Commentary: Stonewall Columbus Pride Parade reminiscent of a Fourth of July parade

Jun 23, 2013 Full story: The Lantern 605

A Pride Parade walker looks to throw bracelets at crowds that lined the street. Pride Parade, part of Stonewall Columbus Pride Festival 2013, took place June 22 on High Street.

Full Story

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#85 Jun 27, 2013
Does anyone else here have problems posting now on this particular forum, and is the top-most band also upside down for you ?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#86 Jun 27, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, but because bi-people can choose, does not make it a sexual "preference" for hetero or gay people.
We duck the word "preference" for very real political reasons.
Let us just say, the gay "rights" folk duck, i.e.-deconstruct reality- on ALOT of things. Gay activists redfine reality and logic on the fly, and if you aren't in line with their current usage, then that makes you a knuckle-dragging bigot.

Those of us in the know know exactly these political reasons you speak of, it's called deluding propaganda, a synthetic narrative to placate a critical audience.

'Deconstruct reality' is one thing, but gays are out to deconstruct MORality - tear down this Nation's once proud moral legacy, and rebuild it back up in their morally-optional, freewheeling sexual image. Aww s**t! We were singing the praises of "ducking" there, weren't we. Sorry, forgot.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#87 Jun 27, 2013
fr all knowing:

>Homosexuality is not a choice. They were born that way. It is a birth defect and mental illness.<

Being GLBT is NOT a "birth defect", nor is it a "mental illness".

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#88 Jun 27, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Orientation is not choice, dearheart, hence it is not "preference".
Yes, it IS. The proof? Ex-gays.

Linda Jernigan. Stephen Black. D.L. Foster. Greg Quinlan. Anthony Falzarano. Anne Heche. Sex & the City's Cynthia Nixon. Little Richard, just to name a few off the top of my head. Oh, and BTW, you know who's an "Ex"-straight? Ellen DeGeneres. In her mother's autobiography, she "outed" Ellen as being formerly straight. Ellen was into men - all the way until early-20's, when a traumatizing series of encounters with her stepdad made her swear off men for good. And, do you know who else pushes that meme, that it's not a "choice", and that everyone's "born that way"? Why, none other than Ellen Degenerus.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#89 Jun 28, 2013
Listen4truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it IS. The proof? Ex-gays.
Linda Jernigan. Stephen Black. D.L. Foster. Greg Quinlan. Anthony Falzarano. Anne Heche. Sex & the City's Cynthia Nixon. Little Richard, just to name a few off the top of my head. Oh, and BTW, you know who's an "Ex"-straight? Ellen DeGeneres. In her mother's autobiography, she "outed" Ellen as being formerly straight. Ellen was into men - all the way until early-20's, when a traumatizing series of encounters with her stepdad made her swear off men for good. And, do you know who else pushes that meme, that it's not a "choice", and that everyone's "born that way"? Why, none other than Ellen Degenerus.
The ex gays are probably not the best example to choose this week, with the largest group of them closing their organization and making a pretty profound and far reaching apology to the LGBT community.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#90 Jun 28, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Clever.
If you interpreted your same-sex sexual behaviors as graphically, you might understand why sane folks are thoroughly disgusted by them.
You wouldn't like the sound of the hetero, either, but since heteros engage in the same activities (oral erotic play? Ask your teenage daughter. Anal stimulation? Ask long married couples. Most have tried everything) it isn't the activities themselves, it's thesex of the partner.

Well, try to remember that we don't spend ALL our time in bed.

You're objecting to our RELATIONSHIP.

How we choose to express that is none of your business.

(I hope the black eyes from asking the above questions of hetero couples fade soon. Those punches weren't a "no" answer, but a "you have no business asking" answer.)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#91 Jun 28, 2013
Listen4truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us just say, the gay "rights" folk duck, i.e.-deconstruct reality- on ALOT of things. Gay activists redfine reality and logic on the fly, and if you aren't in line with their current usage, then that makes you a knuckle-dragging bigot.
Those of us in the know know exactly these political reasons you speak of, it's called deluding propaganda, a synthetic narrative to placate a critical audience.
'Deconstruct reality' is one thing, but gays are out to deconstruct MORality - tear down this Nation's once proud moral legacy, and rebuild it back up in their morally-optional, freewheeling sexual image. Aww s**t! We were singing the praises of "ducking" there, weren't we. Sorry, forgot.
"once proud moral legacy" ????

What delusional history have YOU been reading ???
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#92 Jun 28, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone or anything we're attracted to is a preference.
you are 100% correct with your statement.

we also are responsible for every decision we make in life, even though your fantasy tells you otherwise.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#93 Jun 28, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't like the sound of the hetero, either, but since heteros engage in the same activities (oral erotic play? Ask your teenage daughter. Anal stimulation? Ask long married couples. Most have tried everything) it isn't the activities themselves, it's thesex of the partner.
Well, try to remember that we don't spend ALL our time in bed.
You're objecting to our RELATIONSHIP.
How we choose to express that is none of your business.
(I hope the black eyes from asking the above questions of hetero couples fade soon. Those punches weren't a "no" answer, but a "you have no business asking" answer.)
I didn't raise whores who also failed anatomy.

The fact remains that both the sexual behaviors and the relationships of same-sex individuals are aberrant to nature and offensive to sane people. That a mere 2% of the population pursue same-sex perversion is further proof. Aberrations are not to be celebrated.

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#95 Jun 28, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact remains that both the sexual behaviors and the relationships of same-sex individuals are aberrant to nature and offensive to sane people. That a mere 2% of the population pursue same-sex perversion is further proof. Aberrations are not to be celebrated.
You're on our list to be FULLY HOMOSEXUALIZED. Resistance is futile.....

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#96 Jun 28, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oral is pretty standard these days, hon.

If you feel this is a limited aberration, I feel deeply for your past and future partners.

Location hidden

#97 Jun 28, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
If you feel this is a limited aberration, I feel deeply for your past and future partners.
The depth of my sympathy for any partner of yours is immeasurable.
But my sympathy extends to all same-sex practitioners who remain confused about the natural use of their standard equipment.
Tom Terrific

Dayton, OH

#98 Jun 28, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomy is not sex.

Sex is an act of reproduction.

Call it what it really is, oral and anal sodomy, or non-reproductive hedonism.

Big media people never explain this simple fact because they realize most people do not have a working knowledge of biology.

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#99 Jun 28, 2013
Tom Terrific wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomy is not sex.
Sex is an act of reproduction.
Call it what it really is, oral and anal sodomy, or non-reproductive hedonism.
Big media people never explain this simple fact because they realize most people do not have a working knowledge of biology.
Why do people like you obsess about gay sex ? I HATE the color pink, the State Of Michigan, copperheads, and basketball sneakers. But I don't obsess over them.
Broseph

Newark, DE

#100 Jun 28, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're presuming a lot, and it's annoying.

Location hidden

#101 Jun 28, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
You're presuming a lot, and it's annoying.
I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.

~ Andrew Breitbart, channeling Harry S. Truman
Bil Johnson

Dayton, OH

#102 Jun 28, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people like you obsess about gay sex ? I HATE the color pink, the State Of Michigan, copperheads, and basketball sneakers. But I don't obsess over them.
Stating facts is not obsessing.

Words have real meanings, despite the word games performed by theater and thespian and news people.

A drama queen act is stereotypical.

Sodomy is not sex. Call it what it is, anal sodomy and oral sodomy. If you are sqeemish about the word sodomy, refer to it instead as non-reproductive hedonism.

If you continue to be confused about these facts, grab a high school biology book and read it.
Broseph

Newark, DE

#103 Jun 28, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.
~ Andrew Breitbart, channeling Harry S. Truman
That's just it. It's not the truth. It's just you assuming things, so you can be an ass to people.

Location hidden

#104 Jun 28, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just it. It's not the truth. It's just you assuming things, so you can be an ass to people.
Anatomy, biology and statistics -- obviously, not your area of expertise.
Broseph

Newark, DE

#105 Jun 28, 2013
Bil Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Stating facts is not obsessing.
Words have real meanings, despite the word games performed by theater and thespian and news people.
A drama queen act is stereotypical.
Sodomy is not sex. Call it what it is, anal sodomy and oral sodomy. If you are sqeemish about the word sodomy, refer to it instead as non-reproductive hedonism.
If you continue to be confused about these facts, grab a high school biology book and read it.
We don't all have high school biology books from the 1960s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rootin Tootin Putin 6 min Male 4
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 47 min Seriouslady 232
Obscene Bumber Stickers 1 hr They cannot kill ... 11
Should Witchcraft or Pagan Shops be 18+ ? 1 hr What 13
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 1 hr d pantz 275
Franklin County water-sewer bills rising 3% 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Opponents of Ohio Fireworks Bill Voice Concerns 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 1 hr Barry Hussien Obama 14
Columbus Dating
Find my Match