A Picture that Should Unite this Nation in Rage

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#1 Apr 19, 2013
http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/si...

The blue circle shows Martin Richard, age 8, murdered by Muslim terrorists.

The red circle shows one of the Muslim terrorists who murdered Martin Richard, age 8.

Wake up, America.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Photoshoppin' haters havin' a field day, aren't they?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3 Apr 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
Photoshoppin' haters havin' a field day, aren't they?
Ladies and gentlemen...Reader the dhimmi is having such a nervous breakdown over the fact that her Muzzie animal friends have been identified that she is actually denying stone cold reality.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#4 Apr 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
Photoshoppin' haters havin' a field day, aren't they?
Do you ever watch the news or just selectively pay attention? An innocent boy is dead. I would figure that is right up your ethical alley. Oh, he was white and his name isn't Trayvon. You are proving yourself to be evil with every tragedy. Go start another Trayvon thread bytch.
hhey now

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Ladies and gentlemen...Reader the dhimmi is having such a nervous breakdown over the fact that her Muzzie animal friends have been identified that she is actually denying stone cold reality.
Don't forget that while Salon wants a white Christian male to have been the bomber, reader wants an army of knigg-hers punishing every white person alive that are unlike her and who have not spawned half breed criminal vermin.
bull

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 19, 2013
The picture is photoshopped. Enlargement shows incorrect solar shadowing and a pixilated halo around the image of the alleged terrorist.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#7 Apr 19, 2013
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/mart in-richard-3.jpg

Here's a photoshoppin' for you Reader. A little boy's wish that you cannot grasp.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#8 Apr 19, 2013
bull wrote:
The picture is photoshopped. Enlargement shows incorrect solar shadowing and a pixilated halo around the image of the alleged terrorist.
Another dhimmi defending Islam...

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Apr 19, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever watch the news or just selectively pay attention? An innocent boy is dead. I would figure that is right up your ethical alley. Oh, he was white and his name isn't Trayvon. You are proving yourself to be evil with every tragedy. Go start another Trayvon thread bytch.
There is no doubt that several people are dead, including now an MIT policeman.

There is also no doubt in my mind that the guy with the hoodie and baseball cap is one of the two behind it.

Now--do I believe that the eight-year-old and the guy in the baseball cap ever appeared in that particular configuration? Well, not until I see an attribution for the photo.

And when it is posted (without attribution) under the headline above, well, it is about calling out the worst, rather than the best, to unite us.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#10 Apr 19, 2013
Ugh, It was a photo of Martin holding the blue poster board sign that read "no more hurting people. Peace"

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#11 Apr 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt that several people are dead, including now an MIT policeman.
There is also no doubt in my mind that the guy with the hoodie and baseball cap is one of the two behind it.
Now--do I believe that the eight-year-old and the guy in the baseball cap ever appeared in that particular configuration? Well, not until I see an attribution for the photo.
And when it is posted (without attribution) under the headline above, well, it is about calling out the worst, rather than the best, to unite us.
You are filth. Martin Richard was murdered by Muslim terrorists, one of whom is in that picture. And you don't care. That's the truth.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Apr 19, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
http://assets.nydailynews.com/ polopoly_fs/1.1318073.13661254 63!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_ge n/derivatives/landscape_635/ma rtin-richard-3.jpg
Here's a photoshoppin' for you Reader. A little boy's wish that you cannot grasp.
404 not found

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Apr 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You are filth. Martin Richard was murdered by Muslim terrorists, one of whom is in that picture. And you don't care. That's the truth.
Feel all better now?

Nothing to do with you. Don't have to think. Just hate.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#14 Apr 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You are filth. Martin Richard was murdered by Muslim terrorists, one of whom is in that picture. And you don't care. That's the truth.
Agree Georgie. We can argue about photoshop or not. Here's the facts... A little boy dead, his sister missing a limb, Mom has TBI. Sorry Reader, 2+2=4, they were extremely close to the bomb; go ahead and make your lame arguments. Pardon me, I forgot that she is a prosecutor, detective, judge, store clerk, blah, blah, blah. Evidence only stares her in the face when it suits her.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#15 Apr 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel all better now?
Nothing to do with you. Don't have to think. Just hate.
Yep. I've been telling people for 12 years now that the Muslims are scum and gee whiz...I've been right all along. I'll forgive our enemies when they have been vanquished, Reader. You don't forgive when you're in the middle of a war and under attack.
But speaking of hate...your daily remarks about whites, men, conservatives and Catholicism paint you as a most intolerant creature yourself.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#16 Apr 19, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Agree Georgie. We can argue about photoshop or not. Here's the facts... A little boy dead, his sister missing a limb, Mom has TBI. Sorry Reader, 2+2=4, they were extremely close to the bomb; go ahead and make your lame arguments. Pardon me, I forgot that she is a prosecutor, detective, judge, store clerk, blah, blah, blah. Evidence only stares her in the face when it suits her.
Reader would have been in a camp 70 years ago.
Big One

Columbus, OH

#17 Apr 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Reader would have been in a camp 70 years ago.
You should be in a psycho ward today.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#18 Apr 19, 2013
Big One wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be in a psycho ward today.
Awww...you dhimmis r mad, rite?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#19 Apr 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. I've been telling people for 12 years now that the Muslims are scum and gee whiz...I've been right all along. I'll forgive our enemies when they have been vanquished, Reader. You don't forgive when you're in the middle of a war and under attack.
But speaking of hate...your daily remarks about whites, men, conservatives and Catholicism paint you as a most intolerant creature yourself.
Why do we attempt to let Reader see out of her black, gay box? I have nothing against either, but glad it's Friday and time to get my party hat on. Ugh! Some posters drive me to drink. No Reader, I don't need an excuse, I just like me a good pool game and a beer, not malt liquor.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#20 Apr 19, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Why do we attempt to let Reader see out of her black, gay box? I have nothing against either, but glad it's Friday and time to get my party hat on. Ugh! Some posters drive me to drink. No Reader, I don't need an excuse, I just like me a good pool game and a beer, not malt liquor.
She's so mixed up that mental illness has to be considered...she loves Muzzies, but she's a flaming man-hater and a gay lover. Does she realize what a true Muslim crew would do to her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Pops 31,133
The Michael Brown Case 27 min Colbert 67
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 41 min scirocco 3,351
Trees nut fruit shade and timber 48 min BizzyBee 3
Hey pale rider 7 hr -The-Artist- 35
Enterovirus D68, Obama and Illegal Immigrants? 7 hr Really 5
Pet and animal reports 11 hr They cannot kill ... 37
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••