Anonymous

Dublin, OH

#87 Apr 21, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
North Korea? LOL. They're into missiles, not IEDs.
And LOL at "rational law enforcers"...experienced law enforcement personnel rely on their experience, which leads them to draw conclusions they then prove with evidence.
Unlike your Trayvon Martin fantasy.
LOL. Seems to me she didn't think any law enforcers in Sanford are rational but I could be wrong!
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#89 Apr 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Biggest lie George has ever told-- and that's saying some thing.
But he got a lot of "agrees" with his statement and you got a lot of "disagrees" with yours.

I am new to the Columbus forum but my initial assessment of Reader and Duke is that they both lack some fundamental understanding of what is really occurring in the world.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#90 Apr 21, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the high road, what is your source for the photoshopping?
Yeah, I want proof that was altered. Not your opinion.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#91 Apr 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
SL says gun owners are happy. But I think she is just confused.
I agree--this has torn at everyone, even a number of folks related to the bombers.
I don't see any point in trying to portray others as heartless, or trying to divide the country into camps over whether their reactions are the right ones. To the extent that this might be regarded as a test, it is the people who ran to help the injured who should be lauded, and those who responded to FBI calls for information. I also credit those who did not rush to judgment when little was known, as well as those who will be sifted through the evidence of these young men's lives.
Beneath the violence is a war of ideas and identities that must be recognized before there can be any triumph.
Statements like this say nothing. When are these bleeding hearts going to realize radical Muslims want to kill Americans/ Liberals too want to change the USA so I suppose they have something in common, control and loss of rights.

I for one think there should be a huge separation of church/state and that government is too much in our lives.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#92 Apr 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
My first thought was North Korea.
Rational law enforcers don't make assumptions-- they look for evidence.
North Korea? Really? Why? When in the past has North Korea ever been linked to a terror plot in the US? Further proof you are in the 1% of reality.

I would estimate that 90% thought this was of Muslim origin, maybe higher. The remaining 9% thought it was a disgruntled American IMHO.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#93 Apr 21, 2013
And shame on Reader for stating that America may or may not have deserved the 9/11 attacks.

A cowardly act against innocent people just trying to make a living is never deserved. If you are an American, I am ashamed of you.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#94 Apr 21, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader, to say that the USA "may or may not have deserved 9/11" is the equivalent of one's claim to be agnostic.
One who claims to be agnostic is just an atheist without the balls to plainly admit it.
Your statement regarding 9/11 indicates you are an America-hater without the balls to plainly admit it.
Tip, if it interests you go back and rereading the original threads or one of the other times George has resurrected it. I really haven't heard any new contributions in quite some time.

Location hidden

#95 Apr 21, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
North Korea? LOL. They're into missiles, not IEDs.
And LOL at "rational law enforcers"...experienced law enforcement personnel rely on their experience, which leads them to draw conclusions they then prove with evidence.
Unlike your Trayvon Martin fantasy.
I have invited Zimmerman supporters multiple times to discuss the facts of the case. Never get any takers.
Patriot

AOL

#96 Apr 21, 2013
s there an upcoming economical crash? Are you concerned about food shortages? Do you worry about the cost of foods to store, and what kind and type?

Watch this and see if it helps. I'm intrigued. Can't hurt to look at it for the money. And according to Norton Web Safe, this site is free of threats.

http://backyardliberty.com/av/index_r4s.php

Location hidden

#97 Apr 21, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
North Korea? Really? Why? When in the past has North Korea ever been linked to a terror plot in the US? Further proof you are in the 1% of reality.
I would estimate that 90% thought this was of Muslim origin, maybe higher. The remaining 9% thought it was a disgruntled American IMHO.
There was an anniversary of some kind Monday and we were on alert for some kind of posturing from N Korea. It was just the first thought.

Recall that there were also reports of a Saudi suspect and a dark-skinned arrestee.

Location hidden

#98 Apr 21, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
THOUGHT I WOULD BRING THIS TO THE TOP FOR ALL TO SEE
Ha Ha HA read this liar
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TBN4SJ9LC ...
redacted, see link for entire post
FKA Reader said,
"We may or may not have deserved the events of 9/11. However, our actions have played a role in the shaping of the events of the world--including the rise of fundamentalism and terrorism. We cannot expect to garner props for being a peacekeeper in the world without acknowledging that such actions often have unintended consequences."
and this,
Joplin mosque razed in fire;
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TEE1CVM7G ...
FKA Reader
#26Aug 8, 2012
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be happy to. The answer is no, they did not deserve it.
Now that I have answered your question...
Do you believe the US deserved the 911 attacks?
Reader replied
"I don't know."
CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!
I love search engines, and there is more evidence if others wish to search
WOLF
"I don't know" is a pretty fur piece from "yes"

Only evidence I see is that George sees what he wants, and is obsessed with continuing this long-dead conversation.

Location hidden

#99 Apr 21, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I want proof that was altered. Not your opinion.
Easier to see if it traces back to a reliable source.

Location hidden

#100 Apr 21, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
And shame on Reader for stating that America may or may not have deserved the 9/11 attacks.
A cowardly act against innocent people just trying to make a living is never deserved. If you are an American, I am ashamed of you.
Wasn't addressing the individuals--it was about the country.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#102 Apr 22, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the direct quote you liar. Nice try.
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TBN4SJ9LC...
FKA READER SAID,
"We may or may not have deserved the events of 9/11."
The rest of FKA Reader's vile posted statement can be read at the above link post # 3
Thanks for the reminder and file keeping. Just wait until Kosmik blows a gasket again. Him and reader are like two turds fresh from Obamas mouth after a weekend witj Reggie Love.
imagine2011

United States

#104 Apr 22, 2013
How will gun control/ background checks help keep guns out of minors hands and/or criminals hands, who will get illegal guns off of the street and when neither go thru the legal steps of background check in the first place?
imagine2011

United States

#105 Apr 22, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Upon hearing of a bombing, every single sane, informed American assumed the perpetrator was a Muslim.
And every single sane, informed American was right.
As usual.
yes we were right. Is reader trying to defend the murdering muslims again? I'm not surprised at all.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#106 Apr 22, 2013
Oy vey...just when I think Reader cannot be anymore FOS! She continues to never cease to amaze me. Shaking my head.

Location hidden

#107 Apr 22, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text> yes we were right. Is reader trying to defend the murdering muslims again? I'm not surprised at all.
No--Reader hasn't been defending anyone.

George just likes bringing up an old argument over and over and over again.

Sort of like his alleged triumphs over his first wife.

I think Freud called it anal-retentive.

Location hidden

#108 Apr 22, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Oy vey...just when I think Reader cannot be anymore FOS! She continues to never cease to amaze me. Shaking my head.
And I think that if Reader weren't here, you would have to create her. Just to have someone to feel superior to.

Location hidden

#109 Apr 22, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
How will gun control/ background checks help keep guns out of minors hands and/or criminals hands, who will get illegal guns off of the street and when neither go thru the legal steps of background check in the first place?
Trace it all back.

How do guns get on the streets to begin with?

The State of New York was able to trace a large number of guns used in the commission of crimes back to gun shows in Ohio.

It's like putting locks on your doors. Thieves can still break windows or find other ways to get in. But it helps if you don't make it easy for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 59 min Oliver Canterbury 36
Woman Behind Columbus Ebola Hoax Faces $2,800 Bill 1 hr Oliver Canterbury 4
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 2 hr Silna 17
President Ebola 2 hr Duke for Mayor 658
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 2 hr They cannot kill ... 18
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 3 hr justagirl 15
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 4 hr Male 116
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs