Anti-Islam filmmaker in hiding after ...
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#212 May 7, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The film-maker needs to accept responsibility for what he is responsible for.
If he made a film deliberately to provoke--as he said--then congratulations, he provoked.
That is not an endorsement of the killers.
In fact, I don't believe that the killers even have the endorsement of the group that actually organized the protest.
The film-maker, by the way, is blaming embassy security. You are supportive of this? Or maybe everything doesn't always come so neatly packaged as you would prefer.
In light of "facts" that have come to light and facts that will come to light Wednesday, I thought this was an interesting look back at the liberal spin and the White House lies.

"Organized the protest"? HA HA HA

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#213 May 7, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
In light of "facts" that have come to light and facts that will come to light Wednesday, I thought this was an interesting look back at the liberal spin and the White House lies.
"Organized the protest"? HA HA HA
Did you miss all the protests across the Middle East that actually WERE a response to the film?

Have you forgotten Romney's premature remarks about the President's "apology" being a causal factor?

I am pretty much convinced that you are not going to find evidence of a false flag operation in Benghazi, masterminded by the Commander in Chief, however much you might wish that to be the case. Now, evidence of confusion, turf boundaries that stood in the way of coordinated action, lots of hindsight improvements, well I have no doubt that this will be the case.

But that's not what you are going for, is it?

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#214 May 7, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss all the protests across the Middle East that actually WERE a response to the film?
Have you forgotten Romney's premature remarks about the President's "apology" being a causal factor?
I am pretty much convinced that you are not going to find evidence of a false flag operation in Benghazi, masterminded by the Commander in Chief, however much you might wish that to be the case. Now, evidence of confusion, turf boundaries that stood in the way of coordinated action, lots of hindsight improvements, well I have no doubt that this will be the case.
But that's not what you are going for, is it?
What I did not miss was your absolute certainty that the Al-Qaeda attack in Benghazi on the anniversary of September 11th was the result of a "protest" of a You Tube video not a film.

What is obvious is that President Obama and Hillary lied about the facts because they were worried about the results of an upcoming election.

It's not the crime it's the cover up. Heard that before?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#215 May 7, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
What I did not miss was your absolute certainty that the Al-Qaeda attack in Benghazi on the anniversary of September 11th was the result of a "protest" of a You Tube video not a film.
What is obvious is that President Obama and Hillary lied about the facts because they were worried about the results of an upcoming election.
It's not the crime it's the cover up. Heard that before?
Well, in Nixon's case it was the crime AND the cover-up.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#216 May 7, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in Nixon's case it was the crime AND the cover-up.
Nixon didn't even know about the crime until after the fact. His stupidity was loyalty to the morons who committed it. If he had simply fired everyone the day after the election and if he hadn't been a complete paranoid who didn't understand how his tape system worked, he would have been the president ushering in the Bicentennial and Jerry Ford would have remained the most obscure postwar VP in postwar history, better known for his seat on the Warren Commission.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#217 May 7, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Nixon didn't even know about the crime until after the fact. His stupidity was loyalty to the morons who committed it. If he had simply fired everyone the day after the election and if he hadn't been a complete paranoid who didn't understand how his tape system worked, he would have been the president ushering in the Bicentennial and Jerry Ford would have remained the most obscure postwar VP in postwar history, better known for his seat on the Warren Commission.
Firing everybody the day after the election would not have saved him from the obstruction of justice charges, because he did that 6 days after Watergate.

His stupidity was that he didn't have a tape bon fire once it became apparent Butterfield was going to testify. Then it would have become simply a partisan impeachment that he probably would have survived. By not destroying the tapes it became a criminal case he could not survive.

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#218 May 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The film-maker needs to accept responsibility for what he is responsible for. WTF by the way

If he made a film deliberately to provoke--as he said--then congratulations, he provoked.

The film-maker, by the way, is blaming embassy security. You are supportive of this? Or maybe everything doesn't always come so neatly packaged as you would prefer.
No shyte huh,

Funny on Monday morning how are you proved to be a partisan hack eh?

Still the victim of the Hilderbeast and Obummer remains in jail.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/video-maker-blamed...

But heck they won the election huh.
The end justifies the means right?

moooorooon.

WOLF

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#219 May 9, 2013
It was no less than President Obama who blamed the Benghazi terror attack on an obscure video trailer posted on the Internet called “Innocence of Muslims.”

And it was Secretary of State Hillary Clinton who promised the father of one of the Americans killed that she would see to it that the person who made the video was arrested and prosecuted

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/video-maker-blamed...

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#220 May 9, 2013
NO PROTEST BEFORE BENGHAZI ATTACK

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...

NO PROTEST

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#221 May 10, 2013
It's 3 AM, who do you want answering that call?

Well, you know it's not Obama or the Hilderbeast huh.

Stand down??????????

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemp...

Obama lied, people died

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump- a ONE Term President 48 min Grabapuddy 203
Drumpf's Latest Cabinet Picks: Mayor McCheese, ... 3 hr Big Johnson 5
Tired of trump's lies yet? 4 hr Big Johnson 26
Religion in our schools..... 4 hr Oliver Canterrber... 249
BREAKING: John Glenn Croaks!!! 4 hr Duke for Mayor 10
Make America Great Again 5 hr Trouser Cough 398
OMG! Trump scores $50 Billion for Americans! 5 hr Duke for Mayor 72
Donald trying to save US $4billion already 20 hr hog hungry 105

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages