“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#131 Apr 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. We've got her "pegged."
I tip my hat to you, my friend. Excellent!

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#132 Apr 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So you admit it. That's a first step to recovery. No dear, I received first hand accounts from several who were there with you. They recounted your pathetic appearance in hilarious and pitiful detail.
Admit that you were too cowardly to even show your face--no need. You have already admitted it several times.

The fact that my daughter was concerned is not something that any of them have first-hand knowledge of, but rather something that I shared much later. Along with the fact that I reassured her that there was no danger.

As far as the hilarious and pitiful detail, that, along with the imaginary dip to accompany the chips that nobody wanted apparently until my daughter proposed taking them with her, are highly exaggerated, if not constructed of whole cloth. None of those who regaled you had anything further to say to me by the time I got bored and left. But what is very interesting is how much they had left to say once they got back home behind their computer screens. And I am certain that they had lots more to say to you, as well.

Again, it was an interesting experiment to see if people are any nicer in person than online. Turns out that some prefer to go online and get nasty. You have frequently articulated that such is your personal philosophy ("it's Topix") as if the cyber-disconnect excuses behavior you dare not engage in with real people.

The secret is, we are all still real people.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#133 Apr 22, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit that you were too cowardly to even show your face--no need. You have already admitted it several times.
The fact that my daughter was concerned is not something that any of them have first-hand knowledge of, but rather something that I shared much later. Along with the fact that I reassured her that there was no danger.
As far as the hilarious and pitiful detail, that, along with the imaginary dip to accompany the chips that nobody wanted apparently until my daughter proposed taking them with her, are highly exaggerated, if not constructed of whole cloth. None of those who regaled you had anything further to say to me by the time I got bored and left. But what is very interesting is how much they had left to say once they got back home behind their computer screens. And I am certain that they had lots more to say to you, as well.
Again, it was an interesting experiment to see if people are any nicer in person than online. Turns out that some prefer to go online and get nasty. You have frequently articulated that such is your personal philosophy ("it's Topix") as if the cyber-disconnect excuses behavior you dare not engage in with real people.
Reader, you're a "unreal" as they come. You still don't understand that you are a real anomaly in our society...maybe that's why you think it's ok to try and tear down our traditions and foundations. Good Lord, you're so blind that you defend and promote those who would eliminate you in a second if they came to power. You might have beeen dangerous if you hadn't squandered your upbringing, throwing it away for the opportunity to live among the trash in the ghetto. For that, we are all eternally grateful.

Columbus, OH

#134 Apr 22, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so FOS it isn't even funny. You and I have agreed on this forum and also disagreed. You want to whine about characterizations of you yet you had no problem posting that you felt sorry for my hubby that he was married to me. Not rehashing the entire incident, but you confronted me and when you didn't like the response, you ran. Boredom, on your part, had nothing to do with it. There was plenty more to discuss which then occurred on this forum since you decided to leave. When you left, we all looked at each other saying I wish we had an opportunity to discuss xyz in your presence, you left. Stop making us out to be the bad guy(s) and playing victim.

Location hidden

#135 Apr 22, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>You are so FOS it isn't even funny. You and I have agreed on this forum and also disagreed. You want to whine about characterizations of you yet you had no problem posting that you felt sorry for my hubby that he was married to me. Not rehashing the entire incident, but you confronted me and when you didn't like the response, you ran. Boredom, on your part, had nothing to do with it. There was plenty more to discuss which then occurred on this forum since you decided to leave. When you left, we all looked at each other saying I wish we had an opportunity to discuss xyz in your presence, you left. Stop making us out to be the bad guy(s) and playing victim.
I have no memory of feeling sorry for your hubby. Although I do recall that you took umbrage when I suggested one day that he cared about you enough to try to keep you from making a fool of yourself online.

He also cared enough to change the topic under discussion on that day--which at the time had jumped from the topic I raised with you--which was your joining George's pile-on and adding to it with a thread of your own--and on to Bright Eye's untrained assessment of my Social Work knowledge. At that point, BE turned her back on the conversation and Hubby found a less controversial topic and tried to draw her in. You were seated down the bar and had moved on to other things.

I am quite certain that there was plenty to say once I was gone. Some folks just roll that way.

If you are tired of hearing about this--as I certainly am--then maybe you should learn to give your good friend George a kick under the table every time he brings it up again.

Hilliard, OH

#136 Apr 22, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no memory of feeling sorry for your hubby. Although I do recall that you took umbrage when I suggested one day that he cared about you enough to try to keep you from making a fool of yourself online.
He also cared enough to change the topic under discussion on that day--which at the time had jumped from the topic I raised with you--which was your joining George's pile-on and adding to it with a thread of your own--and on to Bright Eye's untrained assessment of my Social Work knowledge. At that point, BE turned her back on the conversation and Hubby found a less controversial topic and tried to draw her in. You were seated down the bar and had moved on to other things.
I am quite certain that there was plenty to say once I was gone. Some folks just roll that way.
If you are tired of hearing about this--as I certainly am--then maybe you should learn to give your good friend George a kick under the table every time he brings it up again.
"It's all George's fault! He wasn't even there but it's his fault! Well, he was in my head but I wouldn't let him out so he WAS there, but inside and making fun of me inside my head and it hurt so bad, he kept playing Ted Nugent songs and Sarah Palin speeches and I told him to stop or I'd take my head and him to Cuba they'd make him stop when they gave me free electroshock, but he just laughed and said,'There you go again' and laughed at me and I said my head is a no-bully zone but he just laughed and told me to grab the chips because he wanted to finish them on the car and Glitter made faces at me and pretended top blow smoke at me because she nobody can smoke anymore in bars and they passed that law so I wouldn't choke on Glitter's smoke and George said,'Grab the chips' and I said no, shut up and he said,'I'm paying for this microphone!' and then I left and George started eating all the chips and I went home but first I stopped at the mosque to get him out of my head but the imam couldn't find him..."

Columbus, OH

#137 Apr 22, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever Georgie brings it up, I essentially ignore his post. I'll be honest I snicker on occasion when he pulls out that trump card. You are the one that responded to his reference, not me. I will defend your deluded comments regarding me, my hubby, my friends and with no apology afterward. You bring this on yourself and expect us to sit silently. Sorry, if you haven't learned by now, ain't happening.

Middletown, OH

#138 Apr 22, 2013
Reality can not intrude the hermetically sealed view of her world. If we would have just loved them more they might not have done this to us. We're to blame, right. Just like 3000 incinerated on 9-11. Those poor ole Muzzie's had a legit bone to pick. We deserved it. Did the 8 year old deserve it Reader?
I heard several MSM news outlets playing like this is a big mystery. We have millions of questions we would like to ask.....HUH. Only Reader and ilk have a million questions to ask because they don't want to believe what happened. Only a few questions need to be answered. After that you can let the Sigmund take him apart all you want.
If you were intellectually honest and consistent in defending liberalism and women's rights you would scream at the top of your lungs about the second class citizenship in Muzzie lands.

Location hidden

#139 Apr 22, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Whenever Georgie brings it up, I essentially ignore his post. I'll be honest I snicker on occasion when he pulls out that trump card. You are the one that responded to his reference, not me. I will defend your deluded comments regarding me, my hubby, my friends and with no apology afterward. You bring this on yourself and expect us to sit silently. Sorry, if you haven't learned by now, ain't happening.
Then don't complain when you hear it again.

Location hidden

#140 Apr 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>"It's all George's fault! He wasn't even there but it's his fault! Well, he was in my head but I wouldn't let him out so he WAS there, but inside and making fun of me inside my head and it hurt so bad, he kept playing Ted Nugent songs and Sarah Palin speeches and I told him to stop or I'd take my head and him to Cuba they'd make him stop when they gave me free electroshock, but he just laughed and said,'There you go again' and laughed at me and I said my head is a no-bully zone but he just laughed and told me to grab the chips because he wanted to finish them on the car and Glitter made faces at me and pretended top blow smoke at me because she nobody can smoke anymore in bars and they passed that law so I wouldn't choke on Glitter's smoke and George said,'Grab the chips' and I said no, shut up and he said,'I'm paying for this microphone!' and then I left and George started eating all the chips and I went home but first I stopped at the mosque to get him out of my head but the imam couldn't find him..."
George is going incoherent again.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#141 Apr 22, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
George is going incoherent again.
Look, personal attacks!

Location hidden

#142 Apr 22, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, personal attacks!
No, just a descriptive comment.

Calling him a bigoted little pea-brain with penile issues would be a personal attack.

But I refrained from that.

Location hidden

#143 Apr 22, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Whenever Georgie brings it up, I essentially ignore his post. I'll be honest I snicker on occasion when he pulls out that trump card. You are the one that responded to his reference, not me. I will defend your deluded comments regarding me, my hubby, my friends and with no apology afterward. You bring this on yourself and expect us to sit silently. Sorry, if you haven't learned by now, ain't happening.
Funny--that was your excuse that day also. That I brought your behavior (piling on and starting another thread) on myself.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#144 Apr 22, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by your support of gun law bans, the criminals could do "anything" they wanted against an unarmed society no matter if doors are locked or not.
I hope you realize that if the left ever gets their way and disarm the citizens, the government and criminals (not much difference in either) will control everything you do and "SAY". You will not be anything but a tax paying slave to them while they live it up with our $ and power they've stolen, with the lies that you STILL are believing today. That's Sad Reader, to be so brainwashed.
What is sad is to put your trust in a government that lies and cheats its people. Our founding fathers had one overwhelming principle, Limited Government!

Those who think that government officials will act fairly, legally and not in the best interest of the few are living a fantasy. Government is the problem.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#145 Apr 22, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a character named Reader created by folks like George and yourself for your own purposes. That character is not identical to myself.
George needs a foil he can rely on to represent his every cartoonish misinterpretation of liberalism or progressivism or whatever.
If I should fail to live up to George's expectations, in recent experience by not posting amidst the bombing speculation, he will invent my responses for me, and start a thread calling me out to play black to his white. You showed up on a George Zimmerman thread that I was conversing on to chide me for not living up to your expectations and joining in the craziness of speculation on a topic that I, like most every American, found very painful. And frankly, given the seriousness of the losses, and the nature of shifting information, I really did not want to get into a lot of speculation about whodunnit and be chased around by someone's attempt to goad me into an argument about whether the bombers might be Muslim, or how the bombers HAD to be Muslim because after all, all Muslims are, to use George's terminology, scum.
By the way, if you are outraged by use of the c-word, and other such slurs against women, you might want to go over and reprimand E-Bob for his support of Rush Limbaugh's references to Sandra Fluke. Seems like Spook used a codified version (think it was Spook) of the c-word within the last 24 hours, you might want to share your feelings with him.
You missed the point entirely.

When a woman condones the use of the c-word toward another woman, she gives men license to do so as well. In other words, if you are called that someday, Reader, don't be surprised. You honored it, you own it.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#146 Apr 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg /tsg/release/sites/default/fil es/assets/crowdshot.jpg
The blue circle shows Martin Richard, age 8, murdered by Muslim terrorists.
The red circle shows one of the Muslim terrorists who murdered Martin Richard, age 8.
Wake up, America.
Agree.

We must not forget Boston like many liberals have forgotten 9/11 and the 3,000 dead, Major Hassan and the Ford Hood Massacre.

Location hidden

#147 Apr 23, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
We must not forget Boston like many liberals have forgotten 9/11 and the 3,000 dead, Major Hassan and the Ford Hood Massacre.
Don't you love it when righties go around telling people what you think?
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#149 Apr 23, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you rather be a room with literal Bible believing Christian Males or literal Koran believing Muslim Males?

You know what you, or any sane female, would choose but do you have the courage to admit it?

Location hidden

#150 Apr 23, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you rather be a room with literal Bible believing Christian Males or literal Koran believing Muslim Males?
You know what you, or any sane female, would choose but do you have the courage to admit it?
Rather improbable choice, but given the similarities, I might consider the individuals.

Hilliard, OH

#151 Apr 23, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like you people telling us about Islam, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 9 min truth 2,447
Somali immigrants fight for improvements to Nor... 26 min truviz 14
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 32 min Canton 31,504
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 57 min Male 3,569
Lobbyist pleads guilty to federal corruption ch... (Dec '13) 1 hr Swedenforever 24
Catman Dave 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 58
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 2 hr Reality Speaks 386
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 3 hr Concerned Brother 961
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 11 hr d pantz 90

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]