Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/si...

The blue circle shows Martin Richard, age 8, murdered by Muslim terrorists.

The red circle shows one of the Muslim terrorists who murdered Martin Richard, age 8.

Wake up, America.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Photoshoppin' haters havin' a field day, aren't they?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen...Reader the dhimmi is having such a nervous breakdown over the fact that her Muzzie animal friends have been identified that she is actually denying stone cold reality.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
Do you ever watch the news or just selectively pay attention? An innocent boy is dead. I would figure that is right up your ethical alley. Oh, he was white and his name isn't Trayvon. You are proving yourself to be evil with every tragedy. Go start another Trayvon thread bytch.
hhey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Ladies and gentlemen...Reader the dhimmi is having such a nervous breakdown over the fact that her Muzzie animal friends have been identified that she is actually denying stone cold reality.
Don't forget that while Salon wants a white Christian male to have been the bomber, reader wants an army of knigg-hers punishing every white person alive that are unlike her and who have not spawned half breed criminal vermin.
bull

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

The picture is photoshopped. Enlargement shows incorrect solar shadowing and a pixilated halo around the image of the alleged terrorist.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/mart in-richard-3.jpg

Here's a photoshoppin' for you Reader. A little boy's wish that you cannot grasp.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

bull wrote:
The picture is photoshopped. Enlargement shows incorrect solar shadowing and a pixilated halo around the image of the alleged terrorist.
Another dhimmi defending Islam...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever watch the news or just selectively pay attention? An innocent boy is dead. I would figure that is right up your ethical alley. Oh, he was white and his name isn't Trayvon. You are proving yourself to be evil with every tragedy. Go start another Trayvon thread bytch.
There is no doubt that several people are dead, including now an MIT policeman.

There is also no doubt in my mind that the guy with the hoodie and baseball cap is one of the two behind it.

Now--do I believe that the eight-year-old and the guy in the baseball cap ever appeared in that particular configuration? Well, not until I see an attribution for the photo.

And when it is posted (without attribution) under the headline above, well, it is about calling out the worst, rather than the best, to unite us.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Ugh, It was a photo of Martin holding the blue poster board sign that read "no more hurting people. Peace"

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt that several people are dead, including now an MIT policeman.
There is also no doubt in my mind that the guy with the hoodie and baseball cap is one of the two behind it.
Now--do I believe that the eight-year-old and the guy in the baseball cap ever appeared in that particular configuration? Well, not until I see an attribution for the photo.
And when it is posted (without attribution) under the headline above, well, it is about calling out the worst, rather than the best, to unite us.
You are filth. Martin Richard was murdered by Muslim terrorists, one of whom is in that picture. And you don't care. That's the truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
http://assets.nydailynews.com/ polopoly_fs/1.1318073.13661254 63!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_ge n/derivatives/landscape_635/ma rtin-richard-3.jpg
Here's a photoshoppin' for you Reader. A little boy's wish that you cannot grasp.
404 not found

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You are filth. Martin Richard was murdered by Muslim terrorists, one of whom is in that picture. And you don't care. That's the truth.
Feel all better now?

Nothing to do with you. Don't have to think. Just hate.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You are filth. Martin Richard was murdered by Muslim terrorists, one of whom is in that picture. And you don't care. That's the truth.
Agree Georgie. We can argue about photoshop or not. Here's the facts... A little boy dead, his sister missing a limb, Mom has TBI. Sorry Reader, 2+2=4, they were extremely close to the bomb; go ahead and make your lame arguments. Pardon me, I forgot that she is a prosecutor, detective, judge, store clerk, blah, blah, blah. Evidence only stares her in the face when it suits her.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel all better now?
Nothing to do with you. Don't have to think. Just hate.
Yep. I've been telling people for 12 years now that the Muslims are scum and gee whiz...I've been right all along. I'll forgive our enemies when they have been vanquished, Reader. You don't forgive when you're in the middle of a war and under attack.
But speaking of hate...your daily remarks about whites, men, conservatives and Catholicism paint you as a most intolerant creature yourself.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Agree Georgie. We can argue about photoshop or not. Here's the facts... A little boy dead, his sister missing a limb, Mom has TBI. Sorry Reader, 2+2=4, they were extremely close to the bomb; go ahead and make your lame arguments. Pardon me, I forgot that she is a prosecutor, detective, judge, store clerk, blah, blah, blah. Evidence only stares her in the face when it suits her.
Reader would have been in a camp 70 years ago.
Big One

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Reader would have been in a camp 70 years ago.
You should be in a psycho ward today.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Big One wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be in a psycho ward today.
Awww...you dhimmis r mad, rite?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. I've been telling people for 12 years now that the Muslims are scum and gee whiz...I've been right all along. I'll forgive our enemies when they have been vanquished, Reader. You don't forgive when you're in the middle of a war and under attack.
But speaking of hate...your daily remarks about whites, men, conservatives and Catholicism paint you as a most intolerant creature yourself.
Why do we attempt to let Reader see out of her black, gay box? I have nothing against either, but glad it's Friday and time to get my party hat on. Ugh! Some posters drive me to drink. No Reader, I don't need an excuse, I just like me a good pool game and a beer, not malt liquor.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Why do we attempt to let Reader see out of her black, gay box? I have nothing against either, but glad it's Friday and time to get my party hat on. Ugh! Some posters drive me to drink. No Reader, I don't need an excuse, I just like me a good pool game and a beer, not malt liquor.
She's so mixed up that mental illness has to be considered...she loves Muzzies, but she's a flaming man-hater and a gay lover. Does she realize what a true Muslim crew would do to her?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are all the original legacy posters? 8 min Pope Che Reagan C... 47
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,446
Michelle Obama f/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 16 min OLD News 27
The Michael Brown Case 36 min Woah 57
Did You Vote 4 First Tran Fam? 1 hr Woah 2
OBAMA Is ISIS? 1 hr Woah 3
Is Pork Spray The New Mace? 2 hr Tell the Truth 4
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 17 hr Truth 2,281

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters