Comments
101 - 120 of 143 Comments Last updated Apr 25, 2013

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
No--Reader hasn't been defending anyone.
George just likes bringing up an old argument over and over and over again.
Sort of like his alleged triumphs over his first wife.
I think Freud called it anal-retentive.
My, my, my.

The icon clickers are busy and keeping watch, aren't they?

Must be ruffling a few feathers.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Glitter would like to know what's up with referring to yourself in the third person. We know it's you responding, your post name shows up. Dam you are getting loonier and loonier.
At least you haven't resorted to calling anyone the "c" word lately.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

GlitterSucks wrote:
Glitter would like to know what's up with referring to yourself in the third person. We know it's you responding, your post name shows up. Dam you are getting loonier and loonier.
At least you haven't resorted to calling anyone the "c" word lately.
Just wait untill reader che duke and.kosmik are all on together. It will be like a retarded communist orgy.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Trace it all back.
How do guns get on the streets to begin with?
The State of New York was able to trace a large number of guns used in the commission of crimes back to gun shows in Ohio.
It's like putting locks on your doors. Thieves can still break windows or find other ways to get in. But it helps if you don't make it easy for them.
We should do away with all laws since criminals don't obey them.
When it comes to lunacy, the NRA leads the charge.
imagine2011

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Trace it all back.
How do guns get on the streets to begin with?
The State of New York was able to trace a large number of guns used in the commission of crimes back to gun shows in Ohio.
It's like putting locks on your doors. Thieves can still break windows or find other ways to get in. But it helps if you don't make it easy for them.
criminals will always be able to get guns, whether stealing from gun stores, law abiding, background checking citizens, criminals get jobs at gun shows or gun shops or even get automatic weapons from Obama and Holder.
The only thing gun control laws will do is arm the criminals and "disarm" citizens. This is why the bill failed and should always fail.
The poor people in cities that don't allow guns to anyone are over ran by criminals with illegal weapons who prey on the unarmed citizens and the lefts solution is to disarm more people. Ignorant.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GlitterSucks wrote:
Glitter would like to know what's up with referring to yourself in the third person. We know it's you responding, your post name shows up. Dam you are getting loonier and loonier.
At least you haven't resorted to calling anyone the "c" word lately.
There is a character named Reader created by folks like George and yourself for your own purposes. That character is not identical to myself.

George needs a foil he can rely on to represent his every cartoonish misinterpretation of liberalism or progressivism or whatever.

If I should fail to live up to George's expectations, in recent experience by not posting amidst the bombing speculation, he will invent my responses for me, and start a thread calling me out to play black to his white. You showed up on a George Zimmerman thread that I was conversing on to chide me for not living up to your expectations and joining in the craziness of speculation on a topic that I, like most every American, found very painful. And frankly, given the seriousness of the losses, and the nature of shifting information, I really did not want to get into a lot of speculation about whodunnit and be chased around by someone's attempt to goad me into an argument about whether the bombers might be Muslim, or how the bombers HAD to be Muslim because after all, all Muslims are, to use George's terminology, scum.

By the way, if you are outraged by use of the c-word, and other such slurs against women, you might want to go over and reprimand E-Bob for his support of Rush Limbaugh's references to Sandra Fluke. Seems like Spook used a codified version (think it was Spook) of the c-word within the last 24 hours, you might want to share your feelings with him.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
We should do away with all laws since criminals don't obey them.
When it comes to lunacy, the NRA leads the charge.
The right of the people to keep and bear arms is a natural right recognized by the constitution. Stealing is not. I know it is tough for the mental defectives who fear inanimate objects to understand the difference.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>criminals will always be able to get guns, whether stealing from gun stores, law abiding, background checking citizens, criminals get jobs at gun shows or gun shops or even get automatic weapons from Obama and Holder.
The only thing gun control laws will do is arm the criminals and "disarm" citizens. This is why the bill failed and should always fail.
The poor people in cities that don't allow guns to anyone are over ran by criminals with illegal weapons who prey on the unarmed citizens and the lefts solution is to disarm more people. Ignorant.
So--you leave all your doors unlocked because thieves can always get in anyway?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Statements like this say nothing. When are these bleeding hearts going to realize radical Muslims want to kill Americans/ Liberals too want to change the USA so I suppose they have something in common, control and loss of rights.
I for one think there should be a huge separation of church/state and that government is too much in our lives.
I would say that most liberals have no problem acknowledging the danger posed to the world by radical Islam.

The problem comes from the inability of some to distinguish between radicalism and other Muslims, particularly American Muslims with generations of stable involvement here.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your evidence that it was "created"?
No reliable source cited. Not among the photos released officially by the FBI.

Someone else pointed out obvious shadow differences.

Where is the proof of authenticity? Should be easy to provide if it is genuine.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you have exactly zero evidence.
And you will go to any length to discredit evidence against Muslim terrorists.
There is real and bonafide evidence, compiled by a number of reputable sources: DHS, FBI and the like.

Placing one of the bombers in the crowd is not exactly evidence of anything at all.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It's the truth and it's well known. Now what about your hasty retreat from Dick's because you and your daughter felt threatened?
Were you lurking behind the bar, coward?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you lurking behind the bar, coward?
So you admit it. That's a first step to recovery. No dear, I received first hand accounts from several who were there with you. They recounted your pathetic appearance in hilarious and pitiful detail.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a character named Reader created by folks like George and yourself for your own purposes. That character is not identical to myself.
George needs a foil he can rely on to represent his every cartoonish misinterpretation of liberalism or progressivism or whatever.
If I should fail to live up to George's expectations, in recent experience by not posting amidst the bombing speculation, he will invent my responses for me, and start a thread calling me out to play black to his white. You showed up on a George Zimmerman thread that I was conversing on to chide me for not living up to your expectations and joining in the craziness of speculation on a topic that I, like most every American, found very painful. And frankly, given the seriousness of the losses, and the nature of shifting information, I really did not want to get into a lot of speculation about whodunnit and be chased around by someone's attempt to goad me into an argument about whether the bombers might be Muslim, or how the bombers HAD to be Muslim because after all, all Muslims are, to use George's terminology, scum.
By the way, if you are outraged by use of the c-word, and other such slurs against women, you might want to go over and reprimand E-Bob for his support of Rush Limbaugh's references to Sandra Fluke. Seems like Spook used a codified version (think it was Spook) of the c-word within the last 24 hours, you might want to share your feelings with him.
"Waaahh!! It's all George's fault! Even though I said those things, it's all George's fault! He lives in my head and doesn't pay rent! Waaahh!!"
imagine2011

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
So--you leave all your doors unlocked because thieves can always get in anyway?
Judging by your support of gun law bans, the criminals could do "anything" they wanted against an unarmed society no matter if doors are locked or not.

I hope you realize that if the left ever gets their way and disarm the citizens, the government and criminals (not much difference in either) will control everything you do and "SAY". You will not be anything but a tax paying slave to them while they live it up with our $ and power they've stolen, with the lies that you STILL are believing today. That's Sad Reader, to be so brainwashed.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

1

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by your support of gun law bans, the criminals could do "anything" they wanted against an unarmed society no matter if doors are locked or not.
I hope you realize that if the left ever gets their way and disarm the citizens, the government and criminals (not much difference in either) will control everything you do and "SAY". You will not be anything but a tax paying slave to them while they live it up with our $ and power they've stolen, with the lies that you STILL are believing today. That's Sad Reader, to be so brainwashed.
Well look who is back. The average collective IQ on the forum just nose-dived!
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by your support of gun law bans, the criminals could do "anything" they wanted against an unarmed society no matter if doors are locked or not.
I hope you realize that if the left ever gets their way and disarm the citizens, the government and criminals (not much difference in either) will control everything you do and "SAY". You will not be anything but a tax paying slave to them while they live it up with our $ and power they've stolen, with the lies that you STILL are believing today. That's Sad Reader, to be so brainwashed.
Don't waste time on this burka wearing feminist.

Try to reason with Reader and you will lose your reason.
imagine2011

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste time on this burka wearing feminist.
Try to reason with Reader and you will lose your reason.
I agree. Good thing most Americans are not convinced that, if they're ever disarmed, the government would have their best interest in mind.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

1

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a character named Reader created by folks like George and yourself for your own purposes. That character is not identical to myself.
The "character" named Reader is real and the opinion of you formulated by your posts.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Apr 22, 2013
 
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
The "character" named Reader is real and the opinion of you formulated by your posts.
There is more a "character" of Karl than there is a character of Reader.

I've been called a
-terrorist
-Neo-Nazi
-a danger to society
-Illiterate

And based on nothing I actually have said

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••