Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Good wishes to you Catman on your birthday. Give he kitties a little pat for me!
notlocal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Glitter!!I'm gonna have fun today.I just shoveled the snow and fed the kitties.The beer is open right now.
Blessing on your birthday! Tipping a cold Heineken in your honor. No snow, but lots of wind. Purrrfect.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

FKA Reader wrote:
Good wishes to you Catman on your birthday. Give he kitties a little pat for me!
Thank you Reader,I will.I'm tryimg to fiqure out what to make for dinner.I'm all hammed out and I still have stuffing left.Maybe cabbage and noodles but I want something else in there too.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Blessing on your birthday! Tipping a cold Heineken in your honor. No snow, but lots of wind. Purrrfect.
Thank you.I'm on my 5th movie so far.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Reader,I will.I'm tryimg to fiqure out what to make for dinner.I'm all hammed out and I still have stuffing left.Maybe cabbage and noodles but I want something else in there too.
Ummmmm--corned beef would be ideal, but not something you are likely to have in your cupboard. Actually, ham would be good.

Personally, I'm still happily munching on turkey and such.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Reader,I will.I'm tryimg to fiqure out what to make for dinner.I'm all hammed out and I still have stuffing left.Maybe cabbage and noodles but I want something else in there too.
Nice deer roast to make broth for the noodles.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

The love for Catman makes my heart happy.

Adore you Dave. Drinking a beer and apparently playing ping pong, not beer pong...have a 10yo to challenge :)
Spookstillhere f trolls

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
The love for Catman makes my heart happy.
Adore you Dave. Drinking a beer and apparently playing ping pong, not beer pong...have a 10yo to challenge :)
Never played beer pong. Don't want balls in my beer
sidekick

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Happy Birthday, Dave. Toasting a Pepsi here in your honor.
Cheers {/; >)
BTW: If you're passed out before this post's or can't make out the text, be sure to plow the roads & not the fields.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

sidekick wrote:
Happy Birthday, Dave. Toasting a Pepsi here in your honor.
Cheers {/; >)
BTW: If you're passed out before this post's or can't make out the text, be sure to plow the roads & not the fields.
Now that there is funny.Thank you.
notlocal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Spookstillhere f trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Never played beer pong. Don't want balls in my beer
An admirable goal, Sir!
notlocal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.I'm on my 5th movie so far.
Tuna. A tuna sandwich will be good after all the ham and turkey. Open a can for the cats too.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuna. A tuna sandwich will be good after all the ham and turkey. Open a can for the cats too.
Just looked at this during news. Don't know.what Dave had but I think I will open a.can of anchovies and eat them on toasted rye.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Just looked at this during news. Don't know.what Dave had but I think I will open a.can of anchovies and eat them on toasted rye.
I made ham cabbage onions noodles and fresh mushrooms drenched in butter garlic sauce.Yummy.If I even open a can of anchovies here,I dont even want to think what will happen.You should see what happens when I open tuna fish.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I made ham cabbage onions noodles and fresh mushrooms drenched in butter garlic sauce.Yummy.If I even open a can of anchovies here,I dont even want to think what will happen.You should see what happens when I open tuna fish.
The cats probably start jumping up on the counter and climbing up you. I gave a shy kitten to a nice old lady that told me the cat would never jump up on furniture or climb up on her lap always had to be picked up. Then she was eating tuna on crackers and the next thing she knew the cat was standing on her head trying to lick her face as she ate.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Happy birthday, Catman. Sorry I missed this yesterday.

I have a cat that will go beserk if I make popcorn. She loves it for some really odd reason. Soon as the microwave dings, she's all over me trying to get at it.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

<quoted text>
The cats probably start jumping up on the counter and climbing up you. I gave a shy kitten to a nice old lady that told me the cat would never jump up on furniture or climb up on her lap always had to be picked up. Then she was eating tuna on crackers and the next thing she knew the cat was standing on her head trying to lick her face as she ate.
I love it.There is nothing like tuna to get a cat going.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

gokeefe wrote:
Happy birthday, Catman. Sorry I missed this yesterday.
I have a cat that will go beserk if I make popcorn. She loves it for some really odd reason. Soon as the microwave dings, she's all over me trying to get at it.
Thank you.Be careful with the popcorn though.They can choke on that really quick.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.Be careful with the popcorn though.They can choke on that really quick.
Thanks. She doesn't eat it, funnily enough. She steals a few pieces, takes them to the floor and licks the butter off. And leaves a soggy mess.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I love it.There is nothing like tuna to get a cat going.
Funny, there's an old adage about working with certain groups of people being like herding cats. And we all know what that looks like. But open a can of tuna and they'll follow you anywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info