear the howls emitting from your pizza stuffed mouth were the President to set George up in style here in this country.

You can't have it both ways Pizza mouth.

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 28, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps George has indeed achieved hi greatest potential, and Barack is well aware of that?
I can hear the howls emitting from your pizza stuffed mouth were the President to set George up in style here in this country.
woof
And what of those in our nation -- able-bodied yet generationally dependent upon taxpayer-funded welfare programs -- when would you have taxpayers declare that these people have "achieved [their] greatest potential" and withdraw support from them?

Yeah...I thought so.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#5 Feb 28, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
And what of those in our nation -- able-bodied yet generationally dependent upon taxpayer-funded welfare programs -- when would you have taxpayers declare that these people have "achieved [their] greatest potential" and withdraw support from them?
Yeah...I thought so.
The initiative announced by Mr. Obama is directed at youth who have their entire lives ahead of them. Although your Christian morality may not permit you to support a program that aims to help those young people out of generational dependence/poverty, many, if not most people disagree with you.

If by "welfare" you are referring to direct cash payments, you are quite mistaken if you believe that they continue without end.

It continues to amaze me that "Christians" like yourself refuse to open your cold hearts to try to ameliorate the suffering of others in hard economic times.

But hey...slavery is a good thing, huh Tippy? At least then they had jobs.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6 Feb 28, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The initiative announced by Mr. Obama is directed at youth who have their entire lives ahead of them. Although your Christian morality may not permit you to support a program that aims to help those young people out of generational dependence/poverty, many, if not most people disagree with you.
If by "welfare" you are referring to direct cash payments, you are quite mistaken if you believe that they continue without end.
It continues to amaze me that "Christians" like yourself refuse to open your cold hearts to try to ameliorate the suffering of others in hard economic times.
woof
hard economic times describes America today, and nobody is excluded from it except public union employees.

Christians have to deal with the bad economic situation we are in, and live with constant battle to ban their moral values and religion.

everyones future is dictated by how much work they put into it.

Protecting those that refuse to work on their future is doing them no favor, and makes slaves of them.

it is not a good thing.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#7 Feb 28, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Obama's Communism isn't going to help anyone in the long run. Busing, Massive Public Housing programs, War on Poverty have only made things worse not better for Blacks.

The problem in this nation is sin and evil, not lack of government cheese.
Scheherazade

Reynoldsburg, OH

#8 Feb 28, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem in this nation is sin and evil, not lack of government cheese.
No, the problem is old, bitter rightwing ideologies that just refuse to die and let the country move on.

We're beyond your fake and phony "American Dream" mythology and we're trying to put economical strategies in place to give everyone a chance. Your side CLAIMS that everything is equal and justified. It ain't now and it never has been and we're fighting you all the way to make it so. Now that we are actually winning in the big picture, you old fa@ts complain how your being marginalized and the country is going down, when in reality it's just progressing, just not as fast as it could with your kind still around....
Scheherazade

Reynoldsburg, OH

#9 Feb 28, 2014
Feel free to go ahead and stick with the Breitbart/WND/RedState/Fox News channels for your information. You probably don't know that you'll never have the REAL story....
Curious

United States

#11 Feb 28, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-G overnment/2014/02/26/nuclear-o ption-My-Brothers-Keeper-not-i f-youre-Obamas

George Hussein Obama is the president’s half brother who lives in a tin shack in a Nairobi, Kenya slum, struggling with addictions to booze and drugs, according to numerous news reports. What, Barack Obama, have you done to help a brother who shares your blood?

Not a thing, according to brother George, who reportedly had to hit up anti-Obama filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza for $1,000 to cover medical expenses for his sick child. Way to be your brother’s keeper, Mr. President.

Any proof to what the bitter brother had to say?
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#12 Feb 28, 2014
Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the problem is old, bitter rightwing ideologies that just refuse to die and let the country move on.
We're beyond your fake and phony "American Dream" mythology and we're trying to put economical strategies in place to give everyone a chance. Your side CLAIMS that everything is equal and justified. It ain't now and it never has been and we're fighting you all the way to make it so. Now that we are actually winning in the big picture, you old fa@ts complain how your being marginalized and the country is going down, when in reality it's just progressing, just not as fast as it could with your kind still around....
"economical strategies in place to give everyone?"

You mean Communism?

You need to make people work, not give them handouts.

"If any would not work, neither should he eat." 2 Thessalonians 3:10.

Location hidden

#13 Feb 28, 2014
Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
1970s: 1 in 50 on food stamps
2010s: 1 in 5 on food stamps

R E G R E S S I V E .

Location hidden

#14 Feb 28, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
You meant to say, as Obama did, "every young man of color."

D I V I S I V E .
Duke for Mayor

Hilliard, OH

#15 Feb 28, 2014
Waste of money, will never work.

woof

Columbus, OH

#17 Feb 28, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Any proof to what the bitter brother had to say?
Hmmmmmm

Nothing in my post claimed his brother was bitter....

However here is and interview with obama's brother........

Columbus, OH

#18 Feb 28, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
You're not upset with me are ya dukie boy?????

All your name callin' is hurtin' my sensitive feelins' and what not........

Ya think your God obama could have spared $1000.00 to help out his brothers sick child?

A child that by the way is his nephew......Maybe his nephew has also reached his highest potential?.

But excellent deflection though........outstanding

WOLF
bingo

Hillsboro, OH

#19 Feb 28, 2014
Pull your pants up and get a job then when you get paid don't buy a 40 buy a belt then get a better job. quit trying to find your daddy cause mommas not even sure who he is.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#20 Feb 28, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
I didn't breed those kids moms so therefore those kids are not my responsibility.
race pimp

Columbus, OH

#21 Feb 28, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't breed those kids moms so therefore those kids are not my responsibility.
The mo you spend the mo dey depend. Aint gonna see de end if it beez up to de Jackson an Sharpton reverend. So hurry up and reparations you best be send. So sez de magic kneegrow.
Curious

Columbus, OH

#22 Mar 1, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmmm

Nothing in my post claimed his brother was bitter....

However here is and interview with obama's brother........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =B_NmmimuHscXX
And?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 8 min White cop 32
Live or fake Christmas tree? (Nov '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 10
"Humanized" deer sculptures arrive in Columbus 1 hr Melodie Thompson 3
Censoring Male. 2 hr Neutral Party 20
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 2 hr Reality Speaks 337
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 2 hr Reality Speaks 285
Rootin Tootin Putin 3 hr Trash Collector 9
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Neutral Party 4,802
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 pm PST

ESPN 1:03PM