A Picture that Should Unite this Nati...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Apr 19, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever watch the news or just selectively pay attention? An innocent boy is dead. I would figure that is right up your ethical alley. Oh, he was white and his name isn't Trayvon. You are proving yourself to be evil with every tragedy. Go start another Trayvon thread bytch.
Amen and amen.
Made my day.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#22 Apr 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. I've been telling people for 12 years now that the Muslims are scum and gee whiz...I've been right all along. I'll forgive our enemies when they have been vanquished, Reader. You don't forgive when you're in the middle of a war and under attack.
But speaking of hate...your daily remarks about whites, men, conservatives and Catholicism paint you as a most intolerant creature yourself.
You're scum.

woof

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#23 Apr 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're scum.
woof
Look at Douche...he values the lives of Muzzie terrorists over those of eight year old American children.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#24 Apr 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Look at Douche...he values the lives of Muzzie terrorists over those of eight year old American children.
George is back for another day of incessant incoherent frothing rage.

Good times!

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#25 Apr 20, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
George is back for another day of incessant incoherent frothing rage.
Good times!
Beats another day of the trolling you live for, poof.
Oliver Canterberry

Chillicothe, OH

#26 Apr 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg /tsg/release/sites/default/fil es/assets/crowdshot.jpg
The blue circle shows Martin Richard, age 8, murdered by Muslim terrorists.
The red circle shows one of the Muslim terrorists who murdered Martin Richard, age 8.
Wake up, America.
Agree no more Muslim immigration from terror states. The FBI clearly ignore signs that these Muslims were angry at our freedoms and ready to explode into holy war - jihad on American soil.
Oliver Canterberry

Chillicothe, OH

#27 Apr 21, 2013
How many more children have to die before these liberals wake up?

There are many many more young Muslims in this country just like these two terrorist who resent our freedoms and are ready to explode.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#28 Apr 21, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
There are many many more young Muslims in this country just like these two terrorist who resent our freedoms and are ready to explode.
One might well counter by asking how's my children have to die before we can get serious about gun control?

I don't pretend to understand these particular terrorists or any others. But from the bit that has emerged, I don't know that the rhetoric of discontent from the older of the two was far different from many on the far right who speak of massive moral decay.

And before I get jumped for saying so-- this is not a defense or an attempt at moral equivalency, but a more important process of seeking understanding that leads to prevention.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#29 Apr 21, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
I woke up today just like I always do.

woof

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#30 Apr 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I woke up today just like I always do.
woof
Spoken like a true provincial.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#31 Apr 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Look at Douche...he values the lives of Muzzie terrorists over those of eight year old American children.
That's not true at all George-Paco-Clayton-Fred-Gammy -Cleavon.

I just think you're scum.

Propositions don't become mutually exclusive merely because you say they are. Didn't they teach you that wherever it is that you were educated?

woof
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#32 Apr 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't pretend to understand these particular terrorists or any others. But from the bit that has emerged, I don't know that the rhetoric of discontent from the older of the two was far different from many on the far right who speak of massive moral decay.
That, of course, is one of the ironies of the whole Christian-Muslim thing. Muslims have a lot more in common with traditional Christianity (traditional Catholics, Orthodox and conservative Protestants), at least from the standpoint of sexuality and morality, than most people know.
Big Johnson

Galloway, OH

#33 Apr 21, 2013
Big One wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be in a psycho ward today.
Lockdown ward is lonely on the weekend. I need company.
Anonymous

Bucyrus, OH

#34 Apr 21, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever watch the news or just selectively pay attention? An innocent boy is dead. I would figure that is right up your ethical alley. Oh, he was white and his name isn't Trayvon. You are proving yourself to be evil with every tragedy. Go start another Trayvon thread bytch.
Well said!
Anonymous

Bucyrus, OH

#35 Apr 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
One might well counter by asking how's my children have to die before we can get serious about gun control?
And before I get jumped for saying so-- this is not a defense or an attempt at moral equivalency, but a more important process of seeking understanding that leads to prevention.
Connecticut already had gun control, and it didn't help prevent the tragedy at the school. Are you naive or just ignorant or just playing games?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#36 Apr 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true at all George-Paco-Clayton-Fred-Gammy -Cleavon.

woof
Of course it's true. You really don't think people believe you're a loyal American, do you? You've laid out your anti-American agenda here for months.
Anonymous

Bucyrus, OH

#37 Apr 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt that several people are dead, including now an MIT policeman.
There is also no doubt in my mind that the guy with the hoodie and baseball cap is one of the two behind it.
Now--do I believe that the eight-year-old and the guy in the baseball cap ever appeared in that particular configuration? Well, not until I see an attribution for the photo.
And when it is posted (without attribution) under the headline above, well, it is about calling out the worst, rather than the best, to unite us.
So are you saying that the NY Daily News photoshopped this surveillance video?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/new-...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#39 Apr 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it's true. You really don't think people believe you're a loyal American, do you? You've laid out your anti-American agenda here for months.
Funny thing is Paco-Cleavon-Gammy-Fred-George -Mark, I defend religious liberty while you seek to destroy it.

woof
Pam

Plain City, OH

#40 Apr 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
Photoshoppin' haters havin' a field day, aren't they?
You have innocent blood on your hands from all the support you have provided to Muslims so that the FBI was not able to deport Tamerlane even after the Russian Government identified him as a terrorist.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, not gloating in your liberalism.
Anonymous

Bucyrus, OH

#41 Apr 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
Photoshoppin' haters havin' a field day, aren't they?
Your comment is beyond sad. Beyond pathetic. There are no words...

WASHINGTON (AP)— Surveillance video from the Boston Marathon attack shows one suspect dropping his backpack and calmly walking away from it before the bomb inside exploded, Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick said Sunday.

The video clearly puts 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev at the scene of the attack, Patrick said on NBC’s ‘‘Meet the Press.’’

‘‘It does seem to be pretty clear that this suspect took the backpack off, put it down, did not react when the first explosion went off and then moved away from the backpack in time for the second explosion,’’ Patrick said.‘‘It’s pretty clear about his involvement and pretty chilling, frankly.’’

Patrick said he hadn’t viewed the videotape but had been briefed by law enforcement officials about it.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/2013/04/21/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Geo HW Bush and the JFK Asassination 26 min Posting as myself 2
I (was a lifer) am a Dem and I’m Voting for Tru... 34 min Trump-2016 3
Wikileaks Shows DNC Colluding With CBS News 4 hr 404 not found 2
Congratulations, Cleveland.. 4 hr 404 not found 19
Ted Cruz does the impossible ... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Is FrankIin Property Tax Treasurer Delaying Pay... 7 hr 404 not found 12
Clinton VP Pick Kaine pro TPP and Bank DE-Regul... 8 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Melania Trump Speech 14 hr Male 122

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web